Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

My Husband Raped Me. - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Husband Raped Me. (53234 Views)

Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me / 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court / "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2022
wirinet:

You are still avoiding to acknowledge and answer the main question - why did she sign the marriage vow if she didn't intend to keep it in the first place?

Didn't she see the phrase - "to have and to hold" in the vow?

So you will wave the "vow" in her face like it's an employment contract.

Man, if this is your position and you're still single, do yourself a favour.

Don't get married.
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by SugarGirl44(f): 9:19am On Sep 16, 2022
Wittyglam:
wait so anytime you need sex and your spouse is not in the mood for it, you will cheat?
Your spouse must always be available for your sexual needs?

There are some women who are almost never in the mood.
Those are the ones I'm talking about.
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by wirinet(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

So you will wave the "vow" in her face like it's an employment contract.

Man, if this is your position and you're still single, do yourself a favour.

Don't get married.

So we should disregard the signed "vow" because its not an employment contract? You still are yet to answer why you agreed to sign the "vow" instead of just remaining girlfriend and boyfriend?
You want to pick and choose the portions of the "vow" that favours you and disregard the portions that favours the other party, abi?

I have been happily married for over a decade. And my wife or I has never broken our "vows".
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by bepositive11: 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nigerian women will not think about it until they find themselves in that position. Who would think that something like marital rape would be legal in this day and age?

The bottomline is that Nigerian women need to be cautious of the men they marry because the law is not on their side. God forbid my daughter marrying a man who would rape her and walk free!

byteem:

Ignorance is no excuse .. the sad part is that despite they choose to rub that ignorance on our faces a simple research will reveal.this things less than 10 sec..
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Wittyglam(f): 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
SugarGirl44:

There are some women who are almost never in the mood.
Those are the ones I'm talking about.
okay, they need medical attention.
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Kingsmm55: 3:11am On Sep 17, 2022
Men are even the gender that can be possibly rape in marriage not women. Whether you assert or refute it the truth must be there. Nature made it that women are stronger and active than men when it comes to sex..but nature gave women an extreme pretentious tendency... Which was denied to men.just deny your woman sex when she is in dare need of it..then u WL ascertain how veracious I am.a woman WL rape u if u failed to give her sex when she needs it....and the world won't believe you if u voice it out......

1 Like

Re: My Husband Raped Me. by simplypj: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
Me and marriage no get business
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Satanistaa: 3:07am On Sep 18, 2022
Wittyglam:

A lot of people experience rape in marriage but are too ashamed to talk about it.
Have you ever heard about rape in marriage or have you ever experience it.

Sex is something we must talk about before going marriage.

Check this out for more detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUYaBqJ0zj4
if them kill this LovePeddler now , una go begin shout justice for jenifa justice for siofra justice for rozz etc.
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by BeanmanX(m): 5:56am On Sep 18, 2022
Satanistaa:
if them kill this LovePeddler now , una go begin shout justice for jenifa justice for siofra justice for rozz etc.
Mynd44,,,seun,,, NLFPMOD,,, justwise
Violation of rule 2 and 19
this troll is using an alternate account after this one got banned
https://www.nairaland.com/satanista.....
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Wittyglam(f): 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
Re: My Husband Raped Me. by Wittyglam(f): 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pastor Adewuyi Adegoke ‘Kidnaps Self’, Demands N3m From Congregation (photos) / Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van On Rsust Campus. / Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.