Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

ASUU Strike: Blocking Roads During Protests Is A Crime - Fashola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Strike: Blocking Roads During Protests Is A Crime - Fashola (14899 Views)

Determined Concern Nigerians Moves To Ensure NLC Two Days Protests Is Successful / #endsars: FG Didn't Shut Down Social Media During Protests -sports Minister / Endsars Protests: Is PDP Serious As An Opposition Party At All? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: Blocking Roads During Protests Is A Crime - Fashola by loko50(m): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:

Bro it's not deep if you have issues with what i said go on and jump over Third mainland bridge na your mate dey do am.

Lazy response as usual when you can't support your claim
Re: ASUU Strike: Blocking Roads During Protests Is A Crime - Fashola by ezesimonomoke(m): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2022
Babatunde fashola nothing should happen to those innocent students protesting for their rights . they are tired of staying at home doing nothing and are ever ready to do anything that will effect the government who kept them at home all this while
Re: ASUU Strike: Blocking Roads During Protests Is A Crime - Fashola by AntiChristian: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2022
Interesting2023:

Are u even thinking at all? Do u know the so much pain most of these students are going thru with little or no job out there. And u still want them to keep quiet? If that's the only language those looters will hear...the students shud block everywhere. Or else

Of cos i am. Despite your pain you shouldn't harm others just because you are harmed!
Who told them to keep quiet? Let the noise continue!
Re: ASUU Strike: Blocking Roads During Protests Is A Crime - Fashola by AntiChristian: 10:03am On Sep 15, 2022
Kizzygentle:

May ASUU strike befall u and your children and people will say same thing when u make complaints or your children.

I am not affected by ASUU strike. And my kids are not yet at that stage! And as you point one finger to me may the rest nine be pointed to you and your family!
Re: ASUU Strike: Blocking Roads During Protests Is A Crime - Fashola by LORDCYPRESS(m): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:

Yeah i don't value education as you be minister for education and ASUU advocate, go and hold government neck and collect the money on there behalf
Oluwaseunomo:

Yeah i don't value education as you be minister for education and ASUU advocate, go and hold government neck and collect the money on there behalf
Oluwaseunomo:

ASUU is already holding them in there neck for the money..

But nxt tym dont support evil again.. And have it in ur mind dat nigeria leader dont hv nigerian citizen best interest in thire hrt
Re: ASUU Strike: Blocking Roads During Protests Is A Crime - Fashola by Kizzygentle: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2022
AntiChristian:

I am not affected by ASUU strike. And my kids are not yet at that stage! And as you point one finger to me may the rest nine be pointed to you and your family!
Selfish being. Because u are not affected and your kids.. You are no different from the corrupt politicians..
Re: ASUU Strike: Blocking Roads During Protests Is A Crime - Fashola by AntiChristian: 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Kizzygentle:

Selfish being. Because u are not affected and your kids.. You are no different from the corrupt politicians..

Stating it doesn't affect me doesn't mean i am selfish! That's the truth!
Can you tell me how the corrupt politicians are involved in your ASUU strike?

Some are just protesting with nothing upstairs!
Re: ASUU Strike: Blocking Roads During Protests Is A Crime - Fashola by kingsceemark(m): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Yoruba men always afraid of their life, if you look at that protesters picture very well you will discover that most of the protesters are all women, their men are hiding because of the police, Cowards

Re: ASUU Strike: Blocking Roads During Protests Is A Crime - Fashola by Olabode211: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
fashola you again
Re: ASUU Strike: Blocking Roads During Protests Is A Crime - Fashola by blackpanda: 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sergio103:

Hitting one year has never happened.

Stop the blame game and enjoy your bubu.

Better still..... switch to marketing Tinubu

so that your real problem....political bias
Re: ASUU Strike: Blocking Roads During Protests Is A Crime - Fashola by blackpanda: 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
Acidosis:

Don't be a zombie. Government owns the schools not ASUU. Students pay fees to government, not ASUU. Students have the rights to protest against the owners of the schools.

must you insult people? grow up pls
Re: ASUU Strike: Blocking Roads During Protests Is A Crime - Fashola by blackpanda: 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jokerman:

You did same under Jonathan, have you forgotten?

so when does it end Can u grow up
Re: ASUU Strike: Blocking Roads During Protests Is A Crime - Fashola by blackpanda: 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
Travesty:
Are You Sure You Know What Is Happening Between ASUU and FG?

You are the one that is ignorant. Try and find out
Re: ASUU Strike: Blocking Roads During Protests Is A Crime - Fashola by Hydroxide(m): 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:

All this crap you typed is your personal headache, government has not been paying what exactly has government not been paying there salary or what I heard they're fighting for increment of salary sheybi na you wey see dey fight for increment with all the dubious activities done in the university by this so called lecturers, they're budget allocated to the tertiary institutions each year how do you expect government to give you people several billions every year on what grounds na only una be institutions wey dey the country. Those ASUU lecturers with there wicked mind don't deserve more than what they get and if they can't make use of what they get then they can goto hell. I trust Bubu sha baba no nonsense
Just imagine if the children of all politicians are schooling in Nigeria. If the president's son is in Unilag or Vice president son is schooling in Uniben. If the senators and house of reps members, Governors children are all in public schools in Nigeria, do you think all these will be happening? I know you're useless tho that's why you supporting trash. Las las na Facebook you dey sell. Ode, politicians don finally use your destiny that's you no get sense to think. Lol.
Re: ASUU Strike: Blocking Roads During Protests Is A Crime - Fashola by kcbaba007: 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
Azeemokoya:

https://newsroundtheclock.com/ASUU-strike-fg-warns-students-about-crime-of-road-blockage-in-protests/

Keeping students at home for 7 months due to your senseless and wicked govt is criminal
Re: ASUU Strike: Blocking Roads During Protests Is A Crime - Fashola by tee4naija(m): 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
Blocking roads during political campaigns is not. Blocking roads during presidential visits is not. Your head is not correct sir.
Re: ASUU Strike: Blocking Roads During Protests Is A Crime - Fashola by odduduwa: 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
Beedude:
He is right.
During ENDSARS. I know a business woman than was transportating her chickens from Ikorodu to VI for sale. All died in the car due to 4hrs gridlock.
Chicken worth 8m went down the drain. She was hospitalized with HBP. Banks were on her neck to pay back the loan she took.
She died after 2 months.
if this story name lie , it must sure happen to you x10
Re: ASUU Strike: Blocking Roads During Protests Is A Crime - Fashola by Beedude(m): 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
odduduwa:
if this story name lie , it must sure happen to you x10
So many of u are senseless. You are too narrow minded to reason along with others.

Even if you doubt my post, can u tell me the good things that can come out from blocking a road where people ply ? Making movement stand still for hours can lead to so many destruction of life.
Must u make others unfortunate becos you want the government to hear your plea ?

So many of you are mad like the government you claim to fight against.

You have no shame than to keep cursing people with different opinion online.
This is something that happened to someone I know.

I won't reply your mention again due to obvious reasons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Influencers Are Paid By Political Parties To Promote Falsehood - BBC / Remaining Students At Attacked Kaduna School Moved To Army Cantonment / Patience Jonathan Must Forfeit $15m - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.