Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,279 members, 7,829,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) (58329 Views)

CBN Directs Banks To Suspend Charges On Deposits Till September / CBN Offical Tells Nigerians To Deposit Old Notes In Their Banks (Video) / CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 7:59am On Sep 15, 2022
Nigeria and Lebanon na colleague for the most unpleasant countries to raise your kids

2 Likes

Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by Timatayo1: 8:14am On Sep 15, 2022
May God forbid bat Amoda gemini alias bob chicago

3 Likes

Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
This will befall Nigeria if Tinubu mistakenly wins the election.
you will be shot on the spot if you try any shenanigans after election next year

3 Likes

Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 15, 2022
Emmamay10:
Lebanon is currently in a comatose. These are the consequences of corruption and poor resources management. Nigeria leaders should endeavour to borrow a clue from what Lebanese are facing now. In addition, Nigerians that are planning to escape to Lebanon to seek greener pastures should think twice before embarking on the journey.
Lebanon is currently in a state of comatose*
Poor resource management*
Nigerian leaders *
Take a cue*

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2022
Mercury12:
Some much hatred from myopic set of people wishing their country bad... smh

Voting a bodily and mentally tired kleptomaniac is synonymous to "wishing their country bad."

3 Likes

Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 10:07am On Sep 15, 2022
The only economic lesson from this event is that cash is king cheesy E-naira, e-wallet, bitcoin wallet, bla bla will not displace the place of cash anytime soon.

Funny thing is Nigerians are currently facing a similar trend; the only thing is that we don't have issues with our local currency yet. But try withdrawing $200 cash from any of the banks around. Imagine having $8,000 in your account and you're being told that you can't withdraw more than $50 or $100. This is the situation in Naija.

I don't support threatening a bank staff with guns but desperate moments really call for desperate solutions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by Sonyboom765: 10:20am On Sep 15, 2022
But sadly it is Anambra that is experiencing this now as Ekedilichukwu Chisco ABC Ekesons Ifesinachi GIG GUO n others keep loading wretched Igbo refugees from Anambra n other Igbo cities into Lagos so you all don't perish of wretchedness
Corridon:
This is what will befall Nigeria if Tinubu mistakenly wins the election.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by chinecherem97974: 10:48am On Sep 15, 2022
This was how we warned them about Buhari. Now everyone de collect.This was how we warned them about Buhari. Now everyone de collect....

2 Likes

Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2022
Whereas some of them are here in Nigeria, forming kingkong, and being protected by our police men... So, Na so their country useless reach

2 Likes

Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by hohafrank(m): 11:31am On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
Rig his way to Aso Rock
Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by arizon101(m): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2022
Sonyboom765:
But sadly it is Anambra that is experiencing this now as Ekedilichukwu Chisco ABC Ekesons Ifesinachi GIG GUO n others keep loading wretched Igbo refugees from Anambra n other Igbo cities into Lagos so you all don't perish of wretchedness

Tribalism at its peak.

2 Likes

Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by Realists(m): 11:34am On Sep 15, 2022
johnmartus:
A carelessness talk from children of hate can we talk about Tinubu achievements and your peter obi achievements .

They have no records to prove to you, only that Obi saved 75B in account, without having an idea on how to develop his state citizens with the money. It's too ridiculous that his people are dying of hunger and the state lacks basic infrastructures, yet the JEWMAN had the guts to tell the world, those craps. It's seem Zombidients mumu never do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by obedience4(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2022
Sonyboom765:

Refugees in their own country grin
You high bro??

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2022
WriterNig:

This one shock me oo, very soon e go reach our body.
Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by Desusi: 11:35am On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
In case the mandàte is robbed abi?Let's see.we are watching.
Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by berryPee(m): 11:36am On Sep 15, 2022
Na this kind yeye bank wahala make me jejely buy better safe keep for my secret chamber. I no get time to dey queue on top my money dey tolerate English from those youngsters wey dey our banks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by Jahboy55(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2022
Treasure17:
I don see motivation to enter CBN tomorrow. After all, na my money.

We dey your back��
Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 15, 2022
Acidosis:
The only economic lesson from this event is that cash is king cheesy E-naira, e-wallet, bitcoin wallet, bla bla will not displace the place of cash anytime soon.

Funny thing is Nigerians are currently facing a similar trend; the only thing is that we don't have issues with our local currency yet. But try withdrawing $200 cash from any of the banks around. Imagine having $8,000 in your account and you're being told that you can't withdraw more than $50 or $100. This is the situation in Naija.

I don't support threatening a bank staff with guns but desperate moments really call for desperate solutions.

Yes, cash is king

But if they had their money in stablecoins in a hardwallet, they wouldn't be robbing the bank.

Fact is that whenever there is liquidity issues in the country, the bank will cease all the deposit in all bank accounts.

The best form of protection is

Have some money in cash.

Have a dollar account in another country

Save your money in a fireproof box

Convert to stablecoins and keep in the blockchain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by Goodbadbowy419: 11:41am On Sep 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Lol....

Nigerians don't have that mind

Suffering and smiling is the motto
Coward nation

Na to shout shout shout then fem
Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 15, 2022
Lebanese, uhn? They have paddy bedfellows in our compatriots east of the Great River. Dem no de give shishi, but they can kill for peanuts. I saw somewher someone burying his father inside a Hummer Jeep. You think say na for play play? Allow them to "take back" "their" country and say bye-bye to good living. Dem fit introduce the white stuff to primary school sef.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by almarthins(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2022
WriterNig:

Though we re dangerously heading that way.

If we re not careful somebody we might choose as the next president might amplify the problem.

Today, Nigeria now has two exchange rate, cbn is helpless in that regard. You can not spend more than 20 dollar from your own account in peace. What if one day you wake up, cbn now announce that you can not spend more than 50k per month.

Na small small e dey start o

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by Olayetan(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2022
Why are they denied access to their own money

2 Likes

Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by ATLIEN2027: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
More like what it will be turned to under Peter Obi- tuary and his Ipob Biafuro terrorist Zombidients.
We are not going to let that happen to Nigeria. You can have him as your Biafuro president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by Desusi: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

instead of writing rubbish online, EDUCATE YOURSELF ON THE ISSUE!!!!
whats happening in Lebanon is whats happening in any country where their currency is in the process of being devalued. same shiiit happens all over the world because if they dont block the money in the bank, then EVERYONE will withdraw their money out these banks, therefore ALL BANKS would collapse and the country and its economy would subsequently collapse too....thus why the banks cant pay up and block the money!!!

since the last 2 years, the Lebanese Lira has been struggling against the USD, due to the local economic crisis, which happened right around the time of the bombing in Beirut!
Knowledge is power,thanks for
your enlightenment.Anytime there's issue in any country,the next thing is to talk about obi/tinubu/atiku.L's Nigeria political capital of the world??
Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by OgaDeyVex: 11:46am On Sep 15, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by FrankAkowe: 11:46am On Sep 15, 2022
This is terrible. May our situation never be as bad as this.

2 Likes

Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2022
This is part of the reasons you should keep your money in USDT or Perfect Money accounts and not these cooperate thieves called banks…

To me my bank account is only but a transaction medium you never see much there all goes to investment and or savings on PM and USDT wallet.
Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by Sonyboom765: 11:48am On Sep 15, 2022
I tot your country is Biafra

obedience4:

Refugees in their own country grin
You high bro??
Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by edward1106(m): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Lol....

Nigerians don't have that mind

Suffering and smiling is the motto

Does that mean the bandit are not Nigerians?
Abi where Dem take go borrow the mind? grin
Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by Gourdoinc(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2022
Nigeria will be worse than this if Tinubu and Atiku are allowed to enter Aso rock. Be wise and fight with all your might
Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by seangy4konji: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2022
Nigeria is heading towards doom...

May God not let me be hear when the trumpet of doom sound...

Pure water is 20 Naira.

Ticket to London s 700K

you go suffer oooo
Re: Lebanese Citizens Are Robbing Their Banks To Withdraw Their Own Money (Photos) by iamsolasoul(f): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2022
I knew we’d find him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TLK Voucher: Ademola Ajibola Creates Own ‘Currency’ In Ijara-Isin, Kwara State / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounters Last Year - I Take A Bow / Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.