Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) (51710 Views)

Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) / Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) / Senator Smart Adeyemi Attacked In Kogi During Bye Election (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Abdulqareem: 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
Obi is the undisputed choice of Nigerians including IBB. Atiku the corrupt Cameroonian and Tinubu are in their 80s but Obi is in his 60s. I advise INEC not to waste the money they will use to conduct the election and declare Obi the winner already. Everyone should start sewing new clothes for Obi's inauguration next year. Make I go arrange with my tailor sharp sharp.
you must be dreaming. obi can only win election organised by ipob. A structureless party. we go flog una wotowoto sai tinubu 2023.
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Theagnosticdude: 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
Obi is coming
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Dougyclan: 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
airminem:
grin

" I have seen one or two or three already
"

Maradona will always be Maradona

Always dribbling gullible Nigerians...
hahahahah no be lie...

1 Like

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Shikini: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
It's Obi
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
See the way everyone is falling in line for this muthafuka. Who is he to have a say or endorse anyone in today's politics and be taken seriously. Nigerians have very short memory if not certain individuals shouldn't be granted the least audience
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by blaise26abj(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
Wait oh . Please how can Tinubu be younger than Atiku ? Abi the Information given is wrong ni ?
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by lovinagbad: 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
Obi is the undisputed choice of Nigerians including IBB. Atiku the corrupt Cameroonian and Tinubu are in their 80s but Obi is in his 60s. I advise INEC not to waste the money they will use to conduct the election and declare Obi the winner already. Everyone should start sewing new clothes for Obi's inauguration next year. Make I go arrange with my tailor sharp sharp.
You must be a fool to believe anything MR MARADONA said. Maybe you were not born where the idiot babangida was dribbling Nigeria. . Did he answer the question straight No. That's his way of dribbling
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by lovinagbad: 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Theagnosticdude:
Obi is coming
Where
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by jamace(m): 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
LiveWithIt:
cheesy
Tinubu All the way APC 2023

These Three were together 2019 but they also lost together grin cheesy

These 2 have been together since 2015, even in London hospital, and are presently ruining Nigeria.

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
a vote for tinubu or atiku is a vote to maintain status quo of insecurity, hunger and corruption. meanwhile a vote for HE Peter Obi. is a vote for positive change and progress. Dear Nigerians, u have the ball in your court. vote wisely!
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by LiveWithIt: 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
jamace:

These 2 have been together since 2015, even in London hospital, and are presently ruining Nigeria.
But they're not losers as those Three musketeers posted
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Poleski: 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tinubu is 70yrs old?? Yeah right! He's 80+.
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by skales67(m): 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
IBB is silently Obidient grin grin

1 Like

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by omokab: 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
I have never seen a stupid followers like those that support obi before . maradona said a politician who travel across the country and know people he can communicate with in that state . Does obi have that influence? Somebody who understand economics . Between him and tinubu who did well in their respective state in economy while they are governors . They only captured in his 60s which make him to fall in that category. 60s means from 60...........to 69 so tinubu can also fall into that category.
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by excanny: 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
Baba just say Peter Obi, u no need all this maradona styles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by oneMalik: 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
Once a MARADONA will always be a MARADONA !

He dribbled them again and again and again !!!
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Amah70: 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
onez:
Obi all the way. Atiku lost his chance in 2019. Already fellow African countries has left us behind. Obi to the rescue.

Atiku and Tinubu are political pariahs before the leaders of the powerful Western nations.

Atiku bribed a US Senator who is still serving jail term.
Tinubu was involved in drug trafficking business in the US.
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by juman(m): 11:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
IBB is nobody in todays politics.
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Hitmanslaughter: 3:02am On Sep 16, 2022
Corridon:

They can as well share the money among themselves so far they declare Obi the president sure we'll be better with that
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by amliftedhigher: 3:59am On Sep 16, 2022
Peter Obi all the way
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by Coolgent(m): 7:19am On Sep 16, 2022
It's an old video when Tambuwal his boy was part of the presidential aspirants
Re: IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:07am On Sep 16, 2022
Rubbish.
THE WINNER OF2023 election is person that guaranty buha power must remain in north.if not na interim govt straight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How General Obasanjo Unwinds-Premium Times / ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.