Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

"We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP (42207 Views)

‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money / Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi / Dem 'no Dey Give Shishi', But Dem Dey Share Rice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Alezy(m): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2022
oikirodah:
We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Rice And Oil-Nigerians Come After LP And Peter Obi

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/we-no-dey-give-shishi-but-we-dey-share-rice-and-oil-nigerians-come-after-lp-and-peter-obiphotos/

Where are the Nigerians that came after PO and LP? I can't see any comments from twitter, Facebook or even your so called NL.

Make una dey fool una selves. We are focused and nothing, absolutely nothing can change this movement. If you like write 6million articles of lies and propaganda. The minds of the greater Nigerians who wants the best for this Nation is made up
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Tareq1105: 10:11am On Sep 15, 2022
Rebuke:
I won't be surprised if these are part of their attempts to rubbish our efforts and lower our support for Obi.

My question is, where were those things shared and who in particular was distributing them?

Only the gullible and those with no Focus will be deceived by the evil party APC and their drug loard Tinubu. We are better equipped and far more advanced than they can ever be.

Let it be known today, that no matter what, ObiDati have our votes next year 2033.

Yes it's time to blame APC but when you guys were publishing fake information about Tinubu it was right then. Just tell us if those items were actually from your members or not.
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by storm001(m): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2022
All this strategy of the opposition to discredit Peter Obi will not work.

Anyone can print sticker on a product and tagg it whatever they want.

Until I see Peter Obi himself sharing the rice during campaign then I will believe.

BAT & ATIKU crew should focus on what they can offer Nigerians other than putting all her energy in discrediting OBI.

The thing is, BAT & ATIKU they dont have anything to offer.
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Demolakay: 10:12am On Sep 15, 2022
LiveWithIt:

So your family are miserable pele o, you can die now, as for me I still got lots of things to do on earth, greet azeez for me, when you get there adieu

Ori é o pe! Àgbàdo nd Cassava guzzling cretin.
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by LiveWithIt: 10:12am On Sep 15, 2022
Temptee101:

Cry less because of chest pain

If you continue like this you might die before your time o
One dog released grin
Heaven is looking for ppl go and wait
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Spherica177: 10:12am On Sep 15, 2022
Olaxbolax100:

To be candid. This is pointless...
I am a neutral spectator and I can say you Peter obi's followers are bias
Nigerians generally are bias!!!

I've said it already either of the two career politicians (Tinubu or Atiku) will win the election
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Demolakay: 10:14am On Sep 15, 2022
Olaxbolax100:

It's alright for people not to share same sentiments as u.... But calling people names just because they don't see things from your perspective makes you look unintelligent

Soo nt sharing d same sentiments, gives Batist d leverage nd temerity to write nonsense on social media, nd we shld just look away.

Mtcheww!!
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Aguiyimba(m): 10:18am On Sep 15, 2022
Angli:
They are doing everything within their power to bring down Peter Obi

Dem go fail las las
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by LeoDeKing: 10:22am On Sep 15, 2022
DJANGOTBG:

Your father is a bastard
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Rebuke: 10:25am On Sep 15, 2022
Tareq1105:

Yes it's time to blame APC but when you guys were publishing fake information about Tinubu it was right then. Just tell us if those items were actually from your members or not.

Time to blame APC? Publishing fake information about Tinubu? Yhu must be living in a cave or just as evil as the man BAT himself. If yhu think fake news is being published about him, then tell us if truly his real name was Tinubu from birth and back it up with an evidence, not some usual empty ranting......

Look Man, I see anyone supporting Tinubu as an evil and desperate person. Take this to the bank, anytime, any day.

Are there ever gonna be enough blames on the wickedness and hardship the evil and lying party APC brought upon this great nation? I mean, they are so bad and deceptive that no amount of blames will every explain their level of deceptions, wickedness and "brainlessness"

I should tell yhu if those were from whose party? Lol, BAT urchins are so damn dull men.
First of all, I am not a politician and neither do ever aspire to belong to any party, I am only interested in a good leadership and for me, the only way to make that happen right now is to vote for an individual; someone With a good reputation.

So far, the only person I've found worthy is Obi.

Yhu must be one of the most misguided fan of the evil party!

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by LiveWithIt: 10:29am On Sep 15, 2022
grin cheesy
Demolakay:

Ori é o pe! Àgbàdo nd Cassava guzzling cretin.
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Psalmistproject: 10:36am On Sep 15, 2022
Mynd44:

And they told you that when APC/PDP shares rice, it is done by the candidates not support groups?

There's the double standard

The support groups in APC and PDP are politicians as well feeding the people 0.000000001% of their looted destinies.
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by akbonus: 10:41am On Sep 15, 2022
OBI SAID HE IS NOT GIVING SHI SHI,YES HIS SUPPORTERS KNOWS THIS,BUT THEY ARE MOBILISING FOR HIM AND IN THE COURSE OF MOBILISING THEY ARE GIVING OUT SOME THINGS.NOW WHAT PEOPLE OR PDP AND APC DON'T UNDERSTAND IS THE OBIDIENTS ARE READY TO TAKE BACK THEIR COUNTRY AND SO ARE READY TO MATCH THE PDP AND APC FRO MONEY,MOBILISATION OF VOTERS,PROTECTING THEIR VOTES AND EVEN IF THEY BRING VIOLENCE TRUST ME I AM SURE OBIDIENTS ARE ALSO READY.THE OBIDEINT YOUTH ARE TAKING THIS COUNTRY BACK.
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Bimpe29: 10:45am On Sep 15, 2022
No difference then

1 Like

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by FrankAkowe: 10:45am On Sep 15, 2022
Some people are trying hard to justify lunacy but condemn madness.
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by zionstaar75: 10:51am On Sep 15, 2022
BrashMan:

We all know that APC/PDP use money to influence people to do things for them. Without money no one will leave their houses to come to their campaigns. I have attended their campaigns for many years. We know how they run it. I dare them not to mobilize anybody with money when campaigns starts let's see how many people will come out.

That's where LP is different. If LP were to pay people to come out for them, we all know they don't have such money. But those parties of thieves and criminals will always use money to bring out poor youths and old people from the villages to come out for them.

They know people will always be available so long as money involved. That's why the crowds they pull in their gatherings don't move me.

let campaign start bro,you're getting ahead of yourselves o. We'll see how you muster 50000 people without funds. Is it all these 2000 people that you're calling 1 million march we dey talk? Na next week nah.i don't care about the 3 candidates though,I believe they're all the same. Obi is just pdp pro max

1 Like

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by ribbit: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
You are too openly biased
for stating the obvious?
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Indispensable85(m): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2022
They can only fool Igbos

1 Like

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Bar1941(m): 11:00am On Sep 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Even if we de share soap , oil and rice and so what? I don't expect foolish urchins to understand that it's an individual effort done to support Obi presidential bid, unlike Tinubu that releases bullion van, just to get fake love from people. The love given to Obi is unconditional and organic, something Yekini Amoda is wishing for but can't get , unless he releases bullion van.

You people should keep crying and wailing because Agbadorians tears are sweeter than honey and it bring so much peace to my soul..cry on BATstards.

You are a 5 star zombidient

1 Like

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Neitan(m): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2022
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Sharz: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2022
LET HIM BE DECEIVING HIMSELF THAT HE DONT GIVE SHISHI AND EXPECT MASSIVE VOTES, YEYE DEY SMELL, HE BETTER READY TO GIVE MORE, IF NOT 3RD POSITION LOADING FOR OBI
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by EmmyDJourno: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2022
rusher14:

The motive is to buy the electorate over.

Yeah, it’s to buy them over and get their vote for a good man, not to deceive them into voting a calamity
We are going to beat these fools in all the games they play
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by EmmyDJourno: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2022
Bar1941:

You are a 5 star zombidient

I rather be that, than support a known kleptomaniac and a drug dealer
All supporters of Tinubu and Atiku are fools
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by rusher14: 11:29am On Sep 15, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Yeah, it’s to buy them over and get their vote for a good man, not to deceive them into voting a calamity
We are going to beat these fools in all the games they play

You are bribing them to vote your candidate.

To you, he is a saint.

To some of us we know him to be corrupt.

So you are bribing to install a corrupt politician.

2 Likes

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Solsix(m): 11:36am On Sep 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Even if we de share soap , oil and rice and so what? I don't expect foolish urchins to understand that it's an individual effort done to support Obi presidential bid, unlike Tinubu that releases bullion van, just to get fake love from people. The love given to Obi is unconditional and organic, something Yekini Amoda is wishing for but can't get , unless he releases bullion van.

You people should keep crying and wailing because Agbadorians tears are sweeter than honey and it bring so much peace to my soul..cry on BATstards.

No need to explain, they will still not understand
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by onyibest2k(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2022
na individual dey do not LP WE ARE NOT WAITING FOR STOLEN MONEY LIKE APC
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by saraphina(f): 11:53am On Sep 15, 2022
Mynd44:

And they told you that when APC/PDP shares rice, it is done by the candidates not support groups?

There's the double standard
oga shut up jhor..
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Krismas(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
oikirodah:
We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Rice And Oil-Nigerians Come After LP And Peter Obi

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/we-no-dey-give-shishi-but-we-dey-share-rice-and-oil-nigerians-come-after-lp-and-peter-obiphotos/

grin Obi supporters! zOmBIdients!
Where are they going to get funds to Recoup this INVESTMENT grin
They plan to loot treasury as soon as OBIDirty win grin
As for me sha
If u give me d rice and ororo I go collect
Las las na BAT I go vote
#EmiLokan Even Obi will vote BAT
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Healthquest: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE

THIS IS LOW LOW.
Exactly what pdp are doing.

I can see through a SCAM.IF I SEE ONE.
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by zoby: 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Angli:
They are doing everything within their power to bring down Peter Obi

They are doing everything within their power.... Who are they?
Just so you know, it is clear that Peter Obi's supporters have already brought him down, APC or PDP members or supporters don't have to do much.

2 Likes

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by femianski: 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Hypocrite. What's now the difference?
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by femianski: 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
Eberex:
Shi shi means money.

Take note
Is it not money you'll use to buy those stuffs

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) / Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member / Top Officers, Troops Abandon ‘war’ For Fish, Livestock Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.