Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

"We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP (42271 Views)

‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money / Man Reminds Obidients Who Asked Him For Drinks That Obi Does Not Give Shishi / Dem 'no Dey Give Shishi', But Dem Dey Share Rice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by femianski: 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
MNDY:

Labour Party is faced with a major challenge of identification of the party's logo. Best way to tackle that is through this selfless gesture by supporters from their own money.

We No Dey Give Shi-Shi means Labour does not pay influencers and prominent public figures to campaign for Obi. Origin: Reno is ranting up and down because Obi refused to pay him to campaign for him. Many other influencers like Sega, Brymo etc are paid to promote and campaign for Tinubu.

Are you clear on that now?
It's now you know that you'll have to give out things to publicise the party?
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Obyino: 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
All i can say is vote wisely
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by kingyakos: 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
Throwback:
Lol

We no dey give shi shi, but we must collect something.

I was never fooled by the bandwagon.

All would fall flat before December.

Who doesn't know that Labour Party is accommodating all those who have failed in PDP?

And zombies expected a new Nigeria from those who secured their ticket in the old way of politics without ideology?

Which day will Peter Obi honour his words and vow, and finally die for APGA?

Thank you for letting Peter Obi to live rent free in your empty head
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Igbek76: 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Even if we de share soap , oil and rice and so what? I don't expect foolish urchins to understand that it's an individual effort done to support Obi presidential bid, unlike Tinubu that releases bullion van, just to get fake love from people. The love given to Obi is unconditional and organic, something Yekini Amoda is wishing for but can't get , unless he releases bullion van.

You people should keep crying and wailing because Agbadorians tears are sweeter than honey and it bring so much peace to my soul..cry on BATstards.

Stupid fellow.
Hypocrite!
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by blackpanda: 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Even if we de share soap , oil and rice and so what? I don't expect foolish urchins to understand that it's an individual effort done to support Obi presidential bid, unlike Tinubu that releases bullion van, just to get fake love from people. The love given to Obi is unconditional and organic, something Yekini Amoda is wishing for but can't get , unless he releases bullion van.

You people should keep crying and wailing because Agbadorians tears are sweeter than honey and it bring so much peace to my soul..cry on BATstards.

Clear hypocrisy. And you are still beating chest shamefully
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by yunus22: 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
SmartyPants:

Obviously it is becausr LP boys and girls are always after Tinubu.
Good day sir, I have dropped you several mails sir

1 Like

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Image123(m): 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
LP vote buying is organic na, abi wetin be that rubbish word dey get high on? Na so Obi loss go dey organic.
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by BrashMan: 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
zionstaar75:
let campaign start bro,you're getting ahead of yourselves o. We'll see how you muster 50000 people without funds. Is it all these 2000 people that you're calling 1 million march we dey talk? Na next week nah.i don't care about the 3 candidates though,I believe they're all the same. Obi is just pdp pro max

Nobody cares about any 50000 crowd during campaign. It's better to have that 50000 at the polls than during campaign.
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Laxmitech: 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
LiveWithIt:
cheesy
Useless party no structure, no format...
Even LP will be filled with regret for using obituary Pandora as the party flag bearer...
A region that uses kick to wake their father from sleep grin grin
The only problem of ipigs is tinubu, like it or not, tinubu will rule us for 8years tongue
BATstard Emilokan will RULE You and you Generation..Oga Obi will LEAD us for 8yrs
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by LiveWithIt: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
Laxmitech:
BATstard Emilokan will RULE You and you Generation..Oga Obi will LEAD us for 8yrs
Who released this dog?
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by intruder15(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
Mynd44:

And they told you that when APC/PDP shares rice, it is done by the candidates not support groups?

There's the double standard

The bullion van is what please? Money given by individuals? Wake up na.
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by MuslimMuslim: 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
Mynd44:

And they told you that when APC/PDP shares rice, it is done by the candidates not support groups?

There's the double standard
Shut up
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by akbonus: 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
OBI SAID HE IS NOT GIVING SHI SHI,YES HIS SUPPORTERS KNOWS THIS,BUT THEY ARE MOBILISING FOR HIM AND IN THE COURSE OF MOBILISING THEY ARE GIVING OUT SOME THINGS.NOW WHAT PEOPLE OR PDP AND APC DON'T UNDERSTAND IS THE OBIDIENTS ARE READY TO TAKE BACK THEIR COUNTRY AND SO ARE READY TO MATCH THE PDP AND APC FRO MONEY,MOBILISATION OF VOTERS,PROTECTING THEIR VOTES AND EVEN IF THEY BRING VIOLENCE TRUST ME I AM SURE OBIDIENTS ARE ALSO READY.THE OBEDIENT YOUTH ARE TAKING THIS COUNTRY BACK.NO WAYO
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by EmmyDJourno: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
rusher14:

You are bribing them to vote your candidate.

To you, he is a saint.

To some of us we know him to be corrupt.

So you are bribing to install a corrupt politician.

Peter Obi is as clean as a brand new white Fabric
But Tinubu and Atiku are as dirty and your brain is dumb for supporting them cheesy
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by seangy4konji: 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
APC DONE COME AGAIN.
never again.

dEVELISH agents determined to ruin lives of Nigerian citizens.

Never in my life have i experience such hardship.
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by wildkat: 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
LiveWithIt:
cheesy
Even LP will be filled with regret for using obituary Pandora as the party flag bearer...
The only problem of ipigs is tinubu, like it or not, tinubu will rule us for 8years tongue

Cry me a river. Most of those things u see there were done by volunteers who don’t mind spending their money on P.O out of love. But I guess as an urchin u won’t understand because u guys aren’t used to experiencing love
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by rickyrex(m): 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
LiveWithIt:

2019 the were together and they lost together grin
nah him own turn to fall yakata

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Mosesvic11(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
Throwback:

Hypocrite!

Is it not individuals and cronies just like for the other politicians who give out gifts?

I say it again, a bunch of hypocrites group together and claim they want to give us a new Nigeria powered by old political prostitution that is without ideology.

Bloody Chameleons!
if you look at things from the right perspective you will understand that people do all things for obi, on like other party there bought shirt, cap and appears in uniform for their rallies but obidient came out on their without being paid. As for the food items APC is known for buying people over with food and money. Tinubu beans is already out and I believe his rice will go round the whole country.
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by andycom(m): 1:26am On Sep 16, 2022
LiveWithIt:
cheesy

At your age and what Nigeria has passed through buhari, you still want Tinubu to rule you not because he's the best candidate but because you're a tribal bigot. Who will rather see Nigeria burn than have a credible candidate form another region rule.
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by lawbabs: 1:29am On Sep 16, 2022
10mobile:
These things are done by individuals pls.

The history of those two parties are well known. When the chieftains of a party take bullion vans into their homes on the eve of a major election, how do you expect Nigerians to accept that any inducement like this is from an "enthusiastic supporter" as the Op claims? I need an answer from you Oga Mynd44.

See eh! Nigerians are not as foolish as some of you think. There is a new level of political consciousness that APC's 8 years of misery and death AWAKENED Nigerians to.

Peter Obi wasn’t part of that history of the two parties?
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by patomberekpe(m): 1:45am On Sep 16, 2022
So now that I use my own Money to print Obi's face cap does it mean Is Obi Who Did it? many business people will want to use Obi popularity to do.business, someone did that Obi isnt aware and your here crying, Any 30ys Old supporting ancestor Tinubu to rule him Is a bigger fool.
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by richie240: 3:59am On Sep 16, 2022
And what was used in procuring that 'everything'? Sand?
Ndi-clowns
cool
Tboy222:
We can give you everything, anything and something except.. MONEY because it is the root of all evil.

Eberex:
Shi shi means money.

Take note
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Elporo(m): 4:07am On Sep 16, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

The difference is clear

These ones from labour party na individual and those who want the betterment of the nation...just love and care

But you see those Apc own na pure bribe... from Lagos money way tinubu thief

Sorry for your loss.

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by richie240: 4:10am On Sep 16, 2022
No be today una hypocrisy begin.
When u and ur 'friends' share oil, na from una individual pockets, but when me and my friends share d same oil, na tinubu send us.

Shey una see say una logical reasonings dey very skewed and stunted.
cool

ZombieSlayer1:

APC as a party share theirs, these ones are shared by individuals. I and my friends have shared salt detergent to people in villages while telling them about Labor Party. We did it from our own pockets, which is exactly the same thing this man did
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by richie240: 4:14am On Sep 16, 2022
But d ones shared by apc were shared personally by tinubu right?

Vinnie2000:

As long as It's NOT Obi or Yusuf Datti that shared it Personally.. sad

ROZROSS, d strong Peter Obi Hater, You agree with me?
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Bsideboi(m): 10:20am On Sep 16, 2022
maasoap:

Story. I can only wonder if you really knew the origin of the nickname "Pandora" Obi. Obi earned the nickname many years ago

He came out and defended every bit of it. Does Jagaban not have drug charges hanging against him? Atikus accomplice in the US are in jail in the for bribe taking to award contracts. Baba all of them an thief but Atiku and jagaban are mindless ones with nothing good to offer!
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by moyosore32: 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Do u even have sense at all bayi, just read this thing wey u comment and think aloud to yourself weda u dey make sense at all
Omoh!!!
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by moyosore32: 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

The difference is clear

These ones from labour party na individual and those who want the betterment of the nation...just love and care

But you see those Apc own na pure bribe... from Lagos money way tinubu thief

Since I bn don know u for ds nairaland na only ds comment u use fall my hand omoh!!!
Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by CHIGIM: 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
LiveWithIt:
sorry boss, I love the way you spoke, you spoke well my sincere apologies

Thank u for ur understanding.
"Peace"

1 Like

Re: "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP by Goke7: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
Small by small their true nature will come out.

Na so dem do event for America collect gate fee grin

Make dem no bobo us, these ones go give shishi tire

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed / Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Taraba (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.