Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States (43933 Views)

Anambra Election: 86 Polling Units Don't Have Voters - INEC / DSS, Army Intimidated Voters, INEC Officials – US Department Of State / Politicians Buying Pvcs From Voters – INEC Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by ridbell01(m): 11:38am On Sep 15, 2022
Sergio103:
cool

I'm here to read the Anambra lines.

I'm pleased.

The wise folks are on good tide.

A state to fear here is Delta oh, Lagos,Osun and Kano

Kwakwanso will rubbish some people's hope in Kano grin.
Osun is no longer APC stronghold too.

We are Good cool
� � � � � � if your labour have 2k votes in Osun Inec should declare Obi the president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by Allisgud: 11:41am On Sep 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
After burning their Voters' Cards,burn INEC offices and killed their People , Zombidends rush to register... making double registration.

If you cannot do ordinary registration, you know these guys are just zombies with no single sense
Even with double registration u supposed know say u can't vote twice

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by lovinagbad: 11:50am On Sep 15, 2022
zaki2:
The rigging has started already. If you observe, South has more invalid registration than North.
We all know the region that allows under age registration and voting, yet it is south that is been invalidated here.
Yorubas will be busy attacking Igbos here, as if Obi is their problem, ignoring the big picture. At the end, another Fulani will take over, and the game continues to favor them. Very mumu people.
Then why don't you unite behind BAT that had structure. Also you don't want Muslim Muslim Tickets, At the end another Muslim Man of Atiku will be your president. I pity all of una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by Jemex003: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2022
obynzo:

But they voted someone else besides Oyetola and APC in the governorship elections

We only voted personality not for party and everyone know Oyetola tried he’s best. But the best thing Nigerians can do is just let those people do one time and give other chance too. It’s only Ede and Osogbo votes that helped Demola. If Demola go to accord party people will still vote for him it’s not about pdp.
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by xest(m): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2022
OnionBandit:
See where your state stands...

As expected, the side that is known for fraud didn't disappoint...

Despite countless "Sit-at-homes", they still had the resources to commit this kinda monumental fraud grin grin

God bless Yakubu for sanitising the register before eRection day

u be ful
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by IreneJane: 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
10mobile:
1 million? And listen: Up to half delisted within the time the Obidient Movement sprang up...

See this too...

Beer parlour letter..
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by Parachoko: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
plusfield:

It wint come to the front page because it indicated the apc leadership across the apc led states. Unfortunately, the seun of a guy is a serious pathological tribal bigot, very slimy but very unrepentant.
This forum was built on tribal division
Have someone create the thread about this issue in the politics section?
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by Parachoko: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
spy24:
Why is it that we never have a southern inec chairman
Is Maurice Iwu from Kano State?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by Parachoko: 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
benofafrica1:

A visit to the website link you posted shows that these are the numbers as at the 14th of February, 2022.
Are you sure you didn't click another link?
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by Parrot69: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Oga Seun, since yesterday the media has been awash with damning irrefutable allegations against INEC for registering people with fake names and fake dates of birth. A protest is even being planned to that effect. Why hasn't nairaland shed light on this? Why is that information being suppressed? You see this game called Nigeria, let's not forget that we're all players. What we do today will shape our history tomorrow, you as the admin of this forum will have to choose what you want posterity to remember you for. Few days ago, there were obvious deliberate attempts to malign Obi simply because of an ordinary WhatsApp BC. That news was repeatedly flogged on these streets as if the man had committed high treason. We even had takes from both the relevant and irrelevant political jobbers make front-page. Even Keyamo and Reno's mouth diarrheas made it to the headlines. But something of this magnitude, a crime against 200 million people, is being stifled and silenced. Something that Is planned to subvert the will of the people is being hidden. It's okay, but let us remember that we're all players in this game.

Cc: Corridon PresidObi Mynd44 Nlfpmod
Please this is the video. Share and alert the public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkRw4H2kJkI

1 Like

Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by Parachoko: 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
obynzo:

But they voted someone else besides Oyetola and APC in the governorship elections
Do you agree the people of Anambra won't vote for the labour party, PDP and APC because they voted APGA in the Governorship election?

1 Like

Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by IreneJane: 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
10mobile:
1 million? And listen: Up to half delisted within the time the Obidient Movement sprang up...

See this too...

See this idiot with manipulative propaganda..
Now if you were asked to defend this letter now , it will be a problem .. here is the screenshot link he posted along it . HIM TU LIE FOLLOWER

Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by Espelbengz(m): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
Really? Tell me how? Meanwhile Osun was lost to PDP because of the Aregbesola's factor, even at that Pdp won with a margin of less than 24k votes!

Sergio103:
cool

I'm here to read the Anambra lines.

I'm pleased.

The wise folks are on good tide.

A state to fear here is Delta oh, Lagos,Osun and Kano

Kwakwanso will rubbish some people's hope in Kano grin.
Osun is no longer APC stronghold too.

We are Good cool
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by Gwill86: 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
azeecoboy:
Who else saw the number of invalid voters is more than the numbers of valid voters in bayelsa and ebonyi??
God big pass them
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by Laxmitech: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
PandoraObi:
igbos celebrating unknown gunmen killing their fellow igbos. Some people thought election is like scamming and swindling people of their hard earn money in Alaba market
Mumu..Na because you no wise like your Emilokan
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by baralatie(m): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
azeecoboy:
Who else saw the number of invalid voters is more than the numbers of valid voters in bayelsa and ebonyi??
As in
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by PandoraObi: 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
zaki2:

Don't you think this is insanity, with your numerius mention of Igbo?
If you think igbos killing igbos is normal for Biafra, a mad man will also believe picking dirt from dustbin is normal, so your insanity depends on your thinking and believe, enjoy it
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by slowice(m): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
Things like this should be detected during registration and proper advice and guildlines given.

This is 2022 and inec is just too incompetent.
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by PandoraObi: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
tuzle:
the first time I was scammed in my life at alaba was by Yorubas. I went with my uncle then and I doubt u are more Yoruba than my uncle. This guys scammed us and they were telling us to our face that they have scammed us. The mistake we made was making a deposit before testing. I am telling u dis to let u know scammers have no specific tribe.
In Alaba market, Yoruba scammed you? hehehehehehe I didn't say you are lying but you are not telling the truth, even foreigners in Nigeria know those notorious for evil at alaba market
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by Procarpenter: 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
Call or WhatsApp me for your roofing carpenter work.I’m giving out 20% on all my work and my work is reliable with 100% warranty I work worldwide contact me through my signature below
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by JoeNL22(m): 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
OnionBandit:

https://www-bbc-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.bbc.com/pidgin/articles/cek8rvl35kko.amp?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASCAAgM%3D#aoh=16632242153622&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.com%2Fpidgin%2Farticles%2Fcek8rvl35kko

Nlfpmod
Mynd44
SS & SE has the highest number of delisted names and only Osun and kano comes in second.
Hope these people aren't playing any funny games?
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by JoeNL22(m): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
East is the majority. This present INEC under Yakubu is a threat to our democracy.
Aswears......I thought I was the only one that noticed it.
This inec should not be trusted ooo!
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by tuzle(m): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
PandoraObi:
In Alaba market, Yoruba scammed you? hehehehehehe I didn't say you are lying but you are not telling the truth, even foreigners in Nigeria know those notorious for evil at alaba market
I am telling u the fact, me self I didn't believe it because I came with my uncle who has the impression that igbo's there would scam us, so we didn't even give face to them.
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by Truthdeypain: 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Peter Obi has changed the dynamics of Igbo politics just with his emergence. Just compare this year's registration of SE voters to other years and you'd discover that the political apathy — which owed to the continual emergence of useless candidates that aren't pleasing to the Igbo rational voters — for which they are perhaps known for is gone overnight.

History will be kind to Peter Obi no matter what happens in the future. He reawakened the Igbos' zeal in politics.

SE valid voters even give the North and SW a big run for their money.

Thanks for the kinds words. Me and my family actually plan on voting next year. I have never voted before.
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by Truthdeypain: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
PandoraObi:
igbos celebrating unknown gunmen killing their fellow igbos. Some people thought election is like scamming and swindling people of their hard earn money in Alaba market

Why must you guys always be mentioning that name IGBOS. Why can't you attack constructively, can you really not live without that name for a second in your life. Why have you and your hateful, useless, shit eating kind sworn to be unfortunate in life. May it never be well with you.
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by Johnsinia(m): 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
Let them release the names of those cancels. This ojoro has already started but one thing i know, nobody can ever stand in the way of God. Darkness has never and will never win light. If any persons, people or regions said in their heart that Igbos will never rule Nigeria, then, that person. people or region is standing against the way of God almighty. God is never in the side of injustice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by Truthdeypain: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
PandoraObi:

You are correct you guys hold court at bourdillion when it comes to yahoo, yahoo+, ritualism, 419, crypto scams, Oshoko, Touch and follow, hypnotics, the more you look etc... but it would be easier to find a UFO than see a yoruba scammer at ALABA. grin grin
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
East is the majority. This present INEC under Yakubu is a threat to our democracy.

Always finding fault. When will you be a responsible and accountable somebody self?
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by Truthdeypain: 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Johnsinia:
Let them release the names of those cancels. This ojoro has already started but one thing i know, nobody can ever stand in the way of God. Darkness has never and will never win light. If any persons, people or regions said in their heart that Igbos will never rule Nigeria, then, that person. people or region is standing against the way of God almighty. God is never in the side of injustice

My dear whether we like it or not IGBO matter no be here. We have no brother, no sister, no one that is ready to defend or help us, all we have is ourselves and sometimes, because of our highly individualistic culture we don't realize this, this doesn't mean however that people don't sympathize with our pain, just that those people are few and usually have little say + they usually end up suffering the same fate as us as they are persecuted and branded OMO ALES.

During GOODLUCK, 99 percent of my yoruba fellas at some point thought this guy was IGBO, the way we carry him matter for head eeh.. even s/s no reach, we carry him matter till the dying minute, last drop of blood, supported him to his last breath in power, and suffered more MARGINALIZATION for it. Today GOODLUCK hasn't made a single statement I can recall in favour of justice and Equity, my guy is just chilling on his fence. Now you wonder what the rest of the regions and their leaders who have never hidden their hate and spite for NDIGBO will be like.

Imagine if OBI didn't defy all the hatred, frustration, betrayals, obstacles and IGBOPHOBIA in PDP we wouldn't even be having an Obedient conversation. The supposed region who have touched neither vice nor president since 1999 grin grin

The fate of IGBO MAN is to hustle and make it against all odds, we have never had a stake in this country, it's why when you wake in the morning, you go to your school, business ,workplace and you hussle, work hard, and excell, because nobody dey give us shi shi, our comfort and consolation lies in our success. Na so d matter be. The only problem na be say d kind country dey damage d business acumen, it's why some of us need some serious change.

The only thing we have enjoyed in Nigeria is hate and GENOCIDE.

1 Like

Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Omo see school boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Lawmakers Visit Bola Tinubu In His Lekki Residence / Zuma’s Resignation: Okorocha Reacts To Calls For Demolition Of Statute / APC Names Elected Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.