Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States (43928 Views)

Anambra Election: 86 Polling Units Don't Have Voters - INEC / DSS, Army Intimidated Voters, INEC Officials – US Department Of State / Politicians Buying Pvcs From Voters – INEC Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by olab059(m): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
East is the majority. This present INEC under Yakubu is a threat to our democracy.

South south is the majority, not south east.
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by Bryan88(m): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2022
DigitalLawyer:
Rivers State and Anambra State? There is foul play here. May instant justice come upon anyone planning to rig this election. I rely on the innocent blood that has been wasted because of bad governance.
any1 that tries to rig this election will die a very painful & miserable death...and his lineage wiped out from the surface of earth.

1 Like

Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by AkuOlisa: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
OnionBandit:
See where your state stands...

As expected, the side that is known for fraud didn't disappoint...

Despite countless "Sit-at-homes", they still had the resources to commit this kinda monumental fraud grin grin

God bless Yakubu for sanitising the register before eRection day

Are you reading from the same list as others ? Because from the list All the state's are guilty of at least 40% invalid registration so why single out south east ? Ohhh I get it. Tribalism.
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by Arysexy(m): 10:50am On Sep 15, 2022
When will INEC delist these 10m fake voters APC is trying to use and rig?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAZWR3wVC28

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by AK481(m): 10:53am On Sep 15, 2022
ajayiopy:

SOUTHERNERS NEED TO UNITE.
WHY IS DIFFICULT FOR EVERYONE ONE OF US TO PICK A CANDIDATE AND STAND BY HIM?
WE HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO

Ask emilokan people ,after they have gotten president and VP, they don't wany SE to have anything .

1 Like

Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by heysquare(m): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2022
Sergio103:
cool

I'm here to read the Anambra lines.

I'm pleased.

The wise folks are on good tide.

A state to fear here is Delta oh, Lagos,Osun and Kano

Kwakwanso will rubbish some people's hope in Kano grin.
Osun is no longer APC stronghold too.

We are Good cool
You don't know what they called swing votes! Losing guber election doesn't mean losing it all . You guys permutations got no strength

2 Likes

Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by zaki2: 10:55am On Sep 15, 2022
PandoraObi:
igbos celebrating unknown gunmen killing their fellow igbos. Some people thought election is like scamming and swindling people of their hard earn money in Alaba market
Don't you think this is insanity, with your numerius mention of Igbo?
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by bobbybrown007: 10:55am On Sep 15, 2022
There is something I don't understand in this stuff, the last election (the first tenure of PMB) I didn't register but I saw my name on the list of those that would register, I wasn't giving any ID card but my name was pictured there. Now my main concern is that with the number of people that their voter registration is invalid it means my own my be among them. I voted in GEJ but I didn't vote in Buhari, so what will be the next thing to do? How do I check if my name is valid or not.?
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by Themandator: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2022
Sergio103:
cool

I'm pleased.

We are Good cool

I can relate with the Anambra figure because it was the period leading to the governorship election with Soludo as a top contender
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by proff010: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2022
Carry basket your tears go full am.
EtinosaDLaw:
Oga Seun, since yesterday the media has been awash with damning irrefutable allegations against INEC for registering people with fake names and fake dates of birth. A protest is even being planned to that effect. Why hasn't nairaland shed light on this? Why is that information being suppressed? You see this game called Nigeria, let's not forget that we're all players. What we do today will shape our history tomorrow, you as the admin of this forum will have to choose what you want posterity to remember you for. Few days ago, there were obvious deliberate attempts to malign Obi simply because of an ordinary WhatsApp BC. That news was repeatedly flogged on these streets as if the man had committed high treason. We even had takes from both the relevant and irrelevant political jobbers make front-page. Even Keyamo and Reno's mouth diarrheas made it to the headlines. But something of this magnitude, a crime against 200 million people, is being stifled and silenced. Something that Is planned to subvert the will of the people is being hidden. It's okay, but let us remember that we're all players in this game.

Cc: Corridon PresidObi Mynd44 Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by Tareq1105: 10:57am On Sep 15, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Peter Obi has changed the dynamics of Igbo politics just with his emergence. Just compare thiz year's registration of SE voters to other years and you'd discover that the political apathy — which owed to the continual emergence of useless candidates that aren't pleasing to the Igbo rational voters — for which they are perhaps known for is gone overnight.

History will he kind to Peter Obi no matter what happens in the future. He reawakened the Igbos' zeal in politics.

SE valid voters even give the North and SW a big run for their money.

We've always known he's Biafra agitators candidate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by slimghost(m): 10:57am On Sep 15, 2022
INEC is extremely compromised

1 Like

Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 15, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Oga Seun, since yesterday the media has been awash with damning irrefutable allegations against INEC for registering people with fake names and fake dates of birth. A protest is even being planned to that effect. Why hasn't nairaland shed light on this? Why is that information being suppressed? You see this game called Nigeria, let's not forget that we're all players. What we do today will shape our history tomorrow, you as the admin of this forum will have to choose what you want posterity to remember you for. Few days ago, there were obvious deliberate attempts to malign Obi simply because of an ordinary WhatsApp BC. That news was repeatedly flogged on these streets as if the man had committed high treason. We even had takes from both the relevant and irrelevant political jobbers make front-page. Even Keyamo and Reno's mouth diarrheas made it to the headlines. But something of this magnitude, a crime against 200 million people, is being stifled and silenced. Something that Is planned to subvert the will of the people is being hidden. It's okay, but let us remember that we're all players in this game.

Cc: Corridon PresidObi Mynd44 Nlfpmod

It wont come to the front page because it indicted the apc leadership across the apc led states. Unfortunately, the seun of a guy is a serious pathological tribal bigot, very slimy but very unrepentant.
This forum was built on tribal division

3 Likes

Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by AkuOlisa: 10:59am On Sep 15, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Corridon:
East is the majority. This present INEC under Yakubu is a threat to our democracy.

Oga how long will you guys continue to play the victim card ? People like you are honestly one of the reasons the south east is lacking behind in politics and infrastructure development instead of facing our challenges and short comings as a people we go about screaming victimization.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 11:00am On Sep 15, 2022
Moh247:
This is the fruad Zombidiots wanted to commit
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 11:02am On Sep 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
The State of virtue, Ipinle Omoluabi has the highest valid registered voters.

God bless The State of Osun
God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

Incoming
God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR
God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

1 Like

Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by ezechi242: 11:02am On Sep 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
After burning their Voters' Cards,burn INEC offices and killed their People , Zombidends rush to register... making double registration.

If you cannot do ordinary registration, you know these guys are just zombies with no single sense

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

im sure they also burnt the inec office in bayelsa and rivers ....olodo

1 Like

Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by zaki2: 11:02am On Sep 15, 2022
The rigging has started already. If you observe, South has more invalid registration than North.
We all know the region that allows under age registration and voting, yet it is south that is been invalidated here.
Yorubas will be busy attacking Igbos here, as if Obi is their problem, ignoring the big picture. At the end, another Fulani will take over, and the game continues to favor them. Very mumu people.

2 Likes

Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 15, 2022
Tareq1105:

We've always known he's Biafra agitators candidate.

This is what Nigerians know for a fact, not your propaganda.
You all are ready and willing to hand this nation to a candidate who has murdered people, who founded and shields terrorists, who has abducted countless school children that have never been seen again.
I dont know if you all know what you guys are sending Nigeria into due to petty hate. God is warning us again that if we make the 2015 mistake again in 2023, there may never be another chance. We may go the way of Afghanistan where terrorists now control the govt and their army.

1 Like

Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by CSTRR: 11:04am On Sep 15, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Peter Obi has changed the dynamics of Igbo politics just with his emergence. Just compare thiz year's registration of SE voters to other years and you'd discover that the political apathy — which owed to the continual emergence of useless candidates that aren't pleasing to the Igbo rational voters — for which they are perhaps known for is gone overnight.

History will he kind to Peter Obi no matter what happens in the future. He reawakened the Igbos' zeal in politics.

SE valid voters even give the North and SW a big run for their money.
If igbos repeat and improve on this in 2027 elections, nobody will insult them again.

Political apathy is the root of insult.

1 Like

Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by emmykk(m): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2022
OnionBandit:
See where your state stands...

As expected, the side that is known for fraud didn't disappoint...

Despite countless "Sit-at-homes", they still had the resources to commit this kinda monumental fraud grin grin

God bless Yakubu for sanitising the register before eRection day

Looking at that records shows nothing special.
That Lagos is full of other tribe that will not vote Tinubu.

Until we get such record the election is 50/50 to all the candidate even Atiku chance of winning because he is from the north is uncertain because while both obi and Tinubu will chop some state in the north.

Only delta I trust Atiku to win
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by orlaglobal234: 11:08am On Sep 15, 2022
Pls oo i can't find my name there oo someone should help me check my name i want to conform something ni
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by spy24(m): 11:10am On Sep 15, 2022
Why is it that we never have a southern inec chairman
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by benofafrica1(m): 11:10am On Sep 15, 2022
OnionBandit:

https://www-bbc-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.bbc.com/pidgin/articles/cek8rvl35kko.amp?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASCAAgM%3D#aoh=16632242153622&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.com%2Fpidgin%2Farticles%2Fcek8rvl35kko

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

A visit to the website link you posted shows that these are the numbers as at the 14th of February, 2022. Please make verifications before posting. And considering that you cropped out the said date makes me think you knew and still went ahead and posted it. INEC is yet to make public the statistics of the cleaned voter registration list.
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by DigitalLawyer: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2022
Bryan88:
any1 that tries to rig this election will die a very painful & miserable death...and his lineage wiped out from the surface of earth.

Guy you de vex oh.
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by PaNnamdi: 11:21am On Sep 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
The State of virtue, Ipinle Omoluabi has the highest valid registered voters.

God bless The State of Osun
God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

Incoming
Can't u post tinubu pics withoit edition.

E be say them use fake like swear for u.

1 Like

Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2022
Jemex003:

E go clear for your eyes, You think Osun will vote someone else beside Tinubu. Hmmm I laugh at you

But they voted someone else besides Oyetola and APC in the governorship elections
Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by Dapson73(m): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2022
Sergio103:
cool

I'm pleased.

We are Good cool

You will wake from your slumber in 6months time. Till then enjoy yourself .

1 Like

Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by Dapson73(m): 11:24am On Sep 15, 2022
Is God not wonderful? Everything work smoothly for Asiwaju.

Glory be to God Almighty �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by Dapson73(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2022
zaki2:
The rigging has started already. If you observe, South has more invalid registration than North.
We all know the region that allows under age registration and voting, yet it is south that is been invalidated here.
Yorubas will be busy attacking Igbos here, as if Obi is their problem, ignoring the big picture. At the end, another Fulani will take over, and the game continues to favor them. Very mumu
people.

Your people that are wise, what can they show for their political wiseness?

Keep hating while those that matters politically are aligning with the region (Yoruba) producing the next president.

Sometimes I feel your region people are cursed. I can't phantom while they always decides to be delusional in every matter even though the evidence is feasible to all that nothing is working in their favour.

God bless Yoruba land .
God bless Asiwaju.
God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 15, 2022
blaise26abj:
This is bad of INEC. Over 40 percent invalid registration . It’s either their staff were compromised /poorly trained or people registered and thought it didn’t go through then went to register somewhere else.
It doesn’t make any sense . That is a huge failure from inec after spending so much money for the exercise . How many people under aged northern voters have they deregistered? How many pvcs are in the hands of wrong people?

If they had 20 percent or even 25 percent , that margin of error is fine . This is terrible .

PS- if they are true errors and INEC is not compromised ,they should allow people check the status of their individual registration and what made the registration invalid .

This is the game plan to disenfranchise voters. having an invalid rate of 40% either means the process to register voters was flawed from the get go that it couldn't detect invalidity or errors and fix them. a 20% margin of invalidation rate would have been better. This high rate on a quality control chart will show you that the process is either compromised or flawed fron day 1.
INEC is not being sincere with Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 15, 2022
This is fraud. You call it invalid still went ahead to disenfranchise people.

Look at a whole thousand of voters termed invalid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS / Real Reasons President Buhari Retains Service Chiefs / IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.