Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II (54565 Views)

Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell / Irish Twitter Jubilate Over The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by Gemma11: 10:27am On Sep 15, 2022
osaweseforme:
Your ignorance no be here. First Edward was a king who wanted to marry a divorcee but wasn't allowed, Charles married a divorcee also meaning times have changed

Charles was only allowed to marry Camilla because he had already produced a heir with a Virgin.

Now I don't think Kate Middleton, mother of the future King, was a virgin whe she married william.

See a list of her boyfriends before William.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/14801510/kate-middleton-ex-boyfriends-first-love-hockey-player-millionaire-hunk/
Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by jeromestarks: 10:29am On Sep 15, 2022
masseratti:
oga e don do.. i can see alot of people has point out your ignorance, church of England split from catholic church because the church frank on divorce, the parliament has no problem with her virginity but been a divorcee, everyone has point it out to you and you still insisting.
Which would you prefer to marry;
A virgin or
A non virgin?
Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by masseratti: 10:29am On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:

A virgin or
A non virgin?
a non virgin... happy now?
Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by jeromestarks: 10:30am On Sep 15, 2022
Gemma11:

Charles was only allowed to marry Camilla because he had already produced a heir with a Virgin.

Now I don't think Kate Middleton, mother of the future King, was a virgin whe she married william.

See a list of her boyfriends before William.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/14801510/kate-middleton-ex-boyfriends-first-love-hockey-player-millionaire-hunk/
You're a smart man.
Thumbs up bro.
Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by NoobSaibot2082: 10:30am On Sep 15, 2022
eddie7:
It's a normal and usual scene in such occasions.. after all he's a human being

If it were to be Nigeria you people would have rained insults on the man...
Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by Segzy19: 10:30am On Sep 15, 2022
Go and rest ogbeni.... I no get your time. What concerns Ooni of Ife with the primary discuss?
I no get your time... Oponu
swiych:

If for example, I ask u who be the third Ooni of Ife, 100k if u get am, tell me say u go go ask ur great great grandfather. Mugu
Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by jeromestarks: 10:33am On Sep 15, 2022
masseratti:
a non virgin... happy now?
I see.
Either you're already married to a non virgin or you're currently in a situation you regret with a non virgin.
Anyways, I am sorry your life turns out this way.
But you can correct your mistake though. Get a virgin and start afresh.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by caye(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:
The only thing I admire about the royal family is their strong rule on marrying a virgin.
Do you know that one of the princes, Prince Edward, was dethroned as the crowned prince because he was deeply in love with a woman he didn't disvirgin?
The guy lost his position as the next king of Britain.
The Royal Family knew that marrying a non virgin is a sure way to train bastards; no bastard should be allowed to rule a great nation like Britain.

Men, if you want a true bloodline, marry a virgin else, you will have children who will wake up one day and begin to sell all your heritage and your forefathers heritage. You will have children who will fight and kill one another over land or house. You will have daughters who will see Pvssy as money making tool ( the British called these kinda girls "women with easy virtue" or whor3) and you will have children who will struggle and struggle in life but will amount to nothing!

Do not punish your generation to come. Do not creat problem for your innocent children. Do not breed mistakes. MARRY A VIRGIN.

The non virgin
The Edward who lost his glory
The father of Queen Elizabeth II who is wise enough to marry a virgin.

SEE PROPAGANDA AND PROPAGANDISTS!

A Story I knew well since I was in primary school.

Thank God , I was not born in the indomie generation.

We had ENCYCLOPEDIA, ( look well-well) and went to Libraries, not you lazy generation.

Back to the issue:
The lady was a divorced American.
I think an actress.
So, for the sake of love, the prince abdicated the throne, in order to marry and live with her, which British laws concerning royalty forbade.

So, that's it.

Look well.. very likely Elizabeth NEVER MARRIED as a virgin.

So, those promiscuous British, who had bath houses, where men and women bathed together, and had common bedrooms in the 17th century, COULD ESPOUSE VIRGINITY?!

Stop lying!
Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by diplomat058(m): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2022
Your claims are factually incorrect. Was meghan Markle, an American Actress a virgin when she married Harry? You must think you are talking to kids here LooL

jeromestarks:

No dey argue.
Pix1: the non virgin who wants to dilute the pure bloodline of the Royal Family.
Pix2: The Edward who is in love with a woman he didn't disvirgin.
Pix3: our beautiful queen Elizabeth II father. The true King! George. A king with clean bloodline which can political and morally produce heirs for the British Royal Family.
Long live The royal family.
Long live the King Charles III!
Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by jeromestarks: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2022
caye:

SEE PROPAGANDA AND PROPAGANDISTS!

A Story I knew well since I was in primary school.

Thank God , I was not born in the indomie generation.

We had ENCYCLOPEDIA, ( look well-well) and went to Libraries, not you lazy generation.

Back to the issue:
The lady was a divorced American.
I think an actress.
So, for the sake of love, the prince abdicated the throne, in order to marry and live with her, which British laws concerning royalty forbade.

So, that's it.

Look well.. very likely Elizabeth NEVER MARRIED as a virgin.

So, those promiscuous British, who had bath houses, where men and women bathed together, and had common bedrooms in the 17th century, COULD ESPOUSE VIRGINITY?!

Stop lying!
WHat is this one saying?
Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by jeromestarks: 10:38am On Sep 15, 2022
diplomat058:
Your claims are factually incorrect. Was meghan Markle, an American Actress a virgin when she married Harry? You must think you are talking to kids here LooL

A virgin or
A non virgin?

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by Abujaexpress: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2022
The my should have attended to him when he was already shifting from his standing position..The medics should have taken him off for examination before he finally collapsed
Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by diplomat058(m): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2022
This argument is nt about me. It's to dispel your unfounded claims that Royals only marry virgins, which is factually incorrect

jeromestarks:

A virgin or
A non virgin?
Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by swiych(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2022
[quote author=Segzy19 post=116683879]Go and rest ogbeni.... I no get your time. What concerns Ooni of Ife with the primary discuss?
I no get your time... Oponu[/oquote]
Na fish brain u really get, wawa
Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by fof1: 10:45am On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:
The only thing I admire about the royal family is their strong rule on marrying a virgin.
Do you know that one of the princes, Prince Edward, was dethroned as the crowned prince because he was deeply in love with a woman he didn't disvirgin?
The Royal Family knew that marrying a non virgin is a sure way to train bastards; no bastard should be allowed to rule a great nation like Britain.

Men, if you want a true bloodline, marry a virgin else, you will have children who will wake up one day and begin to sell all your heritage and your forefathers heritage. You will have children who will fight and kill one another over land or house. You will have daughters who will see Pvssy as money making tool ( the British called these kinda girls "women with easy virtue" or whor3) and you will have children who will struggle and struggle in life but will amount to nothing!

Do not punish your generation to come. Do not creat problem for your innocent children. Do not breed mistakes. MARRY A VIRGIN.

The non virgin

Na Before,Pls... King Charles who is Married to Camilla...now, Was She a Virgin or a Divorcee?

PLS ANSWER PROPERLY. Stories for the Dead, Pls. Life must Continue and Man Can not be God...Period.
Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:

The non virgin
But the late Queen's children at some point divorce their spouses..bcus of Xtra marital affairs....
Like the current king Charles lll, prince Andrew, princess royal
Isn't it hypocrisy?
Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by jeromestarks: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2022
diplomat058:
This argument is nt about me. It's to dispel your unfounded claims that Royals only marry virgins, which is factually incorrect

Forget factually.
Which would you prefer:
Virgin or
Non virgin?
Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:47am On Sep 15, 2022
fof1:

Na Before,Pls... King Charles who is Married to Camilla...now, Was She a Virgin or a Divorcee?

PLS ANSWER PROPERLY. Stories for the Dead, Pls. Life must Continue and Man Can not be God...Period.
Even Prince Andrew the 3rd child of the queen is/was a pedophile and a divorcee... One
of Epstein's freinds....now dey forming holy about marrying virgins undecided
Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by Rayjnr: 10:48am On Sep 15, 2022
eddie7:
It's a normal and usual scene in such occasions.. after all he's a human being

If na here e happen, Nigerians go criticize the govt
Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by jeromestarks: 10:51am On Sep 15, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

But the late Queen's children at some point divorce their spouses..bcus of Xtra marital affairs....
Like the current king Charles lll, prince Andrew, princess royal
Isn't it hypocrisy?
They Children they had with their first is the legitimate child. S/he would be the only one considered for the throne.
Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by jeromestarks: 10:52am On Sep 15, 2022
fof1:

Check previous pages, your answer is there somewhere.
Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by edimart007: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:

The non virgin
He wasn't dethroned, he willing abdicated the throne to marry the America lady

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by Galadimabawa: 10:54am On Sep 15, 2022
Even there too? I thought is only in NA prade these things happen.
Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2022
jeromestarks:

They Children they had with their first is the legitimate child. S/he would be the only one considered for the throne.
Oh okay.....makes sense now

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by zoedew: 10:55am On Sep 15, 2022
His C.O. should be queried. It didn’t happen suddenly. The warning signs were clear. He should have been taken off that beat!
Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by jeromestarks: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2022
edimart007:
He had a choice.
It's either her or the throne.
Non virgins and Glory do not go together.

He chose to fall.
Don't choose to fall.
He left his glory for pvssy.
Don't suffer your children for pvssy.
Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:57am On Sep 15, 2022
edimart007:
And I read that,
as he abdicated the throne, it affected his children and the line of succession was cut off from his offsprings.....that was why the late Queen's Father, king George Vl was crown as the younger brother.
Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by jeromestarks: 10:59am On Sep 15, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

And I read that,
as he abdicated the throne, it affected his children and the line of succession was cut off from his offsprings.....that was why the late Queen's Father, king George Vl was crown as the younger brother.
I like the way you are able to see the repercussion of what he did.
Many couldn't see it.
Thumbs up man.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by Elidrisy20: 11:00am On Sep 15, 2022
The guy never chop
Re: The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II by xangerar: 11:05am On Sep 15, 2022
He showed enough signs and yet they kept him until he came down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anti-War Protesters Gathered Outside The White House (Photos) / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) / American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.