Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

CUPP Alleges Massive Voter Registration Fraud With Fake Names By INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CUPP Alleges Massive Voter Registration Fraud With Fake Names By INEC (1542 Views)

CUPP Alleges Plots To Remove Mahmoud As INEC Chairman / 2023: Opposition Parties Allege Massive Voter Registration With Fake Names / PDP, Others Criticises FG As US Alleges Massive Graft In Buhari's Regime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CUPP Alleges Massive Voter Registration Fraud With Fake Names By INEC by Bontafa: 10:54am On Sep 15, 2022
Arysexy:

Lol, it's funny

Did you see some Hijab wearing pictures with Igbo and Christian names? Lots of hurriedly and badly done jobs

Crazy .

Frederick zaptan chapa
F
Year of birth : 1902
IMO state

grin

2 Likes

Re: CUPP Alleges Massive Voter Registration Fraud With Fake Names By INEC by Arysexy(m): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2022
Bontafa:

Crazy .

Frederick zaptan chapa
F
Year of birth : 1902
IMO state

grin

APC and INEC magic grin

1 Share

Re: CUPP Alleges Massive Voter Registration Fraud With Fake Names By INEC by Bontafa: 10:57am On Sep 15, 2022
Pandev:
you people will just lie so effortlessly. Mention the 'pricking hearts and guilty consciences' who 'are trying to silence or downplay the heinous crime'

Abobi stop disgracing your clan.

Click the Sahara link or guardian link or better still watch the video it is more clear stop disgracing your clan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CUPP Alleges Massive Voter Registration Fraud With Fake Names By INEC by Arysexy(m): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2022
Beremx:
INEC is responsible for this fraud. That’s why they quickly closed the online registration and used incomplete registration for fraud
Sad

Exactly!

They obviously didn't expect this will leak.

Imagine the kind of vote figures you will be seeing from APC strongholds if this was not exposed

1 Like

Re: CUPP Alleges Massive Voter Registration Fraud With Fake Names By INEC by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:02am On Sep 15, 2022
Beremx:
I saw a fake identity with date of birth 1903. Abeg I no fit laugh

Probably Methuselah! shocked

2 Likes

Re: CUPP Alleges Massive Voter Registration Fraud With Fake Names By INEC by Beremx(f): 11:04am On Sep 15, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Probably Methuselah! shocked
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: CUPP Alleges Massive Voter Registration Fraud With Fake Names By INEC by techWriter3: 11:12am On Sep 15, 2022
I witnessed a fake nationality with date of birth 1903

1 Like

Re: CUPP Alleges Massive Voter Registration Fraud With Fake Names By INEC by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:18am On Sep 15, 2022
You see when i say i've given up on 'one Nigeria', it's blatant, brazen and in-your-face cheating like this that spurs me on! They fill the registers with millions of fake names in the north and their strongholds down south, then when it comes to the south-east and south-south, they frustrate registration proceedings in the regions and the few who manage to register have their PVCS either buried in the ground or chucked in the nearest bin!

I have said it, that these power-hungry people (and they know who they are) will stop at nothing to ensure either they 'win' or at least deny Pierre Obi victory in 2023! It's all about them retaining power or stopping that 'nyamuree upstart' from winning! I believe those hoping or expecting things will be done fairly....leading to a Obi win next year, are too naive and trusting and don't know the powerful and evil forces they're up against!

Let's be watching!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CUPP Alleges Massive Voter Registration Fraud With Fake Names By INEC by NEUDUDE: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2022
APC grin

1 Like

Re: CUPP Alleges Massive Voter Registration Fraud With Fake Names By INEC by Arysexy(m): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2022
PROUDIGBO:
You see when i say i've given up on 'one Nigeria', it's blatant, brazen and in-your-face cheating like this that spurs me on! They fill the registers with millions of fake names in the north and their strongholds down south, then when it comes to the south-east and south-south, they frustrate registration proceedings in the regions and the few who manage to register have their PVCS either buried in the ground or chucked in the nearest bin!

I have said it, that these power-hungry people (and they know who they are) will stop at nothing to ensure either they 'win' or at least deny Pierre Obi victory in 2023! It's all about them retaining power or stopping that 'nyamuree upstart' from winning! I believe those hoping or expecting things will be done fairly....leading to a Obi win next year, are too naive and trusting and don't know the powerful and evil forces they're up against!

Let's be watching!

The confidence and I don't care attitude of the ruling party despite massive animosity due to their maladministration lends credence to the underground rigging they are hoping to orchestrate come 2023.

This expose will rattle their silence

3 Likes

Re: CUPP Alleges Massive Voter Registration Fraud With Fake Names By INEC by Pandev(m): 11:34am On Sep 15, 2022
Bontafa:

Abobi stop disgracing your clan.

Click the Sahara link or guardian link or better still watch the video it is more clear stop disgracing your clan
omokomo, Omo Iran ki ran. I've clicked the link, I didn't see the names of those who are trying to silence or downplay anything. You can paste it here since you saw the names. Abif'obojona
Re: CUPP Alleges Massive Voter Registration Fraud With Fake Names By INEC by Prinxzona10: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2022
This fight is not even against APC or PDP buh it's against the Nigerian political thieves and as it stands now, APC wouldn't mind PDP winning and vice versa instead of LP because anything to keep Nigerians in poverty and subjugations for life,gladdens the political elites hence they must team together to conquer their perceive enemies which is the Nigerian masses.

So,it can take a very special grace of God to scale through this evil hurdles of destruction,if not things will keep on getting worse for the Nigerian masses while it gets rosy for the political elites and to achieve that,they also need some ignorantly foolish and stupid dimwits to keep fighting and defending them buh after the election,they will be discarded immediately because their usefulness would be over by then.

Arya,as for the unbiasedness of the owner of this forum and his worst bigoted mod,is it not obvious that they are on a mission to silence the truth or you're afraid of ban,trying not to be blunt with truth eeh?

Even the blind knows that they are against the will of Nigerians,they are tribal bigots and religious fanatics especially the MOD that always ban innocent people here,so if you're expecting a fair judgement here,you've to wait till 3045...

Just check up on twitter to see how every sane Nigerian is giving it to the owner of this forum hot hot even the sane Yorubas are aggressively fighting him because he wanted to cause ethnic tension between the South East and the Northeners and people with conscience don't have to sit and watch things deteriorate without doing anything to stop it.

Peter Obi is the nemesis of the corrupt entities and he fears the evil doers more than anything in Nigeria now,so their number one priority is how to stop Peter Obi and if you must know,the Nigeria political thieves ain't fighting Peter Obi buh they're indirectly fighting a total emancipation of Nigerian populace through Peter Obi...

!!!!JUST CHECK THIS OUT!!!!

Reno is spurring an ethnic fight to pit Igbos against the Yorubas,so that Igbos will keep fighting Yorubas while Atiku gets an easy access to the presidency

AND

On the other hand,Seun and co are resuscitating and pushing an ethnic fight between Igbos and the Northeners, so that North will hate the Igbos and vote for Yoruba.

All these fights are simple because Peter Obi is an Igbo man yet they always project their tribalistic nature on Igbos.

No campaign plans except to dust up and play the ethnic card and you think God will not punish this myopic and demonic people here on Earth?

Finally,everything you do,will surely come back to hurt you,so keep supporting and promoting evil just because the sane Nigerian preferred candidate wasn't born from where you expected or from your own tribe...

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CUPP Alleges Massive Voter Registration Fraud With Fake Names By INEC by garfield1: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
Cc agboriotejoye, fergie001, kyase penguin2... Atiku and obi stand no chance
Re: CUPP Alleges Massive Voter Registration Fraud With Fake Names By INEC by WhatCanIsay(m): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Pandev:
you people will just lie so effortlessly. Mention the 'pricking hearts and guilty consciences' who 'are trying to silence or downplay the heinous crime'

See as you de hyperventilate... The only thing you and your cohorts know how to do is lie, lie lie, you have dedicated your life to the propagation of lies.
You don't care about Nigeria...na to de shout emilokan up and down. All una machinations will fall, no matter how far lies travel, it will eventually come to light.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CUPP Alleges Massive Voter Registration Fraud With Fake Names By INEC by WhatCanIsay(m): 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
Very soon mynd44 will descend and close the thread.

My dear, no matter the level of propaganda you people will package for 2023, una go fell like pack of cards. Lies, deceit and propaganda can no more open the doors of Aso Rock as it did in 2015. If you people can't play honest politics for the betterment of this nation, migrate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CUPP Alleges Massive Voter Registration Fraud With Fake Names By INEC by ityP(m): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tinubu will be President in 2023. After he wins, wailing can start
Re: CUPP Alleges Massive Voter Registration Fraud With Fake Names By INEC by Liebermantic: 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
ityP:
Tinubu will be President in 2023. After he wins, wailing can start
Impossible. It will never ever happen. Stop dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: CUPP Alleges Massive Voter Registration Fraud With Fake Names By INEC by ityP(m): 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
Liebermantic:

Impossible. It will never ever happen. Stop dreaming.

Ok grin
Re: CUPP Alleges Massive Voter Registration Fraud With Fake Names By INEC by Bontafa: 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

See as you de hyperventilate... The only thing you and your cohorts know how to do is lie, lie lie, you have dedicated your life to the propagation of lies.
You don't care about Nigeria...na to de shout emilokan up and down. All una machinations will fall, no matter how far lies travel, it will eventually come to light.

I no even get time for the dimwit

1 Like

Re: CUPP Alleges Massive Voter Registration Fraud With Fake Names By INEC by Kyase(m): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
garfield1:
Cc agboriotejoye, fergie001, kyase penguin2... Atiku and obi stand no chance
I told you guys this thing since last month
Shey una Dey see now cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of All Wike’s PDP Team That Pulled Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Team / People Who Voted For Ikpeazu Twice Are Telling Us To Vote Wisely. / Ayu And Okowa Cost Atiku The Presidency❗️❗️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.