Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Gold Mine In Lagos State!!!!!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Gold Mine In Lagos State!!!!!!! (237 Views)

A New Gold Mine Found / Your Personal VTU, Your Gold Mine / Bye-bye To Long-term Return On Investments, Invest In This Gold Mine Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gold Mine In Lagos State!!!!!!! by ijeOc: 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
After what happened in 2020, where many businesses where affected, some have not even recover sef, one sector i have come to understand that withstands certain global crisis is the real estate investment. Now I will tell you one of the best places to mine gold in Lagos state and that place is Ibeju-Lekki. (Apakin village is one of the best place to invest in as it is not a committed land or anything of such and it also happens to be the place we have our Macberry Estate located at grin grin). So in Ibeju-Lekki, there are famous industries located there such as the Dangote refinery that worth over $9million, Lekki Golf course, etc and the the latest developments such as Lekki international airpport, Pan-Atlantic University,Lekki free trade zone, Nike Art Center, etc. Due to these features property or investments in Ibeju-Lekki usually appreciate more than those in other locations, at least 200% returns on investment in short period of time all because of the location.

So what are waiting for?

(1) (Reply)

Earning $20 In Space Of 45 Mins With Amazon / How To Buy Celsius Coin – Complete Step-by-step Guide / My Journey To Earning In Dollars Through Amazon KDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.