Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,770 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead (1625 Views)

Photo Of Labour Party Flag Displayed On Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania / Court Document Shows Peter Obi Had No Hand In El-rufai's Arrest - Prnigeria / 2023: Poll Shows Peter Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by Munonyealvan: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
A poll on the 2023 election shows Peter Obi in the lead

Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by kellyjc(m): 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2022
V
Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by Nightwolf1: 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
grin make that time reach first.

Nigerians are ready to vote wisely this time. Those criminals holding us hostage should prepare to retire from active politics.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by IgOga(m): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
grin grin grin

This is not a poll o.....this na hallucination

Polling science is quite complicated...it is not a twitter or website issue....Sampling is key to polling...getting the right sample.....I am seeing some candidates having 0% in some regions in the so called polling...that is the first red flag....the sampling was way off......what questions were asked....how many of these people voted in the last election?....how many are new voters?....how many of them are members of a political party? What is the most important issue for these voters - tribe, security, unemployment.....Is the sampling reflective of the national spread?.....You can't sample just youths or elderly or new voters.....What's the distribution between educated and uneducated voters?

Naija na cruise sha.....everybody dey hallucinate grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by paramakina202: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Polling science is quite complicated...it is not a twitter or website issue....Sampling is key to polling...getting the right sample.....I am seeing some candidates having 0% in some regions in the so called polling...that is the first red flag....the sampling was way off......what questions were asked....how many of these people voted in the last election?....how many are new voters?....how many of them are members of a political party? What is the most important issue for these voters - tribe, security, unemployment.....Is the sampling reflective of the national spread?.....You can't sample just youths or elderly or new voters.....What's the distribution between educated and uneducated voters?

Its complicated because your preffered candidate did not do well in the poll grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by Prinxzona10: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
The soulless paid miscreants will soon arrive to tell you that elections are not won on social media (simple because the candidate they hated with passion won while their selfish desperate semi god lost) buh their souls were been bought to be constituting nuisance and to be displaying foolishness on this same social media.

!!!! PLEASE GOD,DON'T GIVE ME ANY CHILD THAT WILL EVEN CONTEMPLATE TO TAKE THE BELOW FOOTSTEPS BECAUSE I WILL RATHER HAVE NO CHILD THAN TO BORN SUCH DISASTER INTO THIS WORLD!!!!

Honestly,any child that will be shameless,filled with hate,bile and bitterness for others or even for any tribe.

That will always stand against the truth,

That will ignorantly be used against his future,

That will see white and call it black,

That will always support and be in love with his oppressors (Stockholm syndrome disease SSD),

That will be lazy to work hard,waiting for the political thieves to buy over his soul,

That will amount to a political taut,agbero and cashvitist,

That will support evil just to spite his perceive enemies,

That will ignorantly be useless in life to be fighting people that wants the best for him,

That will ignorantly let hate destroy him just because his political thieves wants him to remain like that while they squanders his future away and that of his own children,

That will ignorantly become an agent of the devil,uses to foment trouble and cause more hardships on the masses especially during election period,

That will become a political menace to society just as we have some urchins here,

That will rather die than to see his perceive enemy brings good governance to him,

That he will not ashamed to be promoting and supporting those that kept him in poverty,hardship and insecurities,

That his soul is worthless to be exchanged for peanuts,

That the best he can offer is to fight and defend some old sick,selfish,wicked and corrupt grandpapas to become his president simple because the most qualified and the most competently preferred candidate wasn't from where he's expected or wasn't from his own tribe,

That will become a fool and myopically displaying some silly dumb comments on social media,thinking it's a criteria for been woke,

That he will dubiously gaslighting people with unverified informations against their preferred candidate while trying to force an unmarketable candidate on them,

That despite all the money I will spend on him,buh he chooses to be irrelevantly wicked and evil to himself and that of his future by supporting evil over good,
darkness over light,
backwardness over forwardness,

That he will become a disgrace to me and to my family by devoting his time for lies,propagandas and blackmails against the preferred candidate of the masses and
finally,that he will someday,look back and regretted ever tolling the line of total destruction,subjugation and annihilation of his right as a human and as a Nigerian because of ignorant of hate,tribal and religious affiliation used against him by his oppressors to keep hold of Nigerians.

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by Mystic216: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
Normally naa
You can’t shame the God’s own
Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by Betanaija42moro: 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
What I know is that at the end, the masses will win.

Nigerians have suffered so much in the hands of old corrupt politicians.

How people survive in this country is still a mystery to me.
In one country,
Unemployment
ASUU strike
Insecurity
Terrorism
Bad economy
Corruption

Where do we start? Nigeria must be liberated

We need to vote wisely now, Obi is the answer
Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by Deprofessional(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
paramakina202:

Its complicated because your preffered candidate did not do well in the poll grin

Don't mind that cretin. What do you expect from an urchin.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by SU50: 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by Deprofessional(m): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
We the Obidients will shock the nay sayers when the pool starts in earnest this month.

You don't know how we prepared.

Meanwhile, PDP agents to wear secret cameras in Lagos during the pool. This will provide evidence
for the criminality of urchins and cretins.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by Everythinggood: 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
peter obi or no southern president
Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by Kingpin1000: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
How many northerners watch arise tv grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by Arysexy(m): 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
Kingpin1000:
How many northerners watch arise tv grin grin grin

How many Northerners are hungry and angry at APC misrule?
Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by silibaba: 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
who else noticed that tifnubu couldnt get 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001percent in the southeast? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by Munonyealvan: 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lalasticlala front page
Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by sholay4star: 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
Elections are not won online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zR5cB34sM0

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
Very good

Nlfpmod
Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by IamAtikulate: 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Keep crying.

Are you saying you are better than Arise TV pollsters?

What you need to make a valid generationalization in Nigeria is about 400 randomly selected respondents from each of the local governments, though the more, the accuracy
Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by IamAtikulate: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tinubu getting 18% in SW should be more of a concern to urchins

grin
Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by detectivejones: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
grin grin I find this hilarious becaus the real voters don't watch Arise abi Sunset TV.
Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by Andres28(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
I,m not surprised..insecurity, hunger and suffering has reset the brain of all nigerians..we are now obidient.
Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by Ttalk: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
Munonyealvan:
A poll on the 2023 election shows Peter Obi in the lead

Peter Obi will get 68% in SE but Tinubu would get 18% from SW, una dey ment
Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by Evanderbright: 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tinubu getting 0 percent in south east is the highlight for me grin

E sure me die,peter obi will get more votes in south west than tinubu will get in the south east.
Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by seborrhic: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
There is no longer any doubt that Obi would do well in the election.Whether he would win is tricky and dependent on how desperate the APC to win the election by all financial means possible including emptying the treasury,not just nationally where it may not be that easy,but in states like Kano,Kaduna,Katsina,Kogi and Lagos where you have governors that don't give a damn where they dip their hands and would go to any extent to ensure Tinubu secures not just victory,but wide voter margins to negate whatever deficit he may incur from other states in the SEast and SS in particular.
But I don't see Tinubu winning in a Lagos and Abuja no matter the desperation and money at play.
Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by meolaniyi(m): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
It's all over
Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by Okoroawusa: 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
This election go stew..
Arisetv has just showed us their hands and we have seen it and know who they are supporting especially that Charles Aniagolu. Just know that 8% of 97 is great than 68% of 5.
Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by Ttalk: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
IamAtikulate:
Tinubu getting 18% in SW should be more of a concern to urchins

grin

Shut up a confused atikulator that is zombidient, na your type vote dey enter void. Confused mofo
Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by Nyamuri: 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lol kwankwasso is struggling with PO in NW and NE grin cheesy
Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by chubinwa(m): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
To be materilised by 2023. Inshallah
Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by techWriter3: 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
Its complicated because your preffered challenger did not do well in the poll
Re: 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead by rusher14: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
How many states with Obi win in the north?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Applauds Tinubu's Apc Over Federal Projects In The South Easth / 2023: Bitter Truth About Tinubu, Obi Election Result / Obi First Presidential Candidate To Visit Me – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.