Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

1,868 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Sokoto - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1,868 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Sokoto (12317 Views)

APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) / 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) / Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1,868 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Sokoto by Emekaterry: 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nigerians don't vote party,they vote the person of their choice.i have been telling my Yoruba friends to forget about 2023 ,but they said no ,look at what happened in ekiti and how segun oni received huge number of votes from small sdp,and u think that northerners will be voting party(APC) instead of their brother Atiku,u must be joking.atiku is not even worried,not even visiting anybody outside his region and u people never know say north have a game plan.only God can take Peter obi to aso rock,as for tinubu he will only won 5 south west state and also win Lagos with a small margin come join it with Kwara state,that all.
Re: 1,868 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Sokoto by Amah70: 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tilumbu still waiting for massive votes from the north, instead of collapse his structures to the more acceptable Labour Party candidates.
At the beginning, Tinubu begged north to adhere to zoning to enable south produce a successor to President Buhari. But his continuing in the race is most likely to make Atiku succeed President Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 1,868 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Sokoto by Richardonald(m): 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
Emekaterry:
Nigerians don't vote party,they vote the person of their choice.i have been telling my Yoruba friends to forget about 2023 ,but they said no ,look at what happened in ekiti and how segun oni received huge number of votes from small sdp,and u think that northerners will be voting party(APC) instead of their brother Atiku,u must be joking.atiku is not even worried,not even visiting anybody outside his region and u people never know say north have a game plan.only God can take Peter obi to aso rock,as for tinubu he will only won 5 south west state and also win Lagos with a small margin come join it with Kwara state,that all.
bro you just nailed it, they are not calculative at all, they believe Obi with an unknown party can win SE, but Atiku with most popular party in the country can't win in north, is that not delusional, even PDP can still drag SW, with Apc, not talking about winning there, but like 40%.the answer is money, just be the highest biddergrin you go collect substantial votes in that region...
Re: 1,868 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Sokoto by Prisco4luv(m): 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
It is getting more interesting
Re: 1,868 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Sokoto by onomeabuja: 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
Zonefree:
Before January 2023, APC will become Oduduwa Party.

Re: 1,868 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Sokoto by youngstrow(m): 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
how I wish soldier to take over the government through coup d'état so that there will be no any useless election or make one foreign country invade us and took over power cos all this polithiefcian are all bird of the same feathers,imagine we wasting our precious time queuing under hot sun to get pvc voter's card after that we all come out to rally and campaigns for them and we go also queue on the line to vote for whom we desire and then las las the person wey win the election go still worst past those b4 him, that is the major reason I promised myself not to for once vote for any bastard talkless of having pvc.
Re: 1,868 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Sokoto by garfield1: 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Richardonald:
bro you just nailed it, they are not calculative at all, they believe Obi with an unknown party can win SE, but Atiku with most popular party in the country can't win in north, is that not delusional, even PDP can still drag SW, with Apc, not talking about winning there, but like 40%.the answer is money, just be the highest biddergrin you go collect substantial votes in that region...

Apc is the most popular party.apc will divide the north.apc dominates the north
Re: 1,868 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Sokoto by hotseat: 12:28am On Sep 16, 2022
What would become the fate of the Agbadorian fellow now?

Chai!

Even with the Mu-Mu ticket?

His only hope now is to deploy more bullion vans to see if he can salvage anything meaningful from the impending disaster.

Fear North!

They want to teach the greedy man Politics 101.

Chai!
Re: 1,868 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Sokoto by Electrochemistry(m): 12:48am On Sep 16, 2022
Our prayer is working; Thank God!
Re: 1,868 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Sokoto by Paxcal: 12:55am On Sep 16, 2022
Hmmm

Re: 1,868 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Sokoto by Electrochemistry(m): 1:03am On Sep 16, 2022
Johnboom:
The race is between Pdp and Apc but I see Apc has an upper hand. Wait and see politics has it unfold .

Meth is bad!
Re: 1,868 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Sokoto by Emekaterry: 1:13am On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

Apc is the most popular party.apc will divide the north.apc dominates the north
I repeat people are voting personality not party.northerners will vote Atiku, or are u telling me that if apc hadn't give presidential ticket to tinubu and he moved to a smaller party, that Yoruba people will abandon him and still vote apc because they have been voting apc.tinubu will only win kwara in the whole of north,the other day sultan visited wike and u believe that north is with ur jagaban.
Re: 1,868 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Sokoto by garfield1: 1:19am On Sep 16, 2022
Emekaterry:
I repeat people are voting personality not party.northerners will vote Atiku, or are u telling me that if apc hadn't give presidential ticket to tinubu and he moved to a smaller party, that Yoruba people will abandon him and still vote apc because they have been voting apc.tinubu will only win kwara in the whole of north,the other day sultan visited wike and u believe that north is with ur jagaban.

The sultan visited wike generally.the north is not behind atiku,they dont like him,he is not a fanatic.he cannot inherit buhari's votes..the north will be divided,the apc structure is too strong for atiku and pdp plus pdp is divided. The sultan wants one nigeria and supporting a southerner will ensure that.the sultan supported atiku in 2019.how many northern elders do you see supporting atiku!
Re: 1,868 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Sokoto by EdwardRandy(m): 3:48am On Sep 16, 2022
WonderManly:
Okay now
So na only that side APC dey enter PDP now.
I don talk am sey Hausa no go leave their Son follow another person's Son.
E go soon clear for their eyes las-las sey North no go like make dem put them for Number Two .
Las las dem go enter no 2 whether they like it or not.
Re: 1,868 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Sokoto by wildernessVoice: 5:13am On Sep 16, 2022
Hope BAT has been following the mass defection .
It's better BAT decamp to LP and support Obi-Datti mandate.
Re: 1,868 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Sokoto by iwaeda: 6:59am On Sep 16, 2022
Lovetoglory:
Atiku is ready to buy the country at any cost just to become president. Well, we'll see how far this will take you in the next coming election.

Just like Tinubu bought Lagos grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 1,868 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Sokoto by limeta(f): 7:02am On Sep 16, 2022
imam07:
then better inform your brothers to start packing their loads from South west

If not voting thieftinubu make me igbo so shall it be
This your regional politician God willing will remain regional.
Re: 1,868 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Sokoto by ZombieSlayer1: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2022
imam07:
if u can truly give one ibos man in your neighborhood supporting Tinubu. I will accept u are not tribal. Your conscience will tell u what u really are
Abi is it not this same ibos are supporting Uju Anya for wishing queen Elizabeth a painful death. What kind of tribe is this. U don't want to know if d person did wrong. So far he or she is an ibo, it means he is right. One way traffic
Just look how you diverted my comment to a totally different things. Stay on course and quit talking bullshit.
Go and re-read what I said, this time read it slowly
Re: 1,868 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Sokoto by WonderManly(m): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Las las dem go enter no 2 whether they like it or not.
You mean am?

Re: 1,868 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Sokoto by Poleski: 12:08am On Sep 17, 2022
Sambam104:

Oh Mr Poleski, and Labour is the saint, clap for yourself, you really deserve a slap.

I forgot to add that you people are also rude and violent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi 2023: All Hands Must Be On Deck To Deliver Melaye As Governor – Adeleke / Olusimbo Ige Becomes First Black Female Commissioner In Chicago / I’m Not A Thief, I’m Not A Criminal – Suswam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.