Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

The Wrong Political Move Of Peter Gregory Obi! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Wrong Political Move Of Peter Gregory Obi! (663 Views)

Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday / 2023: Peter Obi’s Attendance In Churches Is Wrong Political Move – Deji Adeyanju / BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wrong Political Move Of Peter Gregory Obi! by Ratello: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
*The Wrong Political Move Of Peter Gregory Obi!*

Peter Obi Did Not Remember To Pitch His Political Tent With Labour Party In 2019 Shortly After He Lost With Atiku But Choose To Remain In PDP In 2020, 2021 And Even In 2022. He Paid For PDP's Nomination Form For The Primaries Only To Suddenly Switch Shortly After Attending Atiku's Declaration In Abuja To Labour Party Without Discussing That Move With His Former Boss, Atiku Abubakar.......The Truth Is, Under The Freedom Of Association Creed As Captured By Our Constitution, Peter Obi Is At Liberty To Join Any Political Party But Not Using Such Move To Disrupt A System He Helped Built Right From 2019 When He Contested Alongside Atiku Under The PDP. How? He Knew The Igbos, His People, Are Sold Out To Two Political Parties, APGA And PDP, However, His Sudden Move To Labour Party Was To Steal Unwary Supporters Of These Erstwhile Parties (Especially PDP) To His Side Thinking He Will Become President, What A Wrong Move Which Time Will Tell.

Peter Obi Is An Ambitious Man, Blinded By His Ambition To Become President But Choose To Go About It In A Way To Destroy A Party That Gave Him Relevance. Peter Obi Ought To Have Kick Started His Labour Party Move Shortly After The 2019 Election Which Would Have Endeared Him In The Hearts Of Many Political And Social Conscious People Around As Someone That Is Politically Smart And Willing To Cause A Stir, Unfortunately, He Lost That Plot Especially When One Factor His Politically-Naive Followers That Were Branded "Obidients" Who Are Bunch Of Unscrupulous, Politically-Confused Set Of Online And Offline Savages That Flares Up Per Second At Any Contributor That Tends To Make Them Understand Their "Big Errors" In Their Uncultured Styles Of Marketing Their Beloved Candidate, Peter Obi. They Have Won Many Enemies Into Their Midst Than Friends Because Of Their Incorrigible Way Of Insulting The Living Daylight Out Of Any Soul That Disagrees With Their "Painted And Warped Views" They So Revered. It Is Definitely Too Late For The Peter Obi Movement And His Obidients To Cause Any Stir In The Build-Up To The Elections In 2023. Peter Obi Lacks The Political Sagacity And Technicalities To Win In A Nigerian Electoral Structure. This I Have Seen, This I am Too Sure Of And It Will Be Clear To The Bleary Eyes Of These Confused Noisemakers That In Nigerian Election Time, Structures And Thorough Mobilization With Well Grounded Networks Win Elections. Obi And His Obidients Will Surely Fetch Labour Party A Distant Third When The Time Comes!

Gina De Watcher Adele

1 Like

Re: The Wrong Political Move Of Peter Gregory Obi! by PresidObi: 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
All I know is that, only a Peter Obi presidency can really transform Nigeria. Any other words are not important.

Vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed

Vote for LP.

5 Likes

Re: The Wrong Political Move Of Peter Gregory Obi! by Qtrpst4: 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
All these nonsense because of likes and share?
Re: The Wrong Political Move Of Peter Gregory Obi! by Anigreat: 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
shocked

Urchins will run mad , Peter Obi will make urchin shit and chop their own smelling shit.

Re: The Wrong Political Move Of Peter Gregory Obi! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
What sort of silly write up is this. cheesy
Re: The Wrong Political Move Of Peter Gregory Obi! by Totilopussylick(m): 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
Baseless piece of trashtongue
Re: The Wrong Political Move Of Peter Gregory Obi! by Abdu81: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
I am looking for rubbish, I found this very fitting. Weldone.
Re: The Wrong Political Move Of Peter Gregory Obi! by dmill: 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
Who's that OP over there, what's all that rubbish for. Is that a post/thread.

1 Like

Re: The Wrong Political Move Of Peter Gregory Obi! by Betanaija42moro: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
This is the most meaningless write up I've seen in recent time

1 Like

Re: The Wrong Political Move Of Peter Gregory Obi! by Danzysb(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: The Wrong Political Move Of Peter Gregory Obi! by Omesbrit(m): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
Headache untop of Obi matter go kill some people. Let Obi be, na your movement ni .
Re: The Wrong Political Move Of Peter Gregory Obi! by onomeabuja: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ratello:
*The Wrong Political Move Of Peter Gregory Obi!*

Peter Obi Did Not Remember To Pitch His Political Tent With Labour Party In 2019 Shortly After He Lost With Atiku But Choose To Remain In PDP In 2020, 2021 And Even In 2022. He Paid For PDP's Nomination Form For The Primaries Only To Suddenly Switch Shortly After Attending Atiku's Declaration In Abuja To Labour Party Without Discussing That Move With His Former Boss, Atiku Abubakar.......The Truth Is, Under The Freedom Of Association Creed As Captured By Our Constitution, Peter Obi Is At Liberty To Join Any Political Party But Not Using Such Move To Disrupt A System He Helped Built Right From 2019 When He Contested Alongside Atiku Under The PDP. How? He Knew The Igbos, His People, Are Sold Out To Two Political Parties, APGA And PDP, However, His Sudden Move To Labour Party Was To Steal Unwary Supporters Of These Erstwhile Parties (Especially PDP) To His Side Thinking He Will Become President, What A Wrong Move Which Time Will Tell.

Peter Obi Is An Ambitious Man, Blinded By His Ambition To Become President But Choose To Go About It In A Way To Destroy A Party That Gave Him Relevance. Peter Obi Ought To Have Kick Started His Labour Party Move Shortly After The 2019 Election Which Would Have Endeared Him In The Hearts Of Many Political And Social Conscious People Around As Someone That Is Politically Smart And Willing To Cause A Stir, Unfortunately, He Lost That Plot Especially When One Factor His Politically-Naive Followers That Were Branded "Obidients" Who Are Bunch Of Unscrupulous, Politically-Confused Set Of Online And Offline Savages That Flares Up Per Second At Any Contributor That Tends To Make Them Understand Their "Big Errors" In Their Uncultured Styles Of Marketing Their Beloved Candidate, Peter Obi. They Have Won Many Enemies Into Their Midst Than Friends Because Of Their Incorrigible Way Of Insulting The Living Daylight Out Of Any Soul That Disagrees With Their "Painted And Warped Views" They So Revered. It Is Definitely Too Late For The Peter Obi Movement And His Obidients To Cause Any Stir In The Build-Up To The Elections In 2023. Peter Obi Lacks The Political Sagacity And Technicalities To Win In A Nigerian Electoral Structure. This I Have Seen, This I am Too Sure Of And It Will Be Clear To The Bleary Eyes Of These Confused Noisemakers That In Nigerian Election Time, Structures And Thorough Mobilization With Well Grounded Networks Win Elections. Obi And His Obidients Will Surely Fetch Labour Party A Distant Third When The Time Comes!

Gina De Watcher Adele
@Op, honestly i don't know the party u belong to but u or the writer of this piece deserve a hand shake...
This piece spoke the bitter truth of the so called miscreants Obi set of supporters.
They behave like motor part boys & girls grin
One was even insulting me that I'm a betrayal as if I owe him an apology because I'm a south-south man,
I made him to understand that it's my right to support a candidate of my choice....
The election is around the corner & men will be separated from d boys grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wrong Political Move Of Peter Gregory Obi! by limeta(f): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
They must tell Obi how to walk how to eat who to see where to go
Too many man gods in Nigeria
Re: The Wrong Political Move Of Peter Gregory Obi! by Posh(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
Who wrote this rubbish? It must be an agbado or Mikano supporter. Anyway, your wailing is just beginning. Peter Obi is your next president, take it or leave it.
Re: The Wrong Political Move Of Peter Gregory Obi! by Tenses: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
The above write-up proves the political sagacity and prowess of Peter Obi.

Picking the pdp Presidential form, leaving few days before the election and picking Labour Party is a political masterstroke that's worth studying in the highest institute of citadel of learning.

I duff my cap Peter Obi!
Re: The Wrong Political Move Of Peter Gregory Obi! by Nightwolf1: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tinubu agbado munching baboons are constantly crying atop Peter Obi candidacy.

grin grin grin

No SANE person can vote for a thief of international repute named Tinubu.

Let them keep crying while we MOVE

Re: The Wrong Political Move Of Peter Gregory Obi! by Ratello: 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
onomeabuja:

@Op, honestly i don't know the party u belong to but u or the writer of this piece deserve a hand shake...
This piece spoke the bitter truth of the so called miscreants Obi set of supporters.
They behave like motor part boys & girls grin
One was even insulting me that I'm a betrayal as if I owe him an apology because I'm a south-south man,
I made him to understand that it's my right to support a candidate of my choice....
The election is around the corner & men will be separated from d boys grin

I pray they make good use of the warning signals before things turn out too late

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Where The Igbos Got It Wrong… / Why A Dam In Cameroon Causes Devastating Floods In Nigeria Every Year / Real Estate: See The Secret That Can Change Your Financial Status In No Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.