Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Anambra total Debt Profile When Peter Obi Tenure Ended (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra total Debt Profile When Peter Obi Tenure Ended (photos) (1128 Views)

Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day / Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure / Anambra state Debt Profile When Peter Obi Left Office(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra total Debt Profile When Peter Obi Tenure Ended (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
Peter Obi when he was governor because of his prudential nature, he never borrow, even when he met empty treasury and higher total debt stock in 2005, Peter Obi was able to reduce the state debt to lowest still save money for the state , this is the state of Anambra State debt both local and foreign debt before Peter Obi tenure ended in March 2014

Re: Anambra total Debt Profile When Peter Obi Tenure Ended (photos) by florensho: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Wow
Re: Anambra total Debt Profile When Peter Obi Tenure Ended (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
With all the projects he didn't still save money and invested for the state

2 Likes

Re: Anambra total Debt Profile When Peter Obi Tenure Ended (photos) by Abfinest007(m): 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
I laugh
Re: Anambra total Debt Profile When Peter Obi Tenure Ended (photos) by Dreal1247: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
Mr Peter Obi is really Mr Go And Verify.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra total Debt Profile When Peter Obi Tenure Ended (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
Abfinest007:
I laugh
Check you state debt

1 Like

Re: Anambra total Debt Profile When Peter Obi Tenure Ended (photos) by LeoDeKing: 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
This op just side down jeje and decided to invoke the wrath of ipob pigs on his head.

Is the op aware anything concerning pandora crook should be praised even if he drinks water by himself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra total Debt Profile When Peter Obi Tenure Ended (photos) by Anigreat: 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
This op just side down jeje and decided to invoke the wrath of ipob pigs on his head.

Is the op aware anything concerning pandora crook should be praised even if he drinks water by himself?
shocked

The day I see Tinubu raised a glass of water like this and drink without his hand shaking that's if the glass won't even fall off his hand and shatter, Is the day I will give the old thief my endless support.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra total Debt Profile When Peter Obi Tenure Ended (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:

This is history of capital expenditure in Lagos you can see that Tinubu didn't do much in Lagos from 1999 he took over till 2007 his tenure ended

5 Likes

Re: Anambra total Debt Profile When Peter Obi Tenure Ended (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:

This is history of Lagos IGR growth

2 Likes

Re: Anambra total Debt Profile When Peter Obi Tenure Ended (photos) by LeoDeKing: 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

The day I saw Tinubu raised a glass of water like this and drink without his hand shaking that's if the glass won't even felt off his hand and shattered, Is the day I will give the old thief my endless support.

Okay, Chinedu. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra total Debt Profile When Peter Obi Tenure Ended (photos) by Nightwolf1: 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
Abeg emilokan state debt na how much? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra total Debt Profile When Peter Obi Tenure Ended (photos) by Anigreat: 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Okay, Chinedu. grin
shocked
Fixed, what next?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra total Debt Profile When Peter Obi Tenure Ended (photos) by Jokerman(m): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Stop beating around the Bush trying to divert the topic...

Face the topic content; and show us Lagos debt profile after BAT....

1 Like

Re: Anambra total Debt Profile When Peter Obi Tenure Ended (photos) by Tenses: 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nightwolf1:
Abeg emilokan state debt na how much? cheesy

Nah Tinubu teach buhari how to dey borrow borrow up and down. And when they stop lending to Nigeria, the same chronic Tinubu suggested that buhari should start printing money recklessly reason for the hyperinflation we are experiencing as a nation.
Re: Anambra total Debt Profile When Peter Obi Tenure Ended (photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
E shock me
Re: Anambra total Debt Profile When Peter Obi Tenure Ended (photos) by Nightwolf1: 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tenses:

Nah Tinubu teach buhari how to dey borrow borrow up and down. And when they stop lending to Nigeria, the same chronic Tinubu suggested that buhari should start printing money recklessly reason for the hyperinflation we are experiencing as a nation.

Insightful
Re: Anambra total Debt Profile When Peter Obi Tenure Ended (photos) by LeoDeKing: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

The day I saw Tinubu raised a glass of water like this and drink without his hand shaking that's if the glass won't even fall off his hand and shatter, Is the day I will give the old thief my endless support.

E remain small.

The two emboldened should also agree. grin grin

Free lecture. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra total Debt Profile When Peter Obi Tenure Ended (photos) by paradiseVirgin: 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay, Chinedu. grin

Anigreat grin

Chinedu of Emeka-land grin

It's not his fault, Jews don't speak English grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra total Debt Profile When Peter Obi Tenure Ended (photos) by Moh247: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
cool
Re: Anambra total Debt Profile When Peter Obi Tenure Ended (photos) by omenka(m): 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
Benue had 17 bill. Today, under Ortom that Igbos praise to high heavens, it is about a whopping 150 billion!!!

Ortom has killed that state. With the gargantuan debt, he has absolutely nothing to show for it, not in terms of infrastructure or human capital development. 3 to 9 months salaries are being owed civil servants while pensioners have up to 3 years owed!!! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Anambra total Debt Profile When Peter Obi Tenure Ended (photos) by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
omenka:
Benue had 17 bill. Today, under Ortom that Igbos praise to high heavens, it is about a whopping 150 billion!!!

Ortom has killed that state. With the gargantuan debt, he has absolutely nothing to show for it, not in terms of infrastructure or human capital development. 3 to 9 months salaries are being owed civil servants while pensioners have up to 3 years owed!!! angry angry angry angry
shatap
Stop talking nonsense
Ortomatic Ortom is the best governor in middle belt
God bless him

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Always Refer To Peter Obi As A Liar? / Is 2023 Elections A Repeat Of 1979 And 1983 Elections??? / Peter Obi Shutsdown APC State In The Core North!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.