Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) (26074 Views)

NDLEA Recruitment Now Open All You Need To Know / Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open / Is It Okay To Post Engagement Pictures On LinkedIn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by BethiMcCauley: 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by NDSMELODY(m): 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
ILEMUDA:

Alright thanks.
I guess any state you choose now that's where they may likely post you.
haa no oo, it can't work that way na. Is it a general issue ? because when I registered mine, it wasn't like that, I choose my state and it loaded every LGA
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by Lekison(m): 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
Kept saying invalid BVN. Any advice?
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by NDSMELODY(m): 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lekison:
Kept saying invalid BVN. Any advice?
it's network, keep trying
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by ILEMUDA(m): 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
NDSMELODY:
if you are using your phone, I advise you to do it at mid night you will enjoy it

I tried to upload my BVN but they said it's invalid..... meanwhile my BVN is correct.
What could be the reason/problem....??
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by Jaybihel25(m): 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
BVN keeps saying invalid, it seems like this is general.
Have you been able to submit?
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by ILEMUDA(m): 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jaybihel25:
BVN keeps saying invalid, it seems like this is general.

Have you been able to submit?
Same here
I'm having difficulty here concerning BVN as well.
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by Medianna(f): 12:14am On Sep 16, 2022
Please who is a RAC manager?
And what has that got to do with institution.
jamesbridget13:
I have always applied but never participated because d officials always shortlist their relations. As a public servant, let me try one more time.

How much can a RAC manager be paid?
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by HODAnson(m): 4:05am On Sep 16, 2022
NDSMELODY:
I took the pictures even with my phone then I resized it . Make sure it is lesser than 5MB and in jpeg format.

Was it with a white background or just any background?
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by NDSMELODY(m): 6:25am On Sep 16, 2022
ILEMUDA:

I tried to upload my BVN but they said it's invalid..... meanwhile my BVN is correct.
What could be the reason/problem....??
it might be network problem, keep trying.
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by NDSMELODY(m): 6:27am On Sep 16, 2022
HODAnson:

Was it with a white background or just any background?
white background preferably.

1 Like

Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by Taigaban: 6:43am On Sep 16, 2022
Is anyone having this experience? We completed the form but when it gets to upload photograph it will not progress. I have been on that point the past two days.
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by NDSMELODY(m): 7:05am On Sep 16, 2022
Taigaban:
Is anyone having this experience? We completed the form but when it gets to upload photograph it will not progress. I have been on that point the past two days.
are you sure the passport is not greater than 5MB ? If yes, it might be network problem as the inec server would be so busy at the moment, just keep trying
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by Taigaban: 7:11am On Sep 16, 2022
NDSMELODY:
are you sure the passport is not greater than 5MB ? If yes, it might be network problem as the inec server would be so busy at the moment, just keep trying
ok tho my passport size is about 3.5mb. please kindly help if there's any additional information on how to upload photograph. Thanks.
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by Lekison(m): 7:20am On Sep 16, 2022
NDSMELODY:
it's network, keep trying
ok thanks
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by NDSMELODY(m): 7:21am On Sep 16, 2022
Taigaban:
ok tho my passport size is about 3.5mb. please kindly help if there's any additional information on how to upload photograph. Thanks.
check also if it is in jpeg format, above all just keep trying, it is network issue
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by ILEMUDA(m): 7:55am On Sep 16, 2022
NDSMELODY:
it might be network problem, keep trying.
The site is down since midnight till this morning
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by NDSMELODY(m): 8:11am On Sep 16, 2022
ILEMUDA:

The site is down since midnight till this morning
definitely it will happen
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by Ak83: 9:07am On Sep 16, 2022
englishmart:
I hate it when people bodyshame others, it's a very evil thing to do. We all know Tinubu is frail, poos and messes his pants, but we mustn't rob it in his face.
many of us know Tinubu is fit and ready for d task. but your drunkard, wretched and useless father is frail,poos and messes his pants but it is not good to rub it in his miserable face though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by ILEMUDA(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=116688943][/quote]
Please I can't upload my passport
What is the problem......
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by ILEMUDA(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
NDSMELODY:
definitely it will happen

What about Passport....??
I can't upload my passport Oh
What can is the solution......??
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
ILEMUDA:

Please I can't upload my passport
What is the problem......
What's the size of the passport?
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by ILEMUDA(m): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

What's the size of the passport?
Honestly I don't know.
How do I know the size ?
Clarify me please
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by NDSMELODY(m): 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
ILEMUDA:

What about Passport....??
I can't upload my passport Oh
What can is the solution......??
if you snap with your phone ,go check the details of the picture if it is lesser than 5mb it okay but if not crop it to smaller size then upload
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by ILEMUDA(m): 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
NDSMELODY:
if you snap with your phone ,go check the details of the picture if it is lesser than 5mb it okay but if not crop it to smaller size then upload
Have been trying since morning
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by Lekison(m): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
ILEMUDA:

Have been trying since morning
is the picture less the 5mb? If yes convert the picture to jpg using (pictures to jpg converter) online. Just did mine and it was accepted.
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by ILEMUDA(m): 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
Lekison:
is the picture less the 5mb? If yes convert the picture to jpg using (pictures to jpg converter) online. Just did mine and it was accepted.
Message me on WhatsApp please
I have tried but not working
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by VOJA(m): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
Successfully Applied
Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by Chitumu: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
Please help i still can't go beyond save & continue

Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by HODAnson(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
NDSMELODY:
go print it from your dash board then, just login and go to acknowledgment page, you will see print button down the page or control p from your pc

I successfully completed my registration in the early hours of the morning today but I have not received my acknowledgement slip in my email and I have been trying to log into my dashboard since morning but it keeps showing me the write up in the picture attached.

Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by NDSMELODY(m): 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
HODAnson:

I successfully completed my registration in the early hours of the morning today but I have not received my acknowledgement slip in my email and I have been trying to log into my dashboard since morning but it keeps showing me the write up in the picture attached.
just like it was written, it was a server problem just continue to try or give it a time the server will be restored....if you don't receive acknowledgment slip in your email, log in to your dashboard and go to personal information, you will see your acknowledgment slip there, you can print it there.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) by abdulo4real: 7:00am On Sep 25, 2022
Pls help I keep getting BVN is invalid meanwhile my BVN is valid. How do I go about it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Government Is Now Regulating IT Professionals!! See Photo / Can One Become Rich As A Salary Earner? / 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.