Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate (19210 Views)

Court Orders INEC To Allow PDP, Atiku Access All Electoral Materials / Court Orders INEC, To Accept Zamfara APC Candidates Lists(Full Judgement) / Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by Corridon: 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
Pandev:
Did Obi contested for LP primaries?

I only asked because I don't know. So answer the question so I will know.
Labour party chosed him as their consensus candidate.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by everythinggirly(f): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
Corruption naim dey everywhere, as far as nija is concerned.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
grin what a country. Can someone tell me just one thing that can make one proud of being Nigerian?
Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by kcnwaigbo: 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
Pandev:

Yes he did
Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by Dikaveli(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

You want to disobey the law

grin grin grin

He bought the judgement with money cheesy

Animal farm grin

Am in charge i won't accept him
Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
Pandev:

I think The presidential candidate stepped down for him or he entered at the nick of time and won. I'm not really sure
Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by kingyakos: 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
INEC is the umpire, INEC is the absolute in it's game says the interpretation of the electoral act. The court filled with lawyers with brain like that of keyamo are noise makers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by MosD: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
In the voice of Akpabio, what money cannot do, more money can do
Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by ogatboy(m): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
The whole judiciary is very corrupt. I think the impunity is just too much in the country. There are rules everyone must abide by. Our lawmarkers have to be clear in making law with stringent punishment.

Presidency compromised
INEC compromised
Judiciary compromised
Security agency compromised

May God help the common man. Nigeria needs a total overhaul.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by Ikamandoncome: 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Hmmm, if he wins, senate president will be between him, okorocha and kalu

Oshiomole is the next senate President,you heard it from me first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by diggindeep: 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
Our highest bidder judiciary system is one of our major problems in the country.

Too bad.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by garfield1: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
Labour party chosed him as their consensus candidate.

Apc has chosen akpabio

1 Like

Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by garfield1: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ikamandoncome:

Has no legislative experience
Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by Ikamandoncome: 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
garfield1:

Has no legislative experience

Is that a criteria to be a senate President? Then if it's ,then akpabio is the senate President.

I know bobo agbado will reward south south highly for many reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by Ibrahimmufutau: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
Racoon:
So much chaos, impunity, lawlessness, judicial anarchy and brigandage in this nation. Let the supreme court decide this matter fast.
Anything is possible in this potentially great country, see a glaring injustice, debauchery and ocharcerated misjudgment. I conccured with this good writer.The man in question motto unless we forget: what money could not do more money would do it. May God saves Nigeria.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by WinMagnate: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
We are in serious trouble in this country. The Judiciary is a shadow of itself going six-feet because corruption.

Even a layman knows that this verdict lacks merit. Just that APC listed a candidate who didn't contest in the primaries, then INEC should accept him. For what?

We really need to take back this country from these corrupt sharks or we are doomed.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by comrChris(m): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
all Umahi haters have bitten the dust grin

victory for tinubu and ndi Ebonyi
You're constituting nuisance on this forum
What has your Tinubu and Dave got to do with this news
Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by Ebubu: 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
comrChris:
You're constituting nuisance on this forum
What has your Tinubu and Dave got to do with this news
same ruling will be applied on their case
Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by femijay8271(m): 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nonsensepikinn:
Ok

Can u do a plastic Nin
Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by Lawalabiodun(m): 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
It sounds funny, must he run for senator, it's obvious judiciary is among the problem of this blessed Nation, may Almighty God save us from their havoc.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by eeetuk(m): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
"Delivering judgment on Thursday, Emeka Nwite, the judge, held that INEC contravened the law when it refused to accept and publish
Akpabio’s name, despite the fact that the APC had listed him as its candidate."

Paid judgment!
And it is not going to work . The Supreme Court will overturn this bribery judgment. Witnesses are alive and will testify that no election was conducted to produce Akpabio as a winner. Wait and see!
Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by Echoban: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
donaldking100:

We Ibos reject corrupt Okorocha & Kalu.
That is something tribal sentiments won't allow Tinubu urchins do.

U mean because u rejected Okorocha and kalu we should reject the Pathfinder of modern lagos, The great visionary Asiwaju himself bah??, to now accept the likes of Ikpeazu(that u used to replaced kalu),? Abonsinwin ni sad

Be like kolo dey worry u.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by femijay8271(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nonsensepikinn:

We only do softcopy

No, i need the plastic
Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by frog12: 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
APC wuruwuru to get Akpabio on the list
Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by babyfaceafrica: 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ikamandoncome:

He has never held any legislative position, isn't that against the house rules?
Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
Or President Buhari order INEC ....the court has bin pocket
Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by 1989iyke: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Chai,there is God ooh
Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
This is miscarriage of justice. How can INEC accept someone that didn't contest for primary election.

Na fake news..

He will not dare it..

If Lawan can't who is he?
Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

He has never held any legislative position, isn't that against the house rules?

D guy mumu na
Re: Court Orders INEC To Accept Akpabio As APC Senatorial Candidate by Corridon: 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Na fake news..

He will not dare it..

If Lawan can't who is he?
I wonder o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uduaghan Commissions New Modern Hospital In Delta State / 1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari / DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.