Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi (2428 Views)

Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects / Tinubu To Atiku: You Can Strategize In Jungle, You’re Going Nowhere / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by Ebubu: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
hearing from reliable source once the campaign starts
Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by Totilopussylick(m): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
I trust Dave Umahi.

He will make sure tinubu coming will be like the return of Jesus Christ tongue undecided.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by Gourdoinc(m): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebonyi people, the dollar man is coming. make sure to chop the dunce money. thank you.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by Ebubu: 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
Gourdoinc:
Ebonyi people, the dollar man is coming. make sure to chop the dunce money. thank you.
ebonyi is up for tinubu. all the local government chairmen and councillors are all of apc, not to mention governor. ebonyi people have been blessed with apc at the center and will reward them handsomely in the presidential elections.

am sure ebonyi people will benefit from tinubu presidency. dave umahi plans to set up a free trade zone in ebonyi state with tinubu presidency.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by Ebubu: 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:
grin
please be informed here

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by Gourdoinc(m): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
ebonyi is up for tinubu. all the local government chairmen and councillors are all of apc, not to mention governor. ebonyi people have been blessed with apc at the center and will reward them handsomely in the presidential elections.

am sure ebonyi people will benefit from tinubu presidency. dave umahi plans to set up a free trade zone in ebonyi state with tinubu presidency.
They will learn a thing or two after 2023. a very bitter pill must they swallow.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by Ebubu: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
Gourdoinc:
They will learn a thing or two after 2023. a very bitter pill must they swallow.
they will never swallow any bitter pill. did ebonyi people swallow bitter pill when buhari was facilitating the muhammadu buhari airport approval ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by LegendHero(m): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
Gourdoinc:

I will wait patiently for my own soap from Obi Pandora.

At least Tinubu rate Ebonyi people to even think of sharing money to them, Peter Obi the stingy guy is busy sharing soap to people. That guy is weaponizing poverty.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by Solsix(m): 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nah now he wan visit South East, hmm . I thought he said South East was not in APC political calculations??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by LegendHero(m): 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
Solsix:
Nah now he wan visit South East, hmm . I thought he said South East was not in APC political calculations??

We are getting nothing less than 30% in Ebonyi and Imo state.

That is the plan.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by PandoraObi: 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nice
Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by Corridon: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by Solsix(m): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
LegendHero:

That is the plan.
Which ebonyi??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by Gourdoinc(m): 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
LegendHero:

At least Tinubu rate Ebonyi people to even think of sharing money to them, Peter Obi the stingy guy is busy sharing soap to people. That guy is weaponizing poverty.
soap go reach you. at least this place will stop smelling after you have received it. Help the environment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by SlurUsername1: 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
As a bonafide iboman from ebonyi state I want to beat my chest and say that, i'll be waiting at the airport to welcome BAT and give him a Rousing welcome with my Ejele Maquerade group to show him Support

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by newnet: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jagaban is welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by LegendHero(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Gourdoinc:
soap go reach you. at least this place will stop smelling after you have received it. Help the environment.

I don’t live in Abia, the most dirtiest city in the world.

I guess because Abia people need a lot of soap, that’s why Obi Pandora is sharing soap.

Their governor last time shared kerosene. Why do you guys love sharing weird things?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by LegendHero(m): 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Solsix:

Which ebonyi??

Same Ebonyi in Ibo land.

Buhari got over 25% in Ebonyi in the last 2019 election so why can’t Tinubu get 30% even when Umahi is now fully fully in APC?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by BeautifulMind2: 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
You go learn more about Igbos in 2023, watch for Obidient rally in Ebonyi this Saturday

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by Goodday90(m): 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
I thought the evil party said that they don’t need south East vote
What’s the walking dead looking for?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by BeautifulMind2: 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebubu:
Remember Rochas was APC governor with all the LGA chairmen APC Buhari didn't win in Imo, talk more of now Igbo man is presidential candidate grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by Gourdoinc(m): 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
LegendHero:

I don’t live in Abia, the most dirtiest city in the world.

I guess because Abia people need a lot of soap, that’s why Obi Pandora is sharing soap.

Their governor last time shared kerosene. Why do you guys love sharing weird things?
Stop lying abia resident. Everything about you is lies. Have some shame please.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by Mrkindness: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
LegendHero:

That is the plan.
but he said south East and South south has no political value reason he was donating millions to North, at last North fall his hand

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by Dapson73(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
Gourdoinc:

Cry us a river.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by Ttalk: 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ebonyians are ratified. Gbam.
Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by REDshouse(m): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
LegendHero:

Obi knows very well that his supporters love to dey do soapy very well reason why he decided to dash them soap

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by Ebubu: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Remember Rochas was APC governor with all the LGA chairmen APC Buhari didn't win in Imo, talk more of now Igbo man is presidential candidate grin grin
rochas is not as strong as in imo as umahi is as strong in ebonyi

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by Ebubu: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

You go learn more about Igbos in 2023, watch for Obidient rally in Ebonyi this Saturday
people wey wan catch cruise with the obi trend ? some dey even go there to toast woman and snap pictures. don’t worry result will show you the real winners cum february

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by DSC7: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
Las las he will still fail grin grin cheesy

Naso he wan waka dey go? grin grin

Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by Solsix(m): 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
LegendHero:

Same Ebonyi in Ibo land.

Buhari got over 25% in Ebonyi in the last 2019 election so why can’t Tinubu get 30% even when Umahi is now fully fully in APC?
I love your faith, but it's called hoping again hope. In 2019, umahi did everything he could so that buhari can anniont him. In 2023 the story is different.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zulum Receives The Wives Of Presidential Candidates: Photo News / Labour Party Sweeps 5 LGA In Plateau State With Huge Margin / May 29th: Happy Democracy Day In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.