Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,716 members, 7,855,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:28 PM

Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi (2469 Views)

Tinubu To Wale Edun: Present New Minimum Wage Template In 48 Hours / Umahi: Buhari Will Visit Ebonyi State Next Month To Commision Projects / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by Ebubu: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
XerXerz:
Though ebonyi people are not igbos, but they will vote Peter Obi 100%

peter obi will never win in any senatorial zone in ebonyi
Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by Landowner101(m): 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ebubu:
We've gone past senatorial zone's, he's winning the whole state with at least 95% margin.
Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by XerXerz: 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Murphy ibiam ebonyi people are not igbos, though Peter Obi will still win there because more than 2 millions ebonyi people are living in Anambra

Ebubu:
Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by Ebubu: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Landowner101:

We've gone past senatorial zone's, he's winning the whole state with at least 95% margin.
swear on your father’s life if you’re sure.
Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by Landowner101(m): 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ebubu:
swear on your father’s life if you’re sure.
Wait till election day, even if I swear you won't believe.
Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by DWickedLandLord: 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ebubu:
is ebonyi igbo or not ?

Igbo 100%
Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by Ebubu: 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Igbo 100%
then why are you saying someone who goes to idaho shouldn’t claim he’s gone to USA ? in the context of someone who campaigns in Ebonyi shouldn’t claim he’s campaigned in Igbo land ?
Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by DWickedLandLord: 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ebubu:
then why are you saying someone who goes to idaho shouldn’t claim he’s gone to USA ? in the context of someone who campaigns in Ebonyi shouldn’t claim he’s campaigned in Igbo land ?

You must buy your data on extreme discount...lol

Sorry sir. My apologies. You're right
Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by Peacecore: 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
As a bonafide iboman from ebonyi state I want to beat my chest and say that, i'll be waiting at the airport to welcome BAT and give him a Rousing welcome with my Ejele Maquerade group to show him Support
Your fraud is too big to be hidden completely. It's not Ejele buh Ijele. Have you heard my Yoruba brother?
Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by Peacecore: 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
XerXerz:
Though ebonyi people are not igbos, but they will vote Peter Obi 100%

Wow! I'm hearing this for the first time. Which tribe are they?
Re: Tinubu To Visit Ebonyi by Ebubu: 8:13am On Nov 25, 2022
i said it here first

God bless enyi ora Ebonyi 1 cool

Jagaban the owner of Ebonyi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As APC Begins Campaign Tomorrow 120 NAF Jets With Armed Officers Arrives Abuja / Just In: Tinubu Is Blackmailing CBN, Buhari, Yoruba Christians, Ibos, INEC,Arise / Before We Say NTOOOOOOOR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.