Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,793 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Stooge Owns ANAP That Conducted The Poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Stooge Owns ANAP That Conducted The Poll (1379 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Stooge Owns ANAP That Conducted The Poll by Obamaofusa: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
PandoraObi:
ANAP Foundation is owned by Atedo Peterside. Google it. It was Atedo that lured Obi from the PDP. For months, Atedo has been dancing from media house to media house singing Obi’s praise. So, how can you expect a poll he did not to favour Peter? No be juju be that?
lol
No wonder.
grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Stooge Owns ANAP That Conducted The Poll by beelon1020(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Obistingy the deceiver... that man can lie for Africa... even his zombies are extremely toxic... what am I saying self?.. if obistingy and his daddy win one state self,.. na rigging...
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Stooge Owns ANAP That Conducted The Poll by mikykinz(m): 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
Pandev:
Reno OmokriMINAL is dragging Obi by blokos cheesy

please don't pay attention to the stupid poll flying around. They did the same thing in 2015 that Jonathan would win 99% of the votes. (most social media miscreants were still in elementary school then, so they don't know) cheesy. Also in 2019, they claimed that Atiku would win with 68%. Well we don't want to hear Biafra or death after 2023 presidential election

Lie small small na
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Stooge Owns ANAP That Conducted The Poll by Spandau: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
seunmsg:
Peter Obi can win all the online polls, it makes no difference on election. Since 1999, the candidate that wins online polls always lose the election. It is what it is.

Ok, he is regaining his LQ gradually.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Stooge Owns ANAP That Conducted The Poll by ObosiUkwalla: 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
PandoraObi:
I said it.

No one takes you serious on this forum.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Stooge Owns ANAP That Conducted The Poll by asanausana91: 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
PresidObi:
Must Reno wail about Obi everyday? grin

This is the same way Reno will be crying after February 2023 elections after Peter Obi has won.
this is not about wailing. This is the truth, Obi think he can use crooks to get elected.
When I watched the man on Arise Tv I knew the man is not sincere. Ordinary methodology adapted during the data collection, the man cannot answer when he was asked a question about it.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Stooge Owns ANAP That Conducted The Poll by asanausana91: 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
Dreal1247:
Reno I pray that you don't die of heat attack in no distant future.
counter his statement if you can.
Gradually the criminalities of peter Obi are coming to the surface. Obi think he can win election by paying some fools to write useless polls in his favour.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Stooge Owns ANAP That Conducted The Poll by asanausana91: 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
mrvitalis:
Reno we dare you conduct your own poll let's see
He don't need to conduct polls, INEC will conduct it. That time you realise that election is not about making noise on social media
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Stooge Owns ANAP That Conducted The Poll by asanausana91: 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Antimarraige:
Peter Obi incoming president giving these idiots sleepless nights. Ontop how much salary they want to kill themselves over peter obi haha grin both APC and PDP running Helter scatter, it's beginning to dawn on the idiots seeing as sensible and smart youths keep rallying behind Obi not the paid touts they use at their rally, like the one in Ibadan. 2k per head, awon eleribu
zombiedients should rather counter Reno instead of insult. Every nigerian know how insultive you guys are so we don't care about your insult. Reno stated the obvious.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Stooge Owns ANAP That Conducted The Poll by asanausana91: 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
onez:
NOI did the poll and not ANAP. NOI is the most credible poll in Nigeria
deceive yourself.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Stooge Owns ANAP That Conducted The Poll by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Reno...
I wish this guy will return and vote in this coming elections.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Stooge Owns ANAP That Conducted The Poll by 4teenblaq: 11:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
PandoraObi:
ANAP Foundation is owned by Atedo Peterside. Google it. It was Atedo that lured Obi from the PDP. For months, Atedo has been dancing from media house to media house singing Obi’s praise. So, how can you expect a poll he did not to favour Peter? No be juju be that?

Keep deceiving yourself.. Buhari won Atiku in this poll in 2019.

2023 go clear for your eye.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Stooge Owns ANAP That Conducted The Poll by 4teenblaq: 12:00am On Sep 16, 2022
seunmsg:
Peter Obi can win all the online polls, it makes no difference on election. Since 1999, the candidate that wins online polls always lose the election. It is what it is.

I wonder how you guys lie and sit comfortable on it.. So you are telling me that you are not awared that buhari won all the online polls against GEJ in 2014/2015 period? or is this as a result of sheer ignorance?

Even buhari won Atiku in this ANAP poll in 2019.

There was never a poll that GEj won against GMB in 2014/15.

See pictures below:

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Stooge Owns ANAP That Conducted The Poll by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
asanausana91:
zombiedients should rather counter Reno instead of insult. Every nigerian know how insultive you guys are so we don't care about your insult. Reno stated the obvious.
k

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Rally In Abuja Looking Scanty(video) / PDP Presidential Campaign Time Table Is Out.. Kindly Check Your State Date(pics) / Even If Tinubu Is Dead, He Can Still Rule, We're Foolish People - Adebayo APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.