Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 (15411 Views)

Invitation To Attend NSIA Aptitude Test / Download Dangote Group Past Questions And Answers For Job Aptitude Test / Electricity Distribution Company Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by scofield(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
Even with Google Chrome...it's still the same...been trying since 2pm

Guess you are not using google chrome.[/quote]
Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by peterDiamond(m): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
You not getting result.. Only successful candidates will be contacted for the next stage

[quote author=HoneyMinah post=116909420][/quote]
Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by scofield(m): 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2022
Was anybody able to successfully start exam by 2pm
Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by Ennesy: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Who else had written NERC test
Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by Ennesy: 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
The Exam went welk
Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by Ennesy: 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Who had about INEC training and how much are they willing to pay
Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by Mercymmesoma201: 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
I don't even understand.

I was scheduled to write by 2pm but I couldn't start the exam

1 Like

Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by Mercymmesoma201: 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
You wrote?
Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by scofield(m): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
Same here.....been battling start exam...and it kept referring me back to the instruction menu...I jus tire....since 2pm fa !!!!!!!

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by HoneyMinah: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2022
peterDiamond:
You not getting result.. Only successful candidates will be contacted for the next stage

Okay. Thanks
Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by Safrizky: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
If question tough pass this one make i bend abeg....What exactly is the problem of this country sef. why asking us questions that does not relate with what is happening in the field. signs , box and diagram like say d job is about that. assumption and co. Anyway all na cruise shah and inshallahu.!!

Wattin go be go b shah, All d best guys. I move!!

1 Like

Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by Ezichimdon: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
scofield:
Same here.....been battling start exam...and it kept referring me back to the instruction menu...I jus tire....since 2pm fa !!!!!!!

mine kept saying 'unexpected error occurred...'could that be network?
Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by Greenfaces: 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nsima84:
do you mind sharing?
Its not recorded though my friend snapped some of the questions.

The quantitative reasoning is very very difficult so it's advisable not to freeze time trying to get them.

The English is quite a bonus but you read through short passages and make inferences

Another section of the English is choosing words that most correctly replace certain words used in a short passage.

In all; the English and maths is where i got the confidence from but i guessed all the quantitative reasoning.
Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by Greenfaces: 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
scofield:

you need to close a certain panel on your window for you to see the place where the field "proceed" was placed. It was badly designed as i struggled with that part for over 10 minutes and even thought it was a fleece.
Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by Greenfaces: 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Safrizky:
If question tough pass this one make i bend abeg....What exactly is the problem of this country sef. why asking us questions that does not relate with what is happening in the field. signs , box and diagram like say d job is about that. assumption and co. Anyway all na cruise shah and inshallahu.!!

Wattin go be go b shah, All d best guys. I move!!
same thing i was saying. I quite found those assumption part easy though. The quantitative was the difficult part
Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by nernst: 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
Ennesy:
Who else had written the NERC test
I've been trying to start the exam since 2 pm all to no avail
I hope the exam link would be available later today when NERC server has rested
Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by Greenfaces: 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
peterDiamond:
I just finished mine... Finished on time.. Just do your best. That's all.. No current affairs oo.. Every comprehension passage with 1 or 2.questions..

That diagram reasoning. Part was hard cos I don't really understand.

Mathematicians would have fun with those calculations..

All the best to all and sundry.
Exactly. The part i didnt find funny was the steady use of pence and pounds.
Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by ALFADOS(m): 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Gracia28:
Unable to write the test, the moment I clicked on start exam it takes me to the instruction page and when I click close it brings me back to the start exam page since 12pm
I was able to start but can't Finish due to power failure, I regret started in the first place without Finishing, the exam's was so sweet mehn but didn't finish
Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by Endola: 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
You should have clicked on "record and start". Close means you decline using camera for verification.
Gracia28:
Unable to write the test, the moment I clicked on start exam it takes me to the instruction page and when I click close it brings me back to the start exam page since 12pm
Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by Mercymmesoma201: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
nernst:

I've been trying to start the exam since 2 pm all to no avail

I tried logging in now, they are now telling me that the time for my test had passed
Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by Ezichimdon: 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mercymmesoma201:

I tried logging in now, they are now telling me that the time for my test had passed
same here
Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by asmid: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
What was situation like on testmi/nerc exam today
Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by scofield(m): 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Please keep trying,I just finished mine now.it becos of the phone I was using...once the webcam can't connect won't give you access..I had to try a laptop,it kept on trying to access the webcam,I then used a friend Samsung phone and I was able to connect and take the aptitude test. So please if you were scheduled today ..Please keep trying you will still be able to take the test.the 60mins time starts immediately you enter. Goodluck

[/quote]
Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by nernst: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
the error message has changed to inform that the time for the test is over
I wish all that successfully logged in the best
I believe this their server issue is part of the random screening process of recruitment exercise
Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by Slanco22: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
The exam no be here ooooo. The questions are just something else.
Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by storm001(m): 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
ojumidedeborah1:

pls add me 08093984185

Sorry
Just seeing your reply now.
Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by bharbs: 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kindly add me 08162811111
Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by alabi20k: 6:31am On Sep 23, 2022
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group 07030856183
Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by Kennymabel: 1:19am On Sep 26, 2022
scofield:
Please keep trying,I just finished mine now.it becos of the phone I was using...once the webcam can't connect won't give you access..I had to try a laptop,it kept on trying to access the webcam,I then used a friend Samsung phone and I was able to connect and take the aptitude test. So please if you were scheduled today ..Please keep trying you will still be able to take the test.the 60mins time starts immediately you enter. Goodluck

How was it please?
Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by Kennymabel: 1:21am On Sep 26, 2022
Greenfaces:

Its not recorded though my friend snapped some of the questions.

The quantitative reasoning is very very difficult so it's advisable not to freeze time trying to get them.

The English is quite a bonus but you read through short passages and make inferences

Another section of the English is choosing words that most correctly replace certain words used in a short passage.

In all; the English and maths is where I got the confidence from but I guessed all the quantitative reasoning.

Do you have their past questions?
Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by Kennymabel: 1:24am On Sep 26, 2022
storm001:

Sorry
Just seeing your reply now.

Can you send me past questions?
Re: NERC Aptitude Test Applicants-2022 by Kennymabel: 1:34am On Sep 26, 2022
[quote author=jeffereal post=116721275]WhatsApp group I just created

Join. If the link is broken copy and remove the brackets

https:///boxeso[/quoteIs the group still active?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? / Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest / What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.