Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly (1834 Views)

Mkety Digital: Buy/Sell Ur Skrill Perfectmoney Cryptos in Naira with no limit / What Business Can Someone Invest 1million Into. Please Guys / Earn 50,000 Naira Every Month: Guaranteed Minimum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by crossfm: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Veryfied:

I think I already posted a thread about this.
Honestly, this is a business I'm planning to go into real soon because I've been there and I can absolutely tell you the abokis selling Goats especially in Lagos are making a killing.

Add a little bit of marketing and your monthly turnover/profit will go through the roof.
I need a link to the thread pls.
Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by boyafx(m): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Use money pile ea you will thank me later
Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by Veryfied: 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by crossfm: 6:34am On Sep 23, 2022
Veryfied:

https://www.nairaland.com/7004143/experience-trip-north

Thanks. You really did great.

Have you been able to start the business?,if yes how has it been because am really interested pls.
Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by Veryfied: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2022
crossfm:

Thanks. You really did great.

Have you been able to start the business?,if yes how has it been because am really interested pls.

Not yet. I actually bought some Goats then just to test the market. I haven't gone back since then but I'm quite engaged with another business now until I'm well footed in that before divesting back into Livestock.
Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by SimplePlan34: 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ikea81:

Are you referring to the loan apps of today?

ogbeni that's mainly crypto run
Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by crossfm: 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
Veryfied:

Not yet. I actually bought some Goats then just to test the market. I haven't gone back since then but I'm quite engaged with another business now until I'm well footed in that before divesting back into Livestock.

In your write up,you made mention of having someone on ground there,are you still in contact with the person,I will like to know the situation over there now.
Thanks.
Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by Veryfied: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
crossfm:

In your write up,you made mention of having someone on ground there,are you still in contact with the person,I will like to know the situation over there now.
Thanks.

I still have contacts over there though it's been a while we spoke and honestly the situation everywhere in the North is quite unpredictable so do whatever you have to do there when you get the chance and its advisable to go down there yourself as it is unsafe to depend 100% on people over.
Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by crossfm: 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
Veryfied:

I still have contacts over there though it's been a while we spoke and honestly the situation everywhere in the North is quite unpredictable so do whatever you have to do there when you get the chance and its advisable to go down there yourself as it is unsafe to depend 100% on people over.

You are right about going down there,but I just need a heads-up.i will be glad if you can share the contact with me.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by Veryfied: 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
crossfm:

You are right about going down there,but I just need a heads-up.i will be glad if you can share the contact with me.

Thanks in anticipation.

Send a dm or message me via the number of my profile.
Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by kenoyad: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Ikea81:

Keke napep delivers 20k weekly. I don't just want to wahala that goes with a logistic business. Can't die now biko
I think keke is now more than 1million
Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by kenoyad: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Veryfied:

Livestock from the North.
1 Million should be able to get you between 50 to 60 Goats from certain States in the North plus transportation.

Guaranteed to make a profit of about 500k in less than a month.

Unbelievable but its true if you are willing to take the risk.
I am interested in learning this trade, are you into it and can you tutor and put me through it, I will be very grateful and appreciate. Thanks
Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by Veryfied: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
kenoyad:

I am interested in learning this trade, are you into it and can you tutor and put me through it, I will be very grateful and appreciate. Thanks

I'm just a P.M away.
My number is also on my profile.
Re: Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly by LyfeJennings(m): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2023
boyafx:
Use money pile ea you will thank me later

mention me on a dead thread
I dont reply PM
lets chat on a dead thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

1 Billion Naira For Life! Read Terms & Conditions / How To Discover A Winning Business Ideas / Vtu Recharge Card,data, Subscription Biz Partner Needed Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.