Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? (1513 Views)

Is This Normal Or Is Something Wrong Somewhere? / Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / Is This Boobs Normal Or Fake ? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by Clique1788: 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tho my thoughts and experiences with ladies had really made me develop serious hatred towards girls even right now I don't even keep female friends around me even my reactions with my relatives females folks is too harsh. Never got right now I even have female trio to come close I always turned them down ... Is it normal or something is wrong about my behaviour?
Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by Michelle70(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
something is wrong with you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by advanceDNA: 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Clique1788:
Tho my thoughts and experiences with ladies had really made me develop serious hatred towards girls even right now I don't even keep female friends around me even my reactions with my relatives females folks is too harsh. Never got right now I even have female trio to come close I always turned them down ... Is it normal or something is wrong about my behaviour?

As long as u are genuinely happy.......and not hurting anyone... dey your dey

On the other hand, if you are not happy...it might just be PTSD from the way a lady u trusted in the past treated you....with time ....it will pass.....u go dey alright las las..

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by AishaDant(f): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
Michelle70:

Clearly!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by budaatum: 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Perhaps you prefer men. Some gay people are just like you, though not all hate women like you do.

Have you got sisters? A mother? Grandmothers, aunties, etc? Do you hate them too?
Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by Snitch24(m): 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
It's simple you're heart broken
Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by Fanikoko: 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
Smiles
Hope you'll not gay
If u b na u Sabi, if ur not ��
Somehow you'll need them
Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by rickpat(m): 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
watch it bro... DON'T DEFINE THE WORLD BY THE CHARACTER OF A FEW PERSONS.... grooming hatred is easily but at the end you will regret it...just be yourself...and draw a very thick line between FRIENDS (WHETHER MALE OR FEMALE) and acquaintances...

GOOD FEMALES EXIST... IT'S OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO SCAN VERY WELL BEFORE LETTING PEOPLE INTO OUR LIVES

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by Clique1788: 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
budaatum:
Perhaps you prefer men. Some gay people are just like you, though not all hate women like you do.

Have you got sisters? A mother? Grandmothers, aunties, etc? Do you hate them too?
I'm not a gay and as well I once had multiple girls as sex partners .... I fine normally I hold small change. So alone the line I began see women as nothing . I still respect older ladies. I'm talking from 20 to 27 .. maybe their behaviours or my experiences with others lately
Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by Clique1788: 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
rickpat:
watch it bro... DON'T DEFINE THE WORLD BY THE CHARACTER OF A FEW PERSONS.... grooming hatred is easily but at the end you will regret it...just be yourself...and draw a very thick line between FRIENDS (WHETHER MALE OR FEMALE) and acquaintances...

GOOD FEMALES EXIST... IT'S OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO SCAN VERY WELL BEFORE LETTING PEOPLE INTO OUR LIVES
Well spoken bro . I used to have female friends but trust me we still ended up having s*x most .... And most girls attracted to me just for s£x
Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by budaatum: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
Clique1788:

I'm not a gay and as well I once had multiple girls as sex partners .... I fine normally I hold small change. So alone the line I began see women as nothing . I still respect older ladies. I'm talking from 20 to 27 .. maybe their behaviours or my experiences with others lately

If you see women as nothing you would probably treat them as nothing and your behaviour would ensure you get nothing in return. Women with bad behaviour would also likely be the ones you come across because your behaviour will repel the good ones.

Anyway. Your question has been answered by your very self. People who nothing is wrong with do not see their fellow human beings as nothing.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by okoroemeka(m): 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
Michelle70:
very very wrong
Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by rickpat(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
Clique1788:

Well spoken bro . I used to have female friends but trust me we still ended up having s*x most .... And most girls attracted to me just for s£x
I will be very honest with you my bro,having sex is up to you...just define what you really want from the friendship with people...it could be their brain or their body or companionship...which ever you choose to prioritize in the that friendship just be happy and take responsibility for every outcome...don't have sex and say "oh she came for sex"...trust me you have much more than sex to offer and you have that lady somewhere that will definitely not just want sex from you...

in all,your happiness is very key
Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by Nonexisting1: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nothing is wrong with you brother. It is normal to develop resentment after an ugly experience with the snake gender. With time, the resentment will metamorphose into a balanced judgement and that way, you will learn how to eschew emotions when dealing with them. You'll be alright brother, you'll be alright.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by Clique1788: 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
rickpat:
I will be very honest with you my bro,having sex is up to you...just define what you really want from the friendship with people...it could be their brain or their body or companionship...which ever you choose to prioritize in the that friendship just be happy and take responsibility for every outcome...don't have sex and say "oh she came for sex"...trust me you have much more than sex to offer and you have that lady somewhere that will definitely not just want sex from you...

in all,your happiness is very key
Thank you very much bro. The reason I'm saying this is because of my experience I had with the girl I truly took serious. The first one did similar things others did the same till I began to think if these gender were born for this purposes lo.... . Okay how will you feel when someone lay allegations against you .. OF WHAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT?
Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by rickpat(m): 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Clique1788:

Thank you very much bro. The reason I'm saying this is because of my experience I had with the girl I truly took serious. The first one did similar things others did the same till I began to think if these gender were born for this purposes lo.... . Okay how will you feel when someone lay allegations against you .. OF WHAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT?
disheartened ofcourse...but again you just allow time to heal you not you norturing the pain thereby grooming hatred towards any particular gender or people...

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by Clique1788: 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
rickpat:
disheartened ofcourse...but again you just allow time to heal you not you norturing the pain thereby grooming hatred towards any particular gender or people...
I really appreciate your efforts and understanding way. I let go the whole thingz it's happened since 29/10/2018. But when realize the pains the sars men cost me. Right now one side of my eyes and ears is terribly hurt since then . As I'm talking Im really contemplating to revenge. Unexpected she has forgotten even the sars men had forgotten it too but I'm still living in pains
Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by rickpat(m): 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
Clique1788:

I really appreciate your efforts and understanding way. Some people don't understand the moral of the stories but just to rush and type comments make e be like say them dey follow comments for nairaland
Lol... you're welcome bro
Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Clique1788:
What you described is indeed your normal. undecided

If your desire is instead to be like others then you would start by losing the hatred and trying to relate better with others. It is that simple. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by Clique1788: 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
At the end I got to discover that the sars dude did that thing because he really wants to have sex with her and he succeeded
Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by kelspinall(m): 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
Clique1788:

judging from your words, something painful happened to you, maybe unexpected breakup, betrayal from friends or relationship.if what I listed was the cause then know our(me and you) is similar to each other and for it to make you harsh even to your relatives shows how deep(the pain) is.

i advice you to start letting it go and look for something better to focus on..this is life, people with good heart are the most depressed souls we have in society today...free ya mind from hate..it ain't easy but is possible.. peace
Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by Clique1788: 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
kelspinall:

judging from your words, something painful happened to you, maybe unexpected breakup, betrayal from friends or relationship.if what I listed was the cause then know our(me and you) is similar to each other and for it to make you harsh even to your relatives shows how deep(the pain) is.

i advice you to start letting it go and look for something better to focus on..this is life, people with good heart are the most depressed souls we have in society today...free ya mind from hate..it ain't easy but is possible.. peace
Thank you. I really tried but it's still unexpected even when I have other girls trying their best to keep up with me I still see then as betrayals. Some times what the sars dude told me always pop up my mind. what if they decided to fire me from away as she reported about me and the came to look for me . Or no one was there when they came. Or what if she decides to pay thugs for me.. innocently....,but to be honest I will definitely pay back either the girl or one of the dudes that brutally beaten me . Use the gun hedge on my eyes and ears with steady punch. The most annoying part she was there watching how they when they maltreated me
Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by kelspinall(m): 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
Clique1788:

Thank you. I really tried but it's still unexpected even when I have other girls trying their best to keep up with me I still see then as betrayals. Some times what the sars dude told me always pop up my mind. what if they decided to fire me from away as she reported about me and the came to look for me . Or no one was there when they came. Or what if she decides to pay thugs for me.. innocently....,but to be honest I will definitely pay back either the girl or one of the dudes that brutally beaten me . Use the gun hedge on my eyes and ears with steady punch. The most annoying part she was there watching how they when they maltreated me

gosh tough experience, sorry man
Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by Hector09(m): 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
U aint working alone bro, people thought dat i"m a gay cus i dnt relate with any gal. I dnt want wat happen to repeat itself again. I am even scared of my elder sister

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by CubanaCaptain(m): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2022
It happens Brother ...There’s much that comes with trusting a lady..And the moment she leaves you and turn her back from the relationship unexpected...it fingers the brain real bad cry cry

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by FalseProphet1(m): 7:50am On Sep 16, 2022
You have a spirit wife. The hatred you're manifesting physically towards the female folk is being orchestrated by your spirit wife in the water. You have to send me a DM for deliverance so that you can be free.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by Cravemore: 8:50am On Sep 16, 2022
You're normal. Try keep ya head up, And be happy �
Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 16, 2022
Clique1788:

You're under 20 and you've had multiple girls as sex partners. Not judging. But it's shocking.
Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by Robertgreene1(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Interesting...
Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by budaatum: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
kelspinall:

Because, forgiving 70 times 7 times is not for the benefit of the forgiven, but for the forgiver who then gets to ensure their own heart is not full of hatred and resentment.
Re: Is It Normal Or Something Is Wrong Somewhere? by detectivejones: 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
Something along the line must have triggered this maybe a bad breakup or the women around you. Let go of past hurts and discard every negative notion you have about women. There are still good women out there trust me, you'd never know until you open your heart for someone. Lastly, if you're too cautious or bittered at the end you might end up with a Karishika in Angel Uriel's robe. My 2kobo.

(1) (Reply)

Eight Things A Real Man (redpiller) Should Never Do. / Me And My Husband Secured Our Marriage With Python / What You U Say If Ya Girlfriend Tells You To Go Out With Her Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.