Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Can You Please Review This Modern Naira Land Website - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Please Review This Modern Naira Land Website (225 Views)

Naira Land And Its Rubbish Mods / Naira Land Forum Hits 3m+ Members / Happy New Year To All Naira Land Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Please Review This Modern Naira Land Website by Blackshared: 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hi, Please, i will like you to take a close look at [url]Myresidence.com.ng[/url] and tell me what you like and dislike about the forum.

God bless you as you take your time to help me with this.

Muaah�

[url]Myresidence.com.ng[/url]
Re: Can You Please Review This Modern Naira Land Website by Injera(f): 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Good I will like ibos to migrate to this one not created by an slowpoke. Where you can all stew in your hate and bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Can You Please Review This Modern Naira Land Website by Blackshared: 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6714824/comrade-launches-modern-nairalandand

In case you are looking for the website via the above link, I changed the name.
Re: Can You Please Review This Modern Naira Land Website by paradiseVirgin: 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
Blackshared:
Hi, Please, i will like you to take a close look at [url]Myresidence.com.ng[/url] and tell me what you like and dislike about the forum.

God bless you as you take your time to help me with this.

Muaah�

[url]Myresidence.com.ng[/url]
Why will it not have FP? angry

There is no joy without FP.

Hope you also have snake threads?

(1) (Reply)

APC, PDP, NNPP Kick As Anap Poll Places Obi First In Presidential Race / A Neutral Analysis Of He Peter G. Obi / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Westminster Abbey For The Queen Elizabeth II Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.