Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

A Neutral Analysis Of He Peter G. Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Neutral Analysis Of He Peter G. Obi (225 Views)

HE Peter Obi Vs Mr. Asiwaju: Rerun Or Sworn For HE Peter Obi? / Peter G Obi The Donald Trump Of Nigeria / VAT Brouhaha: SE Should Assume A Neutral Stand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Neutral Analysis Of He Peter G. Obi by sam20(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
After watching and careful analysing some of Obi's interviews devoid of partisan binoculars he actually understands to the best of his ability what governance in certain capacity is all about, to say a two term governor of one of the richest and historical city of Anambra doesn't have experience and what it takes to lead is an understatement, can he do it on the bigger state well that is a talk for another day.

We need to give kudos where it is due, to pull this massive momentum and giving hope to different level electorates in a short period of decamping from PDP to LP deserves a big kudos. He might not sound fluent, coherent as required but his magnanimous approach of giving the aforementioned new entrants of voters hope and believe in our dear country again is not only to be commended but acknowledged.

On many occasions whilst answering questions on issues of economics complexity and economic growths his answers on most of this occasions have been micro based answers instead of the detailed macroeconomic technical known how required to solve economic challenges facing a country like ours is lacking. I am not a prophet of Baal nor am I Elijah the prophet to say he doesn't have what it takes to lead a nation but on reality basis he is lacking indepth knowledge of leading a nation.

Predominately Obi has been a lone wolf, a lone wolf cannot dominate a jungle rather a pack of wolves will not only dictate who takes what in the battle of the fittest but they also decide which way they want the pendulum of aurvival to swing to on the battle ground. Obi needs to equip himself with technocrats that have detailed understanding of the Nigerian political atmosphere and have tested the terrain of governance in our great nation.

The secessionist propaganda being tagged on him needs to be debunked with immediate alacrity so that people who have different skepticism about his allegiance to the proscribed group can believe more in his leadership and have absolute assurance that his allegiances is to Nigeria and Nigerians alone. The Nsogbu Nsogbu approach of majority of his followers which is synonymous to that of the IPOB is a worry for undecided voters especially those far away from his comfort zone.

Finally Obi needs professional media team and handlers, speech writers and coaches to mentor him on public speaking. All in all I have to say I am surprise to the level of Euphoric frenziness Obi has brought into this election period. He should ensure he keeps the momentum going even if he didn't win but victory is of God and God alone, he gives it to who he deemed fit. May the best candidate win

♾️♾️♾️ Oyeniyi Abiodun Samson
Re: A Neutral Analysis Of He Peter G. Obi by mrvitalis(m): 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
sam20:

After watching and careful analysing some of Obi's interviews devoid of partisan binoculars he actually understands to the best of his ability what governance in certain capacity is all about, to say a two term governor of one of the richest and historical city of Anambra doesn't have experience and what it takes to lead is an understatement, can he do it on the bigger state well that is a talk for another day.

We need to give kudos where it is due, to pull this massive momentum and giving hope to different level electorates in a short period of decamping from PDP to LP deserves a big kudos. He might not sound fluent, coherent as required but his magnanimous approach of giving the aforementioned new entrants of voters hope and believe in our dear country again is not only to be commended but acknowledged.

On many occasions whilst answering questions on issues of economics complexity and economic growths his answers on most of this occasions have been micro based answers instead of the detailed macroeconomic technical known how required to solve economic challenges facing a country like ours is lacking. I am not a prophet of Baal nor am I Elijah the prophet to say he doesn't have what it takes to lead a nation but on reality basis he is lacking indepth knowledge of leading a nation.

Predominately Obi has been a lone wolf, a lone wolf cannot dominate a jungle rather a pack of wolves will not only dictate who takes what in the battle of the fittest but they also decide which way they want the pendulum of aurvival to swing to on the battle ground. Obi needs to equip himself with technocrats that have detailed understanding of the Nigerian political atmosphere and have tested the terrain of governance in our great nation.

The secessionist propaganda being tagged on him needs to be debunked with immediate alacrity so that people who have different skepticism about his allegiance to the proscribed group can believe more in his leadership and have absolute assurance that his allegiances is to Nigeria and Nigerians alone. The Nsogbu Nsogbu approach of majority of his followers which is synonymous to that of the IPOB is a worry for undecided voters especially those far away from his comfort zone.

Finally Obi needs professional media team and handlers, speech writers and coaches to mentor him on public speaking. All in all I have to say I am surprise to the level of Euphoric frenziness Obi has brought into this election period. He should ensure he keeps the momentum going even if he didn't win but victory is of God and God alone, he gives it to who he deemed fit. May the best candidate win

Of u have a Candidate better than Obi say it ..of u don't shut up
Re: A Neutral Analysis Of He Peter G. Obi by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
Make una leave Obi alone
Re: A Neutral Analysis Of He Peter G. Obi by Officialgarri: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
He goofed alot in the interview. It was pure nonsense and repetition of what others have said and what President Buhari has already put in place.

The dull boy still ended up talking about the same farming that Tinubu was insulted over (agbado and cassava) . Are we also going to ignore the fact that this Obi couldn't remember that there are two refineries underway?

I'll rate that guy 3/10
Re: A Neutral Analysis Of He Peter G. Obi by Lastmessenger2: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
Agbado has not said anything even in his backyard TVC news and I believe the only person who he probably talk to as at today is his wife remi agbado amoda.
Peter is doing just fine in the whole interview he has granted remembering the fact that these are not written speeches. What he says at each time is exactly what comes out from the debt of his soul. His economic management ability and his infrastructure development is there for all to read and see.
Shalom we all obidienr
Re: A Neutral Analysis Of He Peter G. Obi by Jflex07(m): 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
Exactly what a tinubu urrchin would say. At least be grants interviews,where is you god who only wants to feed 50 million youth with Agbado and cassava..
Re: A Neutral Analysis Of He Peter G. Obi by Lastmessenger2: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
Officialgarri:
He goofed alot in the interview. It was pure nonsense and repetition of what others have said and what President Buhari has already put in place.

The dull boy still ended up talking about the same farming that Tinubu was insulted over. Are we also going to ignore the fact that this Obi couldn't remember that there are two refineries underway?

I'll rate that guy 3/10
and this man is only rehearsing his manifesto to his wife remi agbado amoda

Re: A Neutral Analysis Of He Peter G. Obi by Officialgarri: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
and this man is only rehearsing his manifesto to his wife remi agbado amoda
The topic here is about Peter Obi. But since you are threatened by his opponents like Atiku and Tinubu, then it's your problem.
Just rest
Re: A Neutral Analysis Of He Peter G. Obi by Fkmodhi: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
sam20:

Of all the agbados and cassavas urchins on here you’re just only one with sense...
Re: A Neutral Analysis Of He Peter G. Obi by excell0001: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
have tinibu granted any interviews?

(1) (Reply)

Prof Yemi Osinbajo Arrives Westminster Abbey For The Queen Elizabeth II Funeral / REV DAVID SALAMI CALLS OUT THE CHURCH & SAYS YORUBA DELEGATION TO NINAS WANTS... / Facts Or Not: Does Tinubu Actually Have Health Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.