Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

The Most Notorious Drug Baron That Is Running To Be The President Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Notorious Drug Baron That Is Running To Be The President Of Nigeria. (670 Views)

10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari / NDLEA Intercepts ₦6.5b Heroin At Lagos Airport, Declares Drug Baron Wanted / 'The Silent Baron': Osinbajo Attends Premiere Of Nollywood Movie (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

The Most Notorious Drug Baron That Is Running To Be The President Of Nigeria. by SlavaUkraini: 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nigeria's Most Notorious Drug Baron now Contesting for the Presidency...

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a Notorious Drug Baron and must be Rejected in the Upcoming General Elections because his only plan for the Nigerian youth is to engage them in Drug Smuggling....

He has vowed to feed Agbado and Cassava to any Nigerian youth that does not engage in his drug smuggling activity.

He wants to destroy the life of Young Nigerians with the illicit drugs that he imports illegally into and through Lagos State...

If elected, Nigeria would become the number 1 transit point for cocaine and hard drugs smuggling.

Tinubu is widely known and regarded as the African Pablo Escobar.

His drug smuggling network is very vast and if elected, would grow in strength because Pablo Amoda BATscobar will be in charge of the Sea Ports and Air Ports in Nigeria

Therefore well meaning Nigerians must reject and Vote against Tinubu...

Tinubu has vowed to sack any NDLEA and Customs Official that does not support his drug smuggling activity and replace them with his fellow drug cartel members or their loyalists in NDLEA or Nigerian Customs...

See the screenshot below of the crimes that he committed in America, while he was in Chicago, Illinois.

That is why he is fondly called BoBo Chicago .

Because he was a Notorious Gangster back in the days that was involved in so many illegal activities in the US

Tinubu is an Existential threat to the Health of Nigerians, especially the Youths that must not be exposed to hard drugs.

A Vote for Tinubu is a Vote for the Free flow of cocaine and other hard drugs into Nigeria, to destroy lives and families..

Say No to Drug Smuggling...

Say No to Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Say Yes to a Nigeria free of Illicit Drugs and Drug Barons like Tinubu.

Re: The Most Notorious Drug Baron That Is Running To Be The President Of Nigeria. by Oxb90: 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
Abeg I don tire for.....
Re: The Most Notorious Drug Baron That Is Running To Be The President Of Nigeria. by plaindealer: 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
Pandora liar drug crew are really on a rampage like crazy bingo today.... grin
Re: The Most Notorious Drug Baron That Is Running To Be The President Of Nigeria. by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
Do you mean Shakky shakky grandpa grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Tiefunubu can never be Nigeria president . He should go and take care of his health cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Most Notorious Drug Baron That Is Running To Be The President Of Nigeria. by OBoy50: 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
baba PUSH AND START

Re: The Most Notorious Drug Baron That Is Running To Be The President Of Nigeria. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lol grin

Re: The Most Notorious Drug Baron That Is Running To Be The President Of Nigeria. by frank14011991(m): 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
Kai mahaukachi ne
Re: The Most Notorious Drug Baron That Is Running To Be The President Of Nigeria. by Afamed: 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
Wailing children of bitterness and confusion
Re: The Most Notorious Drug Baron That Is Running To Be The President Of Nigeria. by Ttalk: 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
The fear of Tinubu is making you guys shunning meaningless articles here and there.

Las las everybody go shop breakfast an 3rd Obi go carry
Re: The Most Notorious Drug Baron That Is Running To Be The President Of Nigeria. by Qtrpst4: 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
We already know nah
Re: The Most Notorious Drug Baron That Is Running To Be The President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
If this kind person rule us ehnee.tinubu

Is like when you are training goat
Re: The Most Notorious Drug Baron That Is Running To Be The President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
my father and mother

See the little dog that you guys Raped this morning....

The dog is now Weak and cannot walk properly because of your massive dick that penetrated her tiny dog holes...

A dog that was very agile before has become so Weak because of your wickedness.

Nairalanders, please see the legs of the Animal Rapist my father in the picture below. Those legs would be crippled Soon.

Now I want to sell the dog to Nairalanders after I have infected the dog with the HIV AIDS that my Ashawo Mama transmitted to you at birth...
The robbery operation in the Ikeja Area of Lagos that my father and mother Orchestrated is now on the News.

my father and mother, it can never be well with the two of you.

The next robbery operation you guys would embark upon would be your last because the law would soon catch up with you guys.

Dirty Smelling Animal Rapists and Criminals.
Re: The Most Notorious Drug Baron That Is Running To Be The President Of Nigeria. by SlavaUkraini: 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
Benz4pimp:
Nairalanders know I am a Useless Animal Rapist Born by an Ashawo Woman in a Brothel where she sleeps with both Men and Animals…

Animal genes flows in my veins that is why I behave like a beast.

Nairalanders are also aware of the Animalistic Paternity battle that is raging over my head.

5 different Animals ejaculated into the Toto of my Ashawo Mama before she gave birth to me and now 5 of them (2 Gorrilla, 2 Apes, 1 Chimpanzee) are saying that I am their Son.

I feel like taking my life because I don't want to return to the Jungle with any of my 5 Animal Fathers.

I Have Confessed here on Nairaland about my Criminal activities that is well Documented by the Authorities.

I am a Hardened Criminal.

I have a hand in almost all the criminal activities in and around Lagos State..

My partner in Crime Is that useless Prostitute that goes by the name Windvane. She is a Notorious Armed Robber..

Nairalanders by now know that I Sell Stolen products and Animals here on this Platform.

So nobody should bother to patronize me because when I am caught, I will direct the police to your house too

Re: The Most Notorious Drug Baron That Is Running To Be The President Of Nigeria. by SlavaUkraini: 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
My Distinguished Fellow Nairalanders....

Take a look at the Screenshot Below and see how Stupid and Foolish Benz4pimp really is..

While trying to manipulate my comment, he ended up quoting himself and gave us first hand information about his useless parents.

That is the Obvious Stupidity of the average APC supporter. Their Mumu na follow come

He has used his own mouth to attest to the fact that his father and mother are indeed also Animal Rapists.

See the screenshot below. Even if he modify the comment, no one can modify the Screenshot.

Benz4pimp... You are a Big Fool to have insulted me while responding to my initial comment ... Now you are confused and have started quoting and insulting yourself and parents....... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nobody and I mean Nobody insult me in Nairaland and go Scott Free.... Including the Moderators.

I always return Fire for Fire...

The moderators of this forum are well aware of my policy and your efforts to tag them in this issue will yield no results beneficial to you.

Keep your guns loaded because I am ready for Absolute Warfare.

It is War without End

Re: The Most Notorious Drug Baron That Is Running To Be The President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

My Distinguished Fellow Nairalanders....

Take a look at the Screenshot Below and see how Stupid and Foolish SlavaUkraini really is..

While trying to manipulate my comment, he ended up quoting himself and gave us first hand information about his useless parents.

That is the Obvious Stupidity of the average APC supporter. Their Mumu na follow come

He has used his own mouth to attest to the fact that his father and mother are indeed also Animal Rapists.

See the screenshot below. Even if he modify the comment, no one can modify the Screenshot.

SlavaUkraini ... You are a Big Fool to have insulted me while responding to my initial comment ... Now you are confused and have started quoting and insulting yourself and parents....... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nobody and I mean Nobody insult me in Nairaland and go Scott Free.... Including the Moderators.

I always return Fire for Fire...

The moderators of this forum are well aware of my policy and your efforts to tag them in this issue will yield no results beneficial to you.

Keep your guns loaded because I am ready for Absolute Warfare.

It is War without End
Re: The Most Notorious Drug Baron That Is Running To Be The President Of Nigeria. by SlavaUkraini: 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
Benz4pimp .... Your Mumu na grade one.. You are a First Class Idiot.

The Nigga is confused and he is even copying my comments without the screenshot to back up his claim..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See this Big Fool.

I have shown Nairalanders the screenshot of your Stupidity. Where you quoted yourself
and insulted your Useless Father and Mother.

Now show them the screenshot of where I quoted myself.

You Useless Animal Rapist.
Re: The Most Notorious Drug Baron That Is Running To Be The President Of Nigeria. by DOTian: 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
If Tinupoo becomes the president, I will start disobeying every law in Nigeria. Every single law.
To make a drug lord the president of the country is this greatest insult directed at every hardworking Nigerian. Like Gani Fawhenmi once said "those who obey the law in a lawless society are actually the lawless ones".
Re: The Most Notorious Drug Baron That Is Running To Be The President Of Nigeria. by illicit(m): 5:14pm On Jan 23
He won

😋

Peter Obi Wants Nigeria To Be Like Anambra.... / Atiku Lands In Akwa Ibom Ahead Of The Flag Off Of His Campaign (video) / Labour Party Appoints Oparaoji To Lead US Chapter