Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) (62916 Views)

Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus / Biden, Other World Leaders Are Given Microphone 'condoms' At UN Amid COVID Fears / Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
platymus:

But the Japanese started it first!
With the use of biological weapon, right?
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by Peacecore: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
kingscare1:

I don't care about human activities that brings about who is superior and who is is inferior, all I care about is humanity and I strongly believe that humans are one in all living aspect.

Every country and continent of the world deserve equal power and right regardless of where one is coming from and the colour of their skin.

If we don't have such power and authority now, soon we will get it, change is constant, if not in my generation, it will be in another generation. Certainly, every country will rise someday. That's how humans are wired to go for more regardless of the obstacles.

Thankfully the internet is helping everyone to achieve that.

Though the are far more sophisticated than Africans and possesses more allies all over the world, humanity demands that they raise the weak, poor, and developing countries with the same might and eagerness they have. That is real humanity at play, not trying to suppress the underprivileged. If they do do, they are afraid and not great. A great leader lifts others in same equity, fairness and love without any form of bais.

Let us start establishing people up and not putting them down to receive the glory and feel above them so as they would always be at our favour.

There is no atom of greatness in that, its weakness if the feel greater than other countries.
I got you chairman. We just pray that one day we'll join the league of this powerful countries in the world.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by ednut1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
pargelenis:
oya, leave Ontario and move to Russia grin
any winner i go support lol. Will run to my village is war starts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by Horokrox: 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Jokerman:
All still second fiddle to the mighty USA
It's still not as obvious as your mental capacity being second fiddle to that of a Sloth(Bradypus Variegatus)

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Olasyke:
No black nigga president around there cheesy grin grin cheesy?
For those Pootin lap dogs in Africa.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
plaindealer:
Where the world leaders in the pictures...
Look well, even the mannequin is there. grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Pacesetter123:

With the use of biological weapon, right?
Yes Japan used biological weapons, different from atomic weapons
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
See strong men dem!!
Apart from Putin, President Endorgan is the second strongest leader in the world.
The man has refused to be dictated to by one useless organization despite the fact that his country is a member.
Him no send dem,he is dinning and wining with the greatest world leader of the century, president Putin.
If NATO like make dem cry him a river, Endorgan get him own life to live.
God bless that gathering of Liberators of the world led by the Great Putin!!!

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
SaLongs1:
Yes Japan used biological weapons, different from atomic weapons
At Pearl Habour?
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by favinvest: 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
Although I don't support Nato/America aggression but the Putin Ukraine war is a step in the wrong direction.

When I watch how old men & women in those Ukrainian villages are suffering..

Then I say as an African those old people curses may destroy Putin & his war machine ..

For humanity sake.. Say no to War

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
Chnbanc:
The blood of the innocent people killed in the war will forever haunt Putin
like how it is hunting Queen Elizabeth and George Bush??

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
Pacesetter123:

At Pearl Habour?
Not there but they did nonetheless as they were not innocent victims themselves
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by SaturnNick(m): 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
Like Seriously ���
Tufiakwa! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by kutashi: 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nyamuri:
But I wonder how they communicate, is it in English?
Translator is always by the president side or back depending on the sitting arrangements.

As one is speaking, the translator will be translating it to the president and the translator at the other will be interpreting it likewise. So it will look like they understood each other.

Very funny when you are closed to them. Imagine someone speaking Hausa and the other speaking Yoruba and getting along quiely!

And in a situation where one speaks the language of the other, only one translator will be active but they will make a public address in their country's official Language.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by DOnlooker(m): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Lol, where are the world leaders??
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by Edc1: 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
Devil wears prada

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by DanielPat01: 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
In this picture Putin be like;

"Na me Ukraine NATO and U.S wan try? I go put am for their body ratarata!"

Abeg nobody should come for my head ooo. grin I stand with Ukraine in this fight. Simply because I feel the war is unnecessary.

Let love and peace reign ✌️

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by Father4all: 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Chnbanc:
rubbish. What about those killed in Iraq?
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by grandstar(m): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Meeting of bad boys
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
India PM be dressing be dressing like a woman
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by HOB777(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
A clear gathering of the imperialist opponents.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by int0x80(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
Oh my God, these are the greatest and strongest allies in the world. The West are trembling now. This explains why Russia is making tremendous gain in Ukraine shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by caye(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
Chnbanc:

Has Nsiba spoken today o?!
I need to hear his barks!
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by Oddfinder001: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
ruggedtimi:
wat about the innocent american soldiers that were killed at pearl harbour by the japenese.
Yes true
Soldiers were killed at pearl habrbour!
Americans killed an entire village. Infact 2 villages concurrently, the japs killing soldiers in war times is justifiable but Americans killing un armed civilians can never be justified..more so using extremely dangerous weapons. The first of it kind.and was tested on defenseless japs
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
SaLongs1:
Not there but they did nonetheless as they were not innocent victims themselves
You are deviating from the line of argument.
We were talking about the bombing of naval base in Pearl Habour and the America using biological weapon to wipe out two cities in Japan including plants and animals which no other nation has ever done such wickedness to humanity apart from them.
And you are here defending undefendable.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
Pacesetter123:

You are deviating from the line of argument.
We were talking about the bombing of naval base in Pearl Habour and the America using biological weapon to wipe out two cities in Japan including plants and animals which no other nation has ever done such wickedness to humanity apart from them.
And you are here defending undefendable.
I guess you will have to go back to the history of Japanese imperialism to get my point about them not being innocent victims.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Oddfinder001:

Yes true
Soldiers were killed at pearl habrbour!
Americans killed an entire village. Infact 2 villages concurrently, the japs killing soldiers in war timeets is justifiable but Americans killing un armed civilians can never be justified..more so using extremely dangerous weapons. The first of it kind.and was tested on defenseless japs
If you punch me I am entitled to retaliate in such a way as to deter you from ever engaging in such misadventure again. That is the American analogy here.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
int0x80:
Oh my God, these are the greatest and strongest allies in the world. The West are trembling now. This explains why Russia is making tremendous gain in Ukraine shocked shocked
Hahahaha I just wonder if Poootin bots will not weep and gnash their teeth over this.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by Mrtaye: 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
ruggedtimi:
wat about the innocent american soldiers that were killed at pearl harbour by the japenese.
Abi oo
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by Mrtaye: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
BentizilL:

What about the innocent Iraqis that was killed by US and it allies?
Are those Iraqis not human? undecided
Shifting goalpost

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by Reference(m): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
Association of Troublemakers.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
Pacesetter123:
See strong men dem!!
Apart from Putin, President Endorgan is the second strongest leader in the world.
The man has refused to be dictated to by one useless organization despite the fact that his country is a member.
Him no send dem,he is dinning and wining with the greatest world leader of the century, president Putin.
If NATO like make dem cry him a river, Endorgan get him own life to live. Does the name Bayraktar drones in n Ukraine ring a bell to you
God bless that gathering of Liberators of the world led by the Great Putin!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protests Across America Over Post-Election Uncertainty (In Pictures) / COUP UPDATES: Putin Leaves Moscow | Machine Gun Positions Around Moscow / Joe Biden Sticks Out His Hand To Shake Thin Air After A Speech (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.