Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. (2985 Views)

Abike Dabiri: Wicked People Are Destroying The Image Of Nigerians Abroad / Peter Obi: Factions In Labor Party Leadership Threaten Presidential Ambition / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by plaindealer: 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
They've turned the Labor Party into a SE, tribal, ethnic and bigoted party overnight.

Just look all over the Internet.

Their only manner of political and social engagement is tribe baiting, attacks and insults.

When they are done rubbishing and tarnishing the Labor Party, that party won't have any choice but to clean up and rebrand.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by VoteObi2023: 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
Tinubu supporters are funny.

Check all the posts in the politics and you'll notice many of them are anti-Obi post by Tinubu supporters.

Tinubu fans are the one insulting Obi and also opening posts accusing Obi Supporters of something they are guilty of.

We Peter Obi Supporters are OBI-DIENT

Don't drag us to your level

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by jmoore(m): 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
Who called others 'wailers'? Who later won?

Let's stop dwelling on this issue because no side is innocent. You are falling for blackmail.

Is it Peter Obi that is insulting?

That Ronaldo fans and Messi fans insult each other shouldn't deter a genuine lover of football from admiring the two great players.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by abuwidad(m): 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
[quote author=VoteObi2023 post=113733630]Tinubu supporters are funny.

Check all the posts in the politics and you'll notice many of them are anti-Obi post by Tinubu supporters.

Tinubu fans are the one insulting Obi and also opening posts accusing Obi Supporters of something they are guilty of.

Don't drag us to your level[/quote

Obi go soon shock you grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Yorubas will regret this fight theyve started agaibst Igbo's.

Always feeling inferior to Igbo's.

Peter obi is the next President or Nigeria wil have 3 presidents.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by jom28gy(m): 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Yes,we wanted to destroyed it into president, which we have already done
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by Op80: 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
LoL! Peter Obi supporters that are giving labour party lifeline. LMAO! Labour that was in comma, resuscitated by the same people! Get sense op.

25 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by cheruv: 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

As in ehh...
Their inferiority complex is something else... Rushing to open threads left and right on the Igbos

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by Africana1123(m): 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
jmoore:
Who called others 'wailers'? Who later won?

Let's stop dwelling on this issue because no side is innocent. You are falling for blackmail.

Is it Peter Obi that is insulting?

That Ronaldo fans and Messi fans insult each other shouldn't deter a genuine lover of football from admiring the two great players.
that how they start endsarz useless people turn peaceful protest to Igbo revolution in Lagos
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by 9jii(m): 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
VoteObi2023:
Tinubu supporters are funny.

Don't drag us to your level
Oga just accept the truth you guys are destroying OBI's effort in trying to build a good political structure.
All these childish looking for likes online are not part of real politics

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by mightyhaze: 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
plaindealer:
They've turned the Labor Party into a SE, tribal, ethnic and bigoted party overnight.

Their only manner of political and social engagement is tribe baiting, attacks and insults.

When they are done rubbishing and tarnishing the Labor Party, that party won't have any choice but to clean up and rebrand.
must be paid impostor s

Obi movement is bigger than any tribe or region.. your objective is dead and stretched out on arrival..

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by Sergio101(m): 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rightly put: Tinubu's supporters are using the tribe divisive mechanism to approach Peter obi's supporters

Stop twisting the whole truth.

Check the net, forums, medias and know the particular tribe that always say..."a call to fellow brethren forming woke supporter"......they are all Yorubas and basically Tinubu supporters

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by Kingspin(m): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
plaindealer:

It is your mindset that turns it into tribalism.

Peter Obi supporters have done nothing wrong which has never been done before.

But the subconscious mind that the East can not be president of Nigeria is what some Nigerians are expressing.

Obi is credible that is the massage.
So, Nigerians should change their mindset instead of

19 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
When did this op become Obi's supporter? Ok registration is open. Read below and get brain resetting.

Love Letter To Our Yoruba Brothers
It will be stating the obvious that Yoruba and Igbo are great brothers. Naturally, brothers quarrel and disagree over a number of things and settle at the end. Now, we say a big no to Tinubu as a president not for fear of losing in the presidential election but for the interest of all, our children and the entire Nigeria. Tinubu is a bad choice capable of destroying our lives, our future and our destinies. They're millions of reasons not to mention that name to a sane person. If you want to test the fairness of an Igboman, bring Mike Adenuga or any Yoruba you think is better than Obi, we will ask Obi to step down. That is the way we are. We go for the best and avoid calamities. We warned you against supporting Buhari not because he is a northerner but because of leadership shortcomings which we have seen. But to spite us and our Ijaw son, you went against that brotherly advice and the country is plunged into unprecedented pains, chaos, hunger and bloodshed which affected all of us. Buhari as a person has his strong points but age was his most setback. To you it's politics but to us it was inconsideration and lack of vision.
Similarly, we are warning you against the presidency of Tinubu. Buhari's government will even be better than Tinubu if he wins. Things will be so bad that survival will be impossible. Buhari was sold to Nigerians on the account of morality, prudence, integrity and sternness, Tinubu has none. Everything about Tinubu is staring negative including his health. Challenge me with facts not propaganda.
Why would you risk the lives of Nigerians because of tribalism? May I tell you that Igbos do not support Obi as much as the northerners do right now. Northerners donate free houses for Obi's campaigns but igbos do not. They campaign every day for Obi just as some Igbos campaign for Atiku. Igbos form the majority of churches owned by Yoruba while you have a handful of Yoruba in Igbo owned churches. We don't mind because we are not tribal people. I am not supposed to be making these references but to deconstruct the idea that Obi is an Igbo project which has become common among our Yoruba friends. Can we understand how battered and shattered Nigeria is right now and the dangers of placing it in the hands of a frail, dying man like Tinubu? Can we be intentional in fixing Nigeria for the benefit of all. Vote Obi to save our future. Make it happen. The biggest structure of democracy is the will of the masses. Don't twist the narrative. When two brothers kill themselves in a fight, only the vulture will rejoice.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by mighty2: 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Yoruba feeling inferior to yeebow, wetin beerfraud p!g no go see for potopoto land.... i am very sure you will be laughing where you are now because you too know this is a joke

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
plaindealer:

Shame on you trying to pretend like an Obidient you fail allow us waste our vote nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Guy ur not helping why make it a tribal war we all need each other

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by Iykopee(m): 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
plaindealer:

Those urchins sucking Tinubu balls are responsible for the wave of attacks and counter attacks you get all over the cyber space..

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by plaindealer: 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
Jesse25:

Shame on you trying to pretend like an Obidient you fail allow us waste our vote nonsense

Unfortunately for you, I don't pretend to be who I'm not, I don't hide my identity or deny who I support or do not.

I'm pro APC 100%

I'm pro Asiwaju Tinubu 1000%

I'm pro Nigeria 10000000000%

So, get the obidient thing out of you mind, it's the last thing under the sun fore to associate with.

I based this thread in my own personal observation which is also evident in this thread, its the same emotional laden and passive aggression attacks, insults, delusions and alternate realities.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by plaindealer: 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Iykopee:

Those urchins sucking Tinubu balls are responsible for the wave of attacks and counter attacks you get all over the cyber space..

Must you people always prove me right?

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by 07kjb: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
They are conceding to PETER OBI already

Nothing meaningful to sell their candidates to NIGERIANS ,they are shifting the goal post to obi supporters

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
plaindealer:

Unfortunately for you, I don't pretend to be who I'm not, I don't hide my identity or deny who I support or do not.

I'm pro APC 100%

So, get the obidient thing out of you mind, it's the last thing under the sun fore to associate with.

I based this thread in my own personal observation which is also evident in this thread, its the same emotional laden and passive aggression attacks, insults, delusions and alternate realities.

Then come out fully as an tinubu urchins what your business in labour party leave the supporters alone ....your man have not say one thing he we do for this country your here doing under cover to cause division among someone else fan base.

Tueh he go soon clear for una eye say the Obidient movement is not just an online noise angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
plaindealer:

I'm pro APC 100%

unfortunately for your effort 99.99999% of voters won't see this weak attempt of yours to make them hate obi for being Igbo.
Does this simple fact pain you?

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Have some sense, many Yorubas are passionate supporters of Peter Obi. Don't allow tinubu online miscreants who knows that tinubu is no match to drag you down to their level.

They're desperate to make it an Igbo vs Yoruba issue when it is actually a battle between good and evil.

Never attack other Yorubas because these miscreants are attacking Igbos, you will be falling into their trap. They're already frustrated that many Yorubas are Obi-dient so they want knock their heads against ours.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by PeterObi4LP: 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
plaindealer:

Why are PDP and APC scared of the third force Labour Party? I am from South West but I don't know why my brothers in the west is scared of Ibo man being President? Few months from now, Revolution will hit the streets in Support of Peter Obi.

All Nigerians are OBIdified in Peter Obi Mandate

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Have some sense, many Yorubas are passionate supporters of Peter Obi. Don't allow tinubu online miscreants who knows that tinubu is no match to drag you down to their level.

They're desperate to make it an Igbo vs Yoruba issue when it is actually a battle between good and evil.

Never attack other Yorubas because these miscreants are attacking Igbos, you will be falling into their trap. They're already frustrated that many Yorubas are Obi-dient so they want knock their heads against ours.

Many tinubu supporters are using igbo names to cause confusion nor mind am

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by PeterObi4LP: 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Ogbeni be calming down. I am Yoruba and we are all in full support of Obi. We are not talking about tribe here, rather to secure the future of our children. PDP and APC has nothing to show forth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
They're very very immature Politically.

You must not talk about another candidate anywhere, they'll be swift to attach and Insult you.

Seriously, 99% of them are like that
plaindealer:

20 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by Tdoctor(m): 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

There's an age-long quarrel between the Yorubas and Igbos I fail to understand. I do not believe Igbos are superior to the Yorubas and vice versa. I don't know how we want this country to progress with all this hatred on nairaland. All of us buy fuel at the same price and garri at the same price.

Peter Obi is NOT about Igbo. He's about good governance devoid of incentivizing. He left PDP because he did not want to share money to delegates. For those supporting Tinubu, is it right to share that kind of money to delegates? Let's tell the truth for once abeg!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by Tdoctor(m): 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
They're very very immature Politically.

You must not talk about another candidate anywhere, they'll be swift to attach and Insult you.

Seriously, 99% of them are like that

So you have met 99% of all Igbos? Wow! You're great! You must be God then! embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by Akurakambe(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
We're ready for you people. No amount of propaganda will deter us.
Just campaign for your party and leave Peter Obi and LP alone.

Peter Obi is coming

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. by Randerl: 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
plaindealer:

He is our incoming lgbo Catholic Presidential candidate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obidient Rally In Akure, Ondo State(photos) / It’ll Take North 40 Years To Catch Up With South - World Bank / Why Labour Party Cannot Win Lagos Gubernatorial Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.