Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Shettima: Nigeria Needs Abacha’s Hospitality, Buhari’s Commitment - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima: Nigeria Needs Abacha’s Hospitality, Buhari’s Commitment (19105 Views)

Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" / Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle / How Yahaya’s Appointment Questions Buhari’s Commitment To Federal Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima: Nigeria Needs Abacha’s Hospitality, Buhari’s Commitment by PresidObi: 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Abeycity93:
Go school you say school na scam, go back to pry 4 goan learn how to read and understand. He said hospitality of Sani Abacha, he is not telling yot how he looted Nigeria.

What's the difference? He used his hospitality to loot Nigeria.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria Needs Abacha’s Hospitality, Buhari’s Commitment by Truthdeypain: 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
[quote author=MrMoney55 post=116727418][/quote]

Omo Shettima na Terrorist oo Abeg make una no give am power. That guy is truly BOKO HARAM.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria Needs Abacha’s Hospitality, Buhari’s Commitment by slivertongue: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Eje Jesu! I am not so surprised by their reasoning but is this actually Shettima I have my effing doubts. These folks have been ruining and robbing NAIJA blind since 90BC dem no dey tire? Why have Yorubas sworn to betray person like this. Why cant they support Obi for once let's collect this stuff from North eeh, For once in their lifetime.

Mehnn it be like say na this Division go wise las las oo. Omo these northerners are sth else. When you see them Buhari, Kwakwaso, Atiku, Shettima, Rufai et al nothing has changed much since Ahmadu Bello, same ethnic mentality. You see it in their words and hearts, it cannot even be veiled. The hate is too much man. As an Obedient the more I see stuff like this I just dey looseguard hope it be like say las las Obi ain't going nowhere. This country is quite the shithole. These peeps and GENOCIDE na 5 and 6, small tin like this riot and blood go flow

Remember Goodluck saying this country is not worth the blood of any Nigerian and had to shift, he knew the enormous kind of massacres and riots these killers would have started. There is a fundamental reason for these peeps to allow power back north, they never wanted to relinquish it in APC in the first place as it would have gone to Lawal. Their calculation is that Atiku will win it, now I beleive this is not stupid conspiracy theories, if at worst Tinubu does anything funny hell basically be a place holder for that Terrorist, there is a reason why they didn't want no OSINBANJO and no IGBO man there.

I swear shey dis folks go gree free and fair election ni.. I keep saying it is only God knows what these people have up their sleeves. It be like say na to kuku divide this contraption oo. Can you imagine what this dude is saying, even if that wasn't Shettima, listening to the cappings is just disgusting! Funny enough such is the mentality of their average citizens.

To your tents O israel.

It's Senators Shettima and Ibikunle Amosun. Senator Ibikunle is a true Southerner whose take revealed politics without hatred but Shettima's showed bitterness and hatred. And that is how he governed. He can decieve southern Christians but not Northern Christians who know his antecedent. It's not about hatred for Igbos but for all those who ain't fanatical like him.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria Needs Abacha’s Hospitality, Buhari’s Commitment by Truthdeypain: 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
slivertongue:

It's Senators Shettima and Ibikunle Amosun. Senator Ibikunle is a true Southerner whose take revealed politics without hatred but Shettima's showed bitterness and hatred. And that is how he governed. He can decieve southern Christians but not Northern Christians who know his antecedent. It's about hatred for Igbos but for all those ain't fanatical like them.

Mehnnn. It's always easy to say I am not shocked blah blah..and how wonderfully well Igbos have gotten used to the hatred. But honestly sometimes I am taken aback and shocked afresh..how a fellow man can hate another's man's progress to the point of being so decayed in heart that they can vomit what they can. Even killing someone is not worse than this hatred.

"Lagos will set up land policies that will allow yoruba to pay 5k, Hausa 10k and igbo 1 million"

A kind tirade was dedicated to IGBOs and their support for Jonathan.

"They will copy the eastern way of importing drugs and establish it in the North then they'll chase out the Igbos or their business and chase them out stuff like that."

"They will trade, yoruba with Hausa, while they will share the proceeds amongst themselves and sabotage the IGBOMAN..shit like that"

" They must show the igboman his place and he must know that it's not everyehere he goes he must succeed" etc..

I couldn't even finish the kain video. Their point was made. It was just super disgusting, and unhealthy. They learnt well from Ahmadu Bello, Akintola and Awolowo. Those are the fathers of the hatred.

"Their initial choice was Kwakwaso he would have used 6 months to deal with the igbo issue decisively and cogently. Why must he dominate everyone. Chai!

Grown men sitting down to discuss how to prevent the progress of another group of persons. All these years they have been the ones in power we no dey even give them face. OGA oo
Re: Shettima: Nigeria Needs Abacha’s Hospitality, Buhari’s Commitment by gozzlin: 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
Softmirror:
I LOVE HOW ABACHA DEALT WITH ASUU. AND I LOVE HOW BUHARI IS ALSO DEALING WITH ASUU grin

I'm sure you won't have typed this nonsense if you were a lecturer in one of the government owned universities in Nigeria. By the look of it you're still living under your father's roof and eating his food.

Let's pardon this comment till you start working and paying your bills.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria Needs Abacha’s Hospitality, Buhari’s Commitment by slivertongue: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Mehnnn. It's always easy to say I am not shocked blah blah..and how wonderfully well Igbos have gotten used to the hatred. But honestly sometimes I am taken aback and shocked afresh..how a fellow man can hate another's man's progress to the point of being so decayed in heart that they can vomit what they can. Even killing someone is not worse than this hatred.

"Lagos will set up land policies that will allow yoruba to pay 5k, Hausa 10k and igbo 1 million"

A kind tirade was dedicated to IGBOs and their support for Jonathan.

"They will copy the eastern way of importing drugs and establish it in the North then they'll chase out the Igbos or their business and chase them out stuff like that."

"They will trade, yoruba with Hausa, while they will share the proceeds amongst themselves and sabotage the IGBOMAN..shit like that"

" They must show the igboman his place and he must know that it's not everyehere he goes he must succeed" etc..

I couldn't even finish the kain video. Their point was made. It was just super disgusting, and unhealthy. They learnt well from Ahmadu Bello, Akintola and Awolowo. Those are the fathers of the hatred.

"Their initial choice was Kwakwaso he would have used 6 months to deal with the igbo issue decisively and cogently. Why must he dominate everyone. Chai!

Grown men sitting down to discuss how to prevent the progress of another group of persons. All these years they have been the ones in power we no dey even give them face. OGA oo

He may have said Igbo but same treatment awaits others. His likes are divisive along religion, region and ethnicity
Re: Shettima: Nigeria Needs Abacha’s Hospitality, Buhari’s Commitment by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Abeg o are u the substitute that is coming in to replace iron bender?

We don't want no more iron bender. Baba We want an elastic bender.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria Needs Abacha’s Hospitality, Buhari’s Commitment by jamace(m): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
Shettima as Governor in Borno State banned the teaching of Christian Religious studies to Christian in all the schools in Borno State.

For those who are not paying attention.
���

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/can-demands-return-of-crk-in-borno-schools/
Re: Shettima: Nigeria Needs Abacha’s Hospitality, Buhari’s Commitment by Softmirror: 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
gozzlin:

I'm sure you won't have typed this nonsense if you were a lecturer in one of the government owned universities in Nigeria. By the look of it you're still living under your father's roof and eating his food.

Let's pardon this comment till you start working and paying your bills.

ARE YOU A LECTURER? IF YOU ARE ONE, PLEASE TELL US WITH ALL SINCERITY HOW MUCH ASUU HAS BEEN PAYING LECTURERS FOR BEING ON STRIKE. OR DON'T YOU KNOW THAT ASUU AS A LABOUR UNION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING LIFE EASY STRIKING LECTURES. ASUU HAS AS AN AMOUNT CONTRIBUTED TO IT BY LECTURERS MEANT TO CARTER FOR THEIR WELL BEING DURING PROLONGED STRIKES.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria Needs Abacha’s Hospitality, Buhari’s Commitment by Therealakwaibom(m): 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ahhh...He needs qualities of our 2 worst presidents? Wahala dey be that. How can a dictator be hospitable? How can a president who regime had the worst economic breakdown reflect commitment?

We need to stop this never ending cycle of putting incompetent leaders and choose an able man who is fit for the job.
Support Dumebi Kachikwu.
Support ADC
#rescuemission23 #dk3 #ADC
Re: Shettima: Nigeria Needs Abacha’s Hospitality, Buhari’s Commitment by Favour056: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
A word is enough for the wise they say. I have nothing much to say because I want to believe we are all wise. So let be wish enough to know what's good and best for the country @dumebikachikwu has come to rescue Nigeria let accept it now so we can have a happy tomorrow �
Re: Shettima: Nigeria Needs Abacha’s Hospitality, Buhari’s Commitment by dorcasoguns: 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Interesting. Looking forward for more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 15 Persons, Kidnap 32 Others In Southern Kaduna / Ibrahim Akut Baba Jailed For 7 Years For Fraud / Why Enugu Airport Project Will Be Delayed – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.