Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Experienced Writers Needed For Consistent Work! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Writers Needed For Consistent Work! (287 Views)

Video Editor Needed For Youtube Channel!!!!(consistent Work) / Multiple Writers Needed For Consistent Work! / Freelance Writer @ N6,000 Per Article - Only For Consistent, Experienced Writers (2) (3) (4)

Experienced Writers Needed For Consistent Work! by Hybee101: 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
Are you an experienced & hi-quality content creator who can turn out quite a reasonable amount of words per day? Your service is needed within. Please text Lizzy, 08102847749, on WhatsApp with your writing samples. We look forward to working together! Thank you
Re: Experienced Writers Needed For Consistent Work! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
Am available just contact me
Re: Experienced Writers Needed For Consistent Work! by cleverseo: 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
Please always put your rate on your job post

To spare everyone's time

Both yours and ours so you don't start arguing with people when they get to your DM

Re: Experienced Writers Needed For Consistent Work! by GuestReader88: 1:39am On Sep 16, 2022
cleverseo:

To spare everyone's time

Both yours and ours so you don't start arguing with people when they get to your DM
He's a scammer.

Re: Experienced Writers Needed For Consistent Work! by GuestReader88: 1:40am On Sep 16, 2022
cleverseo:

To spare everyone's time

He's a scammer.

Re: Experienced Writers Needed For Consistent Work! by victomerc11: 4:15am On Sep 16, 2022
Vacancy in Ibadan
Alakia/Iworoad axis

Assistant class Teachers
kindergarten class Teachers
Primary Teachers

Role:
Professional teaching of nursery and primary school pupils

Requirement:
NCE, B.ed, and other related discipline.

Attractive Salary

How to apply:
Call 08129288292
Re: Experienced Writers Needed For Consistent Work! by Kul3ger(m): 5:34am On Sep 16, 2022
victomerc11:

Attractive Salary : #15,000

Salary wey attractive no de hard to mention.

Uncle Victor, make una learn to save people the stress.

Prospects, godspeed!

Re: Experienced Writers Needed For Consistent Work! by GiftJoshua(f): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2022
Hello, I've sent you a message on WhatsApp. My name is Gift. I write top notch articles.

Here is my contact: 07065843640.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hybee101:
Are you an experienced & hi-quality content creator who can turn out quite a reasonable amount of words per day? Your service is needed within. Please text Lizzy, 08102847749, on WhatsApp with your writing samples. We look forward to working together! Thank you

Really Looking For Work / Vacancy!!! / Are You 18+