Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Up Till Now Most Obituaries Do Not Have Voters Card, They Are Noise Makers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Up Till Now Most Obituaries Do Not Have Voters Card, They Are Noise Makers (570 Views)

Anambra Election: 86 Polling Units Don't Have Voters - INEC / Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment / PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Up Till Now Most Obituaries Do Not Have Voters Card, They Are Noise Makers by Nijablast: 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
In my office, there are about 4 guys that used to prove they are Obituariesbut to my surprise, I brought out my voter's card and I asked them to do the same, with all their noise they have no voter's card to present. Bunch of failures

4 Likes

Re: Up Till Now Most Obituaries Do Not Have Voters Card, They Are Noise Makers by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sounds funny but not
Re: Up Till Now Most Obituaries Do Not Have Voters Card, They Are Noise Makers by M4A1carbine: 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jaggadeath miscreants will DIE if they try to RIG... grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Up Till Now Most Obituaries Do Not Have Voters Card, They Are Noise Makers by Eriokanmi: 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nijablast:
In my office, there are about 4 guys that used to prove they are Obituariesbut toy surprise, I brought out my voter's card and I asked them to do the same, with all their noise they have no voter's card to present. Bunch of failures
I don't need to attack you . Just so you know, I have pvc and I've been voting since 1999. Obi lokan

4 Likes

Re: Up Till Now Most Obituaries Do Not Have Voters Card, They Are Noise Makers by Softmirror: 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nijablast:
In my office, there are about 4 guys that used to prove they are Obituariesbut toy surprise, I brought out my voter's card and I asked them to do the same, with all their noise they have no voter's card to present. Bunch of failures

I HAVE THEM ALL AROUND, WITH NO VOTERS CARD TO SHOW grin. I THOUGHT IT'S ONLY ME NOTICING THIS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Up Till Now Most Obituaries Do Not Have Voters Card, They Are Noise Makers by Bomboiy: 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
Same here the five guys that are shouting Batified in my office none of them have their PVC.

7 Likes

Re: Up Till Now Most Obituaries Do Not Have Voters Card, They Are Noise Makers by adetayo234: 12:47am On Sep 16, 2022
Nijablast:

The obituary you desire will happen to you and your family members

The obedience we desire will happen to us and our families.

4 Likes

Re: Up Till Now Most Obituaries Do Not Have Voters Card, They Are Noise Makers by Wisetrue99: 1:05am On Sep 16, 2022
You dey for your house know say them no get bah

Dey deceive yaself

3 Likes

Re: Up Till Now Most Obituaries Do Not Have Voters Card, They Are Noise Makers by PraizHim: 7:45am On Sep 16, 2022
Jagabantist abi Talibans dont vote na na rigging be una way since 1900.

1 Like

Re: Up Till Now Most Obituaries Do Not Have Voters Card, They Are Noise Makers by Kyase(m): 8:27am On Sep 16, 2022
The area I Dey stay now like this
I’m the only youth with voters card
Though like 6 registered but yet to collect their cards
And we are like 214 youths in total

But almost 180 are obidient with their noise but none have card

Funny thing is those 6 guys that registered were Yorubas with one cross river guy

How I take know abi, we do area meeting on Monday na how I take know be that
Re: Up Till Now Most Obituaries Do Not Have Voters Card, They Are Noise Makers by David160(m): 9:06am On Sep 16, 2022
Nijablast:

Has inec started issuing pvc?... Ode

1 Like

Re: Up Till Now Most Obituaries Do Not Have Voters Card, They Are Noise Makers by Nijablast: 9:18am On Sep 16, 2022
adetayo234:

You are Obituary
Re: Up Till Now Most Obituaries Do Not Have Voters Card, They Are Noise Makers by Tochi3(m): 9:19am On Sep 16, 2022
Wailing, gnashing, lamentations have become the New Slogan pf APCshit... Is our God not a miraculous God.. grin

The gnashing must be increased in 100 folds . Insha allah
Re: Up Till Now Most Obituaries Do Not Have Voters Card, They Are Noise Makers by Nijablast: 9:19am On Sep 16, 2022
David160:

Has inec started issuing pvc?... Ode
Oponu Ayirada
They can't reason with their brains

1 Like

Re: Up Till Now Most Obituaries Do Not Have Voters Card, They Are Noise Makers by Nyamuri: 10:14am On Sep 16, 2022
Nyamuri wai dey wake up their parents with karate kick, is that obedience!
adetayo234:

Re: Up Till Now Most Obituaries Do Not Have Voters Card, They Are Noise Makers by RZArecta(m): 11:31am On Sep 16, 2022
Agbado terrorists are mad dogs cool

1 Like

Re: Up Till Now Most Obituaries Do Not Have Voters Card, They Are Noise Makers by Bontafa: 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nijablast:
In my office, there are about 4 guys that used to prove they are Obituariesbut to my surprise, I brought out my voter's card and I asked them to do the same, with all their noise they have no voter's card to present. Bunch of failures

And you are worried .

Running naked shouting in the market that obituary has no voters card ?
Re: Up Till Now Most Obituaries Do Not Have Voters Card, They Are Noise Makers by Bontafa: 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nyamuri:

Them don wake ur Papa boss before?
Re: Up Till Now Most Obituaries Do Not Have Voters Card, They Are Noise Makers by Jflex07(m): 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nijablast:
Na your family members be obituaries.. If them no get pvc,shoudnt you be happy? Why u come dey online dey masturbate on am.. I guess, it it bothering you.
Re: Up Till Now Most Obituaries Do Not Have Voters Card, They Are Noise Makers by Chinonye2022(m): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
In our family am the last born we are 5 boys 4 of my senior brother no get voters card only me but am supporting Atiku but my brothers carry Peter Obi matter for head on social media
Re: Up Till Now Most Obituaries Do Not Have Voters Card, They Are Noise Makers by adetayo234: 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nyamuri:

Even Tinubu is not proud of his parents, like a typical Yoruba Omo àlè t'ón f'owọ́ òsì júwê ilé e bàbá ẹ̀.

Òpònú Ayíràdà ni ẹ́
Re: Up Till Now Most Obituaries Do Not Have Voters Card, They Are Noise Makers by adetayo234: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nijablast:

You are Obituary

The obituary you desire will happen to you.

The obedience we desire will happen to us

(1) (Reply)

Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Candidate And His Running Mate Visits Mr.osinachi Ndukwe / I Left APC & My Airline Business To Campaign For Obi. Northern Man From Borno / Debate: ‘I Have More Important Things To Do’ – Tinubu Gives Reason For Absence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.