Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment (15450 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man / Afenifere Tackles Osinbajo: You Are A Pastor, Stop Lying; Nigeria Not Safe / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Ctorch: 8:52am On Jul 23, 2019
THE pan-Yoruba socio-political organization, Afenifere, yesterday, berated a Second Republic lawmaker, Dr. Junaid Mohammed, for describing leaders of the group as noisemakers.

Mohammed, in an interview with a national newspaper (not Vanguard), had accused some leaders of Afenifere of making provocative statements.

He said the Yoruba leaders learned no lesson from the Biafran war, describing them as “noisemakers” who will be the first to flee if war breaks out.

But Afenifere’s National Publicity Secretary, Mr. Yinka Odumakin, described Mohammed’s remarks as unfortunate, saying “Dr. Junaid Mohammed is the greatest noise maker from Arewa land.” Odumakin said: “What is so pathetic is that his house is not rhythmic. He shouts here today and blows there tomorrow. He makes all manners of reckless comments against other groups without restrains. “It is unfortunate that a brilliant person like him is devoting his intellect to negative causes most of the times.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/afenifere-tackles-junaid-mohammed-over-noise-makers-comment/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by jlinkd78(m): 8:57am On Jul 23, 2019
The noise making attribute was really savagery. Nnamdi Kanu tried his best to make all see reasons why this marriage of strange bed fellows isn't gonna work but we were blindfolded with our primordial sentiment. Now in our very eyes all his warnings are staring us in our eyes.

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Charleys: 8:58am On Jul 23, 2019
I believe the Igbos should join the shiite protest or also partake in this war between Yorubas and Hausas so that they will not loose out on this struggle, so that people they won't say they(the Igbos) never fought for the freedom of this country.

They need to join the course. Worm amaka.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by hisexcellency34: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2019
See painment
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Ziel20: 9:02am On Jul 23, 2019
On a serious note, that J Mohammed guy goes about making unfiltered bigotish comment which could cause a war. He should be questioned.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Ctorch: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2019
Charleys:
I[s] believe the Igbos should join the shiite protest or also partake in this war between Yorubas and Hausas so that they will not loose out on this struggle, so that people they won't say they(the Igbos) never fought for the freedom of this country.

They need to join the course. Worm amaka. [/s]

If you live on emotions, live alone with it stop tagging others.

You think everyone has time for all these run about una dey do on social media, commenting on what doesn't concern you.

Leave igbos alone and mind you biz.

Uchu.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by madmohamed(m): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2019
Charleys:
I believe the Igbos should join the shiite protest or also partake in this war between Yorubas and Hausas so that they will not loose out on this struggle, so that people they won't say they(the Igbos) never fought for the freedom of this country.

They need to join the course. Worm amaka.
waiting concern igbo whit yoloba problem whit awusa

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by tofolo(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2019
Do something about it...
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by iammo(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2019
angry

junaid and his fellow pampers wearing northerners are bitting waaay more than they can chew..

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Nanop1: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2019
The bitter truth is that they are noise makers.. Reference to the biafran war if not for the British u guys are long gone and total history today...

37 Likes

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Cletus77(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2019
It's just a friendly war of words between the licker and the licked grin
Everyone should just mind their business and not interfere

26 Likes

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by jayextra(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2019
Nah dem go first run when war start grin

5 Likes

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by OsuAmaka: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2019
Yinka Odumakin has a igbo wife, if she is caught up in war where will she run to?

-Osu Amaka
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by EnergyGaadd: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2019
That's weird
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Daviddson(m): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2019
I'm amazed by the frequency his junk statements are in the news and then finding themselves to FP. It's like he hired a certain journalist who's stationed in his house and then disseminates to bloggers grin, because I don't know how those senseless, hate speech statements find themselves in our news space.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by boolet: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2019
Junaid, or whatever is name is, did not tell a lie. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Henry22(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2019
NA DEM GO FIRST RUN (JAKPA) WEN E GO START, VERY TRUE.... grin

9 Likes

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by bendike: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2019
mybestlove:
Yorubas are the dumbest group I've seen in my life. Too much talk and zero in action. I'm not supporting Mr Junaid in anyway but, I've found out that since I was born the yorubas are noted for mouth power and zero action.

Is there need for this?

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by nurex01(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2019
Noise maker or not. We all know where it will all started from
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Henry22(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2019
OsuAmaka:
Yinka Odumakin has a igbo wife, if she is caught up in war where will she run to?

-Osu Amaka

She will run back to d east na cos she does not even trust their manliness
Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Judolisco(m): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2019
Yoruba's r noisemakers d man no lie abeg

16 Likes

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Corrosiveman(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2019
help me with that IBB quote

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by Henry22(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2019
Corrosiveman:
help me with that IBB quote

IF I WAKE UP AND HEAR THE YORUBAS BEATING THE DRUM OF WAR I WILL QUIETLY GO BACK TO SLEEP. IBB 17BC TILL DATE...... grin

27 Likes

Re: Afenifere Tackles Junaid Mohammed Over Noise Makers’ Comment by alphaeus212(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2019
That one bna tackle? embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Buhari Is Not Disposed To Signing Amended Electoral Act / Poll Ranks Obiano As Best Anambra Governor Since 1999 / How Lagos Broke Its Own Laws On Deportation - Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.