Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Why Is Nobody Talking About The Scam Employment In Nis-nigerian Immigration Serv - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Is Nobody Talking About The Scam Employment In Nis-nigerian Immigration Serv (274 Views)

Please Is This Real Or Scam Employment Oxopedia Global / How Do I Draft My Cv To Land A Job In NIS / How To Find A Real Work-from-home Job (and Avoid The Scam) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nobody Talking About The Scam Employment In Nis-nigerian Immigration Serv by LibraKing: 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
I got a link online about employment opportunities in Nigerian Immigration Services-NIS sometime few months back, maybe July. i tried to register with the link https://immigrationrecruitment.org/ .

infact the site looked legit at first glance . but when i started uploading my files, i noticed unsual behaviour of the site . i knew something was off, but i convinced my self that the cheap site might be evidence of corruption in Nigeria. so i carried on. but when i got to the stage of paying tax electronically online to complete the registration ....another red flag in my mind.

Anyway , i did not fall victim , but 14/9/2022, i got email that the screening exercise will be up 17/9/2022. i was happy , printed my stuffs . but needed to go to their office to reconfirm since i dont know the venues yet, only to realize that it was all scam since none of the staff agreed that employment was ongoing .

Now my amazment is , how can clone, fake site run for more than 2months without the Nigerian govt, efcc or even NIS notice this. people are being scammed.

let relevant authorities take note

abeg this is my first post. move to front page . thanks

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About The Scam Employment In Nis-nigerian Immigration Serv by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
You cant trust Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Make Your First $200 Within A Month On Amazon KDP. / Wanted: Superintendent Pharmacist In Port Harcourt, Rivers State / Get Your Baxi Android POS For #15,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.