Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,855 members, 7,956,228 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

How Do I Retrieve My Money From A Scammer Pastor? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Retrieve My Money From A Scammer Pastor? (926 Views)

How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed / Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters / Lady Finds Out On Twitter Her Lost Uncle Is A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Retrieve My Money From A Scammer Pastor? by hsapien: 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
I don’t know if this is the right section for this.

Sometime last year April, the pastor of the church I was attending told me to invest in his crude oil business. Initially, I wasn’t interested, but after much pressure from him, I put some amount of money, because he told me he was interested in the growth of his church members.
Later on, I realized that it was all scam. I have been on his neck to refund my money and it has been from one story to another. My total money with him now is 1.4m Naira. He always boast of having connections that he can’t be arrested. I need an advice on the best way to collect my money from him. Is the said amount big enough to invite the EFCC?
I don’t even know how I fell for it because I’m not the greedy type.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Retrieve My Money From A Scammer Pastor? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
Cool
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Money From A Scammer Pastor? by Wolfdevil: 12:07am On Sep 16, 2022
Damn bro. You fell real hard, count your losses. Sorry man
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Money From A Scammer Pastor? by BigDick70inch(m): 12:08am On Sep 16, 2022
Kuku forget there's no way!!!
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Money From A Scammer Pastor? by Nukilia: 12:11am On Sep 16, 2022
Report him to ESN

1 Like

Re: How Do I Retrieve My Money From A Scammer Pastor? by slimjohn2k5: 12:17am On Sep 16, 2022
Carry tithe n offering money run. Mk he call police
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Money From A Scammer Pastor? by doggedfighter(f): 1:31am On Sep 16, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

This kind suggestion grin

Hahahahahaha
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Money From A Scammer Pastor? by PerfectStranger(m): 1:50am On Sep 16, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

Re: How Do I Retrieve My Money From A Scammer Pastor? by ipobarecriminals: 3:43am On Sep 16, 2022
sad u dnt need EFCC/police to the job.If ur Church have Deacon/Elder council, report to them first and give him 1 week grace to give u ur money or face the consequence. 2 Arrange ur friends(make sure dem Don use sapele water wash their mouth cool)to come to the Church on Sunday with a truck(Nah to carry the speaker etc go)(30 min/1hr ) b4 Praise/worship,sermon.Dnt beat him oo,but they should demand for ur money
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Money From A Scammer Pastor? by Badguy77(m): 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
Call tilimbu touts make dem go beat am.. Na ogogoro and weed u go buy shikena...
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Money From A Scammer Pastor? by gulfer: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
hsapien:
I don’t know if this is the right section for this.

Sometime last year April, the pastor of the church I was attending told me to invest in his crude oil business. Initially, I wasn’t interested, but after much pressure from him, I put some amount of money, because he told me he was interested in the growth of his church members.
Later on, I realized that it was all scam. I have been on his neck to refund my money and it has been from one story to another. My total money with him now is 1.4m Naira. He always boast of having connections that he can’t be arrested. I need an advice on the best way to collect my money from him. Is the said amount big enough to invite the EFCC?
I don’t even know how I fell for it because I’m not the greedy type.
You've been conned, your pastor knew you couldn't report as it's illegal business you wilfully invested in..... Crude oil. Forget reporting and find another way to get your money back from him angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Money From A Scammer Pastor? by hsapien: 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
gulfer:
You've been conned, your pastor knew you couldn't report as it's illegal business you wilfully invested in..... Cude oil. Forget reporting and find another way to get your money back from him angry angry angry angry angry angry

It’s just unfair for a pastor I trusted so much could do this to me. I just feel like putting up his photo and contact online.
I never knew he could scam me.
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Money From A Scammer Pastor? by Mamayam: 10:18am On Sep 17, 2022
hsapien:

It’s just unfair for a pastor I trusted so much could do this to me. I just feel like putting up his photo and contact online.

Na wa for u o. Why would a legit pastor try to run an illegal business?
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Money From A Scammer Pastor? by Franzinni: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2022
Report him to God

1 Like

Re: How Do I Retrieve My Money From A Scammer Pastor? by kereman1: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
Na today u know say Yash dey for back? Religion na scam.

U only become free when u stop practicing borrowed religion, or any religion at all, all pastors, reverend and iman knows that religion is void or reality.
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Money From A Scammer Pastor? by Realmi: 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
Take him to justice court grin
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Money From A Scammer Pastor? by ObosiUkwalla: 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
How can someone ask u to invest in crude oil business? Is it as a bunkerer or as a refinery wey una be?
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Money From A Scammer Pastor? by Blackfire(m): 7:54am On Sep 18, 2022
Is he a yoruba pastor.. if YES

RUN
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Money From A Scammer Pastor? by drmikeadams(m): 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
hsapien:

.make I no talk the one wey my useless brother do me .I go shock am..
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Money From A Scammer Pastor? by Blake755: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ah bro right from the time the pastor suggest such thing u for know say he be OG grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

43 Nigerian Nurses Have Been Charged In The United States Of America / NECO BECE Recommended Literature Texts For JSS3 / Riot In Mile 2, Lagos As Task Force Reportedly Kills One (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.