Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead (9428 Views)

Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) / Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel / Bwala: Polls Giving Obi Victory Are "419 Polls" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:38am On Sep 16, 2022
The same way they deceived Johnathan in online poll.
At least make they Obituary take something masturbate
Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by Kajaard: 5:58am On Sep 16, 2022
mrajims:

You see, by their respond you shall know them. Always aggressive. Sannu wole soyinka. E diot.

It's Response, not respond. Bloody slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by akinmusi(m): 6:05am On Sep 16, 2022
It's well
Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by Cantonese: 6:12am On Sep 16, 2022
Kajaard:

It's Response, not respond. Bloody slowpoke.

Hahahahahahahaha. I can’t stop laughing.

By the way, have you had your cup of coffee, as I suggested earlier? That way, you can feel cooler.
Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by Kajaard: 6:19am On Sep 16, 2022
Cantonese:

Hahahahahahahaha. I can’t stop laughing.

By the way, have you had your cup of coffee, as I suggested earlier? That way, you can feel cooler.

Just had a cup of black coffee with no sugar. So I can stay awake for these dumbos cheesy
Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by SmartyPants(m): 6:32am On Sep 16, 2022
TemiObaART:
If the results had favored your candidate, would you have accused them of being biased and producing fraudulent statistics?

I sell beautiful artworks for your home and workspace needs. I'm on Instagram as @temioba_art. Follow my photos and videos. https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=1ch3b2nqsvszd&utm_content=l18tnx0

It is not a mere accusation.

NOI is owned by Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, and ANAP is Atedo Peterside's foundation.

So are you telling me we don't know who these people support?
Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by Harmlesspill(m): 6:43am On Sep 16, 2022
mrajims:
Obi can only win on social media. Rubbish poll
Note, the main electorate are not on social media. The far north and the elderly ones
so people down south are animals??
Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 16, 2022
teegrams:

Source: https://matrixliveng.com/2023-apc-campaign-council-dismisses-poll-giving-obi-lead/
You people are extremely disturbed at this. I know right now, other political contenders are running post to pillar, seeking solutions that are unavailable. My dear, take solace from the pronouncement
Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by Cantonese: 6:58am On Sep 16, 2022
Kajaard:

Just had a cup of black coffee with no sugar. So I can stay awake for these dumbos cheesy

Great bro.
Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by ojonugba2014(m): 7:07am On Sep 16, 2022
Myself, my family and friends will never use our PVC to vote for one old papa during election, we are obidient

1 Like

Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by Snapchat: 7:21am On Sep 16, 2022
M4A1carbine:
grin

I remember when Atiku ignored Obi and congratulated Tinubu when he won the APC presidential tickets, Obidense like you were crying all over the media that nobody gives a fvvck about Obi and he’s being underrated. Now that he’s being given a little attention, you guys are still complaining. Who do Ibos this thing? Dem swear for una?
Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by davidl7: 7:34am On Sep 16, 2022
They are correct, becos all those cursed leprosy and other disease carriers for Kano and d north go still vote.

But real, normal, sensible human beings go vote Obi!
Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:34am On Sep 16, 2022
Obi have my vote

Enough of greedy polithiefcians

We must send them packing
Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by Salvador1: 7:51am On Sep 16, 2022
mrajims:

You see, by their respond you shall know them. Always aggressive. Sannu wole soyinka. E diot.
read this but pray it change your mind.

Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by ogatboy(m): 8:34am On Sep 16, 2022
The 2015 people was before primaries but how come they are not talking of the accuracy of the 2019 NOI polls which was done closer to the election?
Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by CurrentSamuel(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2022
Hmm
Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by umuna(m): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2022
mrvitalis:
APC conduct your own online polls let's see

God bless you sir. They are already jittery!
Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by Shantyken(m): 10:31am On Sep 16, 2022
I think say na inec sef not knowing say na one kind group. BAT 2023
Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by Jemex003: 11:07am On Sep 16, 2022
teegrams:

Source: https://matrixliveng.com/2023-apc-campaign-council-dismisses-poll-giving-obi-lead/

Our online leader’s and politicians has started again. OK oooo
Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by Musauzor(m): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2022
The Bola BATstard Tribulation's urchins will keep denying, debunking, dismissing and disparaging till elections are over. They will not even have time to spew their propaganda. HE Peter Obi is teaching them serious lessons on Intelligence 101
Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by HRMK: 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
WHAT TYPE OF RESULT DO YOU EXPECT FROM AN IGBOMAN IF HE DOES NOT SCORE OBI HIGH?
Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by Great2017: 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
mrajims:
Obi can only win on social media. Rubbish poll
Note, the main electorate are not on social media. The far north and the elderly ones
Without vote buying and rigging, the APC can't secure 10% votes in other regions except in the South West.
Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by M4A1carbine: 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
Zombies form the urchin land of Afonjanestern..are always fixated on WHOM is better and more coordinated than them.

The funniest thing , which incidentally is ironic...is You are slaves to the North, and its not because of political survival alone. You miscreants are just loyal because you are useless cowards.

The North you "Bow" to, dreads the SE, not because of your useless "eye service" but because they know, that without IGBOs Nigeria is useless...and you are already an conquered species of miscreants and rodents.

When next you want to banter ..look for your useless mates. I dont discuss with slaves...spits

Snapchat:

I remember when Atiku ignored Obi and congratulated Tinubu when he won the APC presidential tickets, Obidense like you were crying all over the media that nobody gives a fvvck about Obi and he’s being underrated. Now that he’s being given a little attention, you guys are still complaining. Who do Ibos this thing? Dem swear for una?
Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by Snapchat: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Zombies form the urchin land of Afonjanestern..are always fixated on WHOM is better and more coordinated than them.

The funniest thing , which incidentally is ironic...is You are slaves to the North, and its not because of political survival alone. You miscreants are just loyal because you are useless cowards.

The North you "Bow" to, dreads the SE, not because of your useless "eye service" but because they know, that without IGBOs Nigeria is useless...and you are already an conquered species of miscreants and rodents.

When next you want to banter ..look for your useless mates. I dont discuss with slaves...spits

Lmao...the North fears Ibos indeed. Wait until the next religious crisis, so that they can slice your flat headed brothers as usual
Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by M4A1carbine: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
Are you trying to "praise ya sef"...or what?

The Religious crisis of the PAST are in the PAST.

The North understands the new "tangent" and that is why they fear IPOB like MADDD.

Any Igbo soul killed in the North, will be replied instantly...No time for NONSENSE PLAY.

But for you miscreants...abokie kills you miscreants all over SW without any repecussion....so i ask...

WHY ARE YOU MISCREANTS COWARDS??

Snapchat:

Lmao...the North fears Ibos indeed. Wait until the next religious crisis, so that they can slice your flat headed brothers as usual
Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by Abdu81: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
The obidients always remember this.

Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by Snapchat: 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Are you trying to "praise ya sef"...or what?

The Religious crisis of the PAST are in the PAST.

The North understands the new "tangent" and that is why they fear IPOB like MADDD.

Any Igbo soul killed in the North, will be replied instantly...No time for NONSENSE PLAY.

But for you miscreants...abokie kills you miscreants all over SW without any repecussion....so i ask...

WHY ARE YOU MISCREANTS COWARDS??

Lol...Another proof that Peter Obi fund Ipob. See his supporter bragging about a proscribe terrorist group activities.

Btw, Hell will freeze over before an average Fulani or Hausa fear an Ibo man. You can’t even stand them.
Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by M4A1carbine: 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hausa no get issue with IGBO people.

Na useless Fulani.

Fulani are welcome to try IGBOs...their DEATRH will be brutal.
angry angry angry

Snapchat:

Lol...Another proof that Peter Obi fund Ipob. See his supporter bragging about a proscribe terrorist group activities.

Btw, Hell will freeze over before an average Fulani or Hausa fear an Ibo man. You can’t even stand them.
Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by jrusky(m): 4:26am On Sep 17, 2022
Hahaha obi is a social media president infact he would win award fir that when he finally lost and get disgrace back to his village.

I repeat and I will say it loud and clear obi can never win a single state in SW, can never win a single state up North here infact he can never win any state SS and let him forget Imo, Ebonyi and Ananbra. If his one man online handler manipulating the Internet clicking Likes or Yes in his bedroom in thousands to deceive zombiediots and obi himself put their cash on the table to bet with me Obi will ends up in political IDP by February 2023.

Online fake poll don't win election anywhere we true Nigerians knows where the game is going, it's a done deal and not all those morons liars who think we are foolish enough to handover our nation to our enemies it will never happen.

Obi you will never smell Aso Rock by hook or crook we will tear you to pieces with your slowpoke supporters. Afflictions will not rise second time. Never.
Re: 2023: APC Campaign Council Dismisses Poll Giving Obi Lead by Snapchat: 7:44am On Sep 17, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Hausa no get issue with IGBO people.

Na useless Fulani.

Fulani are welcome to try IGBOs...their DEATRH will be brutal.
angry angry angry

Chest beating, as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Loses 100kg Of Gold Daily To Illegal Miners – Fayemi / Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA / Soldiers On The Run As IPOB Are Now Using This Weapon PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.