Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto (6196 Views)

APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) / Pictures From APC Campaign Rally Wurno Sokoto. Details Of Defectors. Pics / 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Ortom's LGA In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by eedimo(m): 5:43am On Sep 16, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by winterfell007(m): 5:50am On Sep 16, 2022
Barrylord4040:
What i know for sure be say no IBbbo man c rule this beautiful country after calling it zoo

Even my dog knows this lol
What you don’t know for sure that you and folks like you don’t get to decide who rules and who doesn’t it.
And for your information, nobody ‘rules’ Nigerians, Nigeria is not your fiefdoms. The lead. They’re called ‘National leaders’ not ‘National rulers’ take that to the bank
Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by Benwallt(m): 6:00am On Sep 16, 2022
Hmmm, headache and pain for those who never wanted to hear good news about APC.
Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by AntonVince: 6:03am On Sep 16, 2022
Johnboom:
God bless our coming president_ Senator Bola Tinubu, God bless Nigeria and lover of good things. Amen.

You aren’t praying for Tinubu’ supporters because no one who truly craves good things would be rooting for that bag of filth.
Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by bempirenig: 6:04am On Sep 16, 2022
Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by Apst: 6:06am On Sep 16, 2022
People wen decamp, where their broom? Or wat connects the crowd in the picture to APC? Four years ago na broom up n down this campaign season they should not abandon their broom ooo

onomeabuja:

Oga na lie u de lie jooooor grin
"I know my people "says;
His excellency:
ATIKU ABUBAKAR

1 Like

Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by ifihearam: 6:10am On Sep 16, 2022
This decamping and camping is becoming a competition..everyone is just either deca,ping to PDP or APC..and those foolisj zombedients really think they stand a chance?
tell me one reasonable political chieftain who has decamped to mushroom LP..why? no one wants to be associated with failure.

This is Obi's nail to his political career, after this he would champion the biafra fight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by Hassanmaye(m): 6:12am On Sep 16, 2022
Auwaljabo:
Massive defection hits pdp in wurno local government as thousands of youth decamp from people Democratic party PDP to All progressive congress APC, the decampees was received by the state Apc chairman Alhaji isah sadiq achida and others.

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1570488721778290689?t=8v3BaHzzf6njU0tbg6f1kA&s=19
This is heartbreaking
Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by garfield1: 6:17am On Sep 16, 2022
Hassanmaye:

This is heartbreaking

For atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by Adrian98(m): 6:29am On Sep 16, 2022
Political prostitutes.
Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by rusher14: 6:37am On Sep 16, 2022
Elvis2kay:
Why there's no party decamp to Labour Party? God help us oo. I hope say Obinna no go chop breakfast in 2023.
We no dey give shishi.

We no dwy receive shishi.
Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by onomeabuja: 6:52am On Sep 16, 2022
Apst:
People wen decamp, where their broom? Or wat connects the crowd in the picture to APC? Four years ago na broom up n down this campaign season they should not abandon their broom ooo

My broda leave all those apcshit propagandist ; de just de console their tears grin
Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by onomeabuja: 6:54am On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

You sound pained
Not me... I no even send if u they there sef undecided
Make una de nairaland de gather likes & shares grin u hear cheesy
Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by Omoluabiii(m): 6:59am On Sep 16, 2022
kuntash:
Lol
Who counts them ?
So funny
the state chairman,
why your voice con dey crack nahhh?
Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by Omoluabiii(m): 7:01am On Sep 16, 2022
Benwallt:
Hmmm, headache and pain for those who never wanted to hear good news about APC.

oshei omo iyami,
all of them to use the third mainland las las ni,
stil on stil happiness for WE THE BATIFIED
Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by Omoluabiii(m): 7:03am On Sep 16, 2022
RIDE ON APC WE GAT YOUR BACK, WE GO CLEAR THEIR OWN BACKYARD AND FRONTYARD ETI RI NKANKAN

1 Like

Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:25am On Sep 16, 2022
This is not upto 3000
Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by Cof1ex(m): 7:36am On Sep 16, 2022
This people erhh, na only PDP and APC de decamp to each other....

1 Like

Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by dyera(m): 7:51am On Sep 16, 2022
Another propaganda. No one is willingly decamping to APC.
Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by 276omobolade: 8:47am On Sep 16, 2022
Funny Nigerian politics.Funny Nigerian politics....
Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by CurrentSamuel(m): 8:56am On Sep 16, 2022
Not good sign
Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by Indispensable85(m): 9:38am On Sep 16, 2022
Sokoto dey hot.
Where's labour party and Obi in all these?

1 Like

Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by jamace(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2022
Two dangerous beliefs of ATIKU not good for Nigeria unity:

1. Atiku believes Boko haram/Bandits should be given AMNESTY.

2. Atiku believes it is the fundamental right of fulanis to roam about with their cows, hence he is anti-open grazing laws.

Nigerians, vote wisely o...

1 Like

Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:
Cc Wamakko overrunning his boy tambuwal.yesterday pdp poached 1800,apc has replied with a quick fire double..sai ALU,sai tinubu...

Where is the name of the defectors and their leaders? Go and check the thread on 1800, the names of the leader and the area is clearly written there
All these your defection news are not credible
Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by garfield1: 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Where is the name of the defectors and their leaders? Go and check the thread on 1800, the names of the leader and the area is clearly written there
All these your defection news are not credible

I am not the op.the LGA is wurno where that tambuwal s.a that decamped is from.they were received by the apc chairman.tambuwal is going
Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

I am not the op.the LGA is wurno where that tambuwal s.a that decamped is from.they were received by the apc chairman.tambuwal is going

Tambuwal right now is about the strongest governor in the north politically.
Even EL-Rufai and Ganduje don't come close to him He goes nowhere!!

1 Like

Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by garfield1: 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Tambuwal right now is about the strongest governor in the north politically.
Even EL-Rufai and Ganduje don't come close to him He goes nowhere!!

A governor that won re election with 300 votes? A governor that is afraid to impose a strong candidate? A governor that stepped down shamelessly? A governor that had to go for a rerun to win? A governor whose aides are defecting? A governor whose LGA chairmen are defecting?
Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by Aiel123: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

PDP never wins in Wurno...
It's understandable.
Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by garfield1: 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
Aiel123:

PDP never wins in Wurno...
It's understandable.

Sokoto is 50 ,50., but Ahmed aliyu is the next governor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

kwara politics / PDP To APC: Our Party Will Win All Supplementary Polls / SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.