Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto (6212 Views)

APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) / Pictures From APC Campaign Rally Wurno Sokoto. Details Of Defectors. Pics / 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Ortom's LGA In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by Aiel123: 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

Sokoto is 50 ,50., but Ahmed aliyu is the next governor
Tambuwal will disagree grin grin
Honestly, Tambuwal is fighting on many front.
Atiku's DG, senate seat and guber candidate in Malam Sa'aidu.
How he'll pull through remains to be seen
Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by garfield1: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
Aiel123:

Tambuwal will disagree grin grin
Honestly, Tambuwal is fighting on many front.
Atiku's DG, senate seat and guber candidate in Malam Sa'aidu.
How he'll pull through remains to be seen

Somebody that almost failed election? One of the reasons saraki failed is because of too many commitments
Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by Svoboda(m): 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

Somebody that almost failed election? One of the reasons saraki failed is because of too many commitments

I personally want that tambuwal to be taught a political lesson in 2023.
Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by garfield1: 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
Svoboda:

I personally want that tambuwal to be taught a political lesson in 2023.

He will be sarakied.
Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by Aiel123: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

9ja politicians will always claim victory even when reality portrays the opposite or you think Tambuwal shared the same opinion as you.
No one expected Tambuwal to win reelection;He polled a shocked and defeated the powers of godfatherism.
Tambuwal is already becoming another Saraki though I'm sure he is guaranteed a Senate seat.
Tambuwal is gearing up for another shot at the presidency so his commitment is worth it.
Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by garfield1: 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
Aiel123:

9ja politicians will always claim victory even when reality portrays the opposite or you think Tambuwal shared the same opinion as you.
No one expected Tambuwal to win reelection;He polled a shocked and defeated the powers of godfatherism.
Tambuwal is already becoming another Saraki though I'm sure he is guaranteed a Senate seat.
Tambuwal is gearing up for another shot at the presidency so his commitment is worth it.

How will tambuwal become president if atiku wins? Once tinubu and atiku era passes,Nigeria won't tolerate old men again..
From what I heard,the sultan begged wamakko to allow tambuwal win.if you follow events he was lost the rerun already.some votes had to be cancelled for his sake
Re: Over 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Wurno LG, Sokoto by Aiel123: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

How will tambuwal become president if atiku wins? Once tinubu and atiku era passes,Nigeria won't tolerate old men again..
From what I heard,the sultan begged wamakko to allow tambuwal win.if you follow events he was lost the rerun already.some votes had to be cancelled for his sake
Tambuwal has age on his side
I never heard
The rerun was held in LGA he wasn't going to win

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"APC's Chances Of Winning Elections Are Excellent" - Governor Abdullahi Sule / EKSG To Open More Markets To Stop Roadside Trading / My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.