Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) (61743 Views)

Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu / Ibadan Residents Shocked As Car Flies Over Fence / Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by gladdensir(m): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
That bed no be for person wey dey jarunpa.

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by deflover(m): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Perfectman91:
Is this the new trends in motels / guesthouses? saw same recently in lagos island, looks like a tomb to me

Its all over lagos
I Don sleep for many like dat
It's cheaper for them
As Wood gets eaten by wood lice
And most bed are now made from soft woods that won't last
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by imagrg(m): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
Going to be the in-thing if we have exhausted the wood in the forest.
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Adakintroy: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
My friend go and sleep!

. Thats creative if you ask Me. Times are hard. Stop looking for luxury in hard times. Its not affordable. Concern yourself with functions and utility. Can you sleep on it and be comfortable if yes. Then by all mean go and sleep!

Una De abuse this video making thing.
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Blaqputin(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
Asquare84:
what is she doing in a hotel if she is not a prostitute
Chai, mumu full this nairaland walayi

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Nigerianization(m): 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
As a rule, I don't pay for any hotel room that I have not inspected. Sometimes, I must have settled in before go back to the reception to pay
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by udemzyudex(m): 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hahahaha... Na too much sex spoil the other ones,the manager wanted something that can stand the test of time.
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by DonBenny77(m): 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Asquare84:
You be mumu. So if your mum attends a wedding in another state and lodges with other ladies in a hotel room she is a prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Okhuadams(m): 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Just like the tiled diapers around Tinubu abdomen
I feel sorry for ur mental mind why the insult when he is probably enjoying himself somewhere. You come here to insult him. I just wonder. And you stupidly claim to be obidients when you are not even obidients to your conscience and to ur self. Thank God you did not fall from the sky.
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by HIGHness17: 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Asquare84:

I reject to be poor.. Dis one has never been to an hotel alone without for sex
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by judeovoma: 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
Money good
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by StagethemTVee: 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
O shock won bakan
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by motionarena: 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
Asquare84:

Try get sense. Why thinking like an illiterate
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
So that customers lodging will not steal it.
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by noble2faith(m): 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
Asquare84:

I hope u re not a Yoruba man. Cos Omoluabi can never be this stupid!
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by newnigerdelta1: 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Also with your parents abdomen
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Cryofigbos: 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Dis miscreant must have joined nairaland only to be dreaming of tinubu grin if u ask those that came b4 u in dis manner u will understand more about reality

Am sure u r a loser offline and online.....if only ur papa fit qualify to become tinubu driver grin grin grin, that tinubu has made so many ppl today, no one is looking for respect of irrelevant nairaland miscreant novice like u when ur father at home sef never benefited from miscreant respect grin

U won't end well if u continue like dis, when dey ban u nw u will open another account and continue ur ancestral madness but just know that tinubu have done u no wrong......if he has in anyway state it let's hear

Meanwhile d topic is not political or about tinubu....u mumudients should learn to be normal
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by meobizy(f): 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
Lol.
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Mummiesboy: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
Asquare84:
Make you try get small sense. So every thing about hotel is sex? You can't be there for a meeting or you don't have any relatives around and you can decide to spend the night in a hotel for business purposes?

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by vyraldezigns(m): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
Good for her.
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by NoToTerrorists: 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
Xbba8g:
Yooooo
till you die and go to hell fire. Continue.
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Theoarhics: 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ritualists hotel
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Ladyzip(f): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Manage it like that sis. Everything now na management, also tell them to refund you 2k for your discovering
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Awesomeking: 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Just like they tiled diapers around Tinubu abdomen
why do u guys bring politics into everything kai
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Mccullum: 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Just like they tiled diapers around Tinubu abdomen

Good in tarnishing Tinubu, well-done,

you're just a frustrated person that's abusing

the elevated person, I congratulate you grin
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Lanretoye(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Them go come lagos come dey form boss.
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Karemarealty288(m): 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
A lady hotel lodger was shocked to see tiled bedframes at an Enugu hotel she paid 10k for grin

When una carry award for scattering bed within two months both in Enugu and Owerri....why wouldn't Hotel owners become innovative?

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by XerXerz: 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
Enugu is generally a backward town

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mini European Adventure And How It Has Changed My Perspective Towards Nigeria / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) / Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.