Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) (61727 Views)

Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu / Ibadan Residents Shocked As Car Flies Over Fence / Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by nesphil(m): 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin grin grin

officialwdhtv:
A lady hotel lodger was shocked to see tiled bedframes at an Enugu hotel she paid 10k for grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gXpsv_M1PU
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
officialwdhtv:
A lady hotel lodger was shocked to see tiled bedframes at an Enugu hotel she paid 10k for grin

She said it's monument grin grin
Like Ziks tomb grin
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Idaytesj29(m): 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Just like they tiled diapers around Tinubu abdomen

And the neatly tiled Obituary lambas. grin
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by jaxxy(m): 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
it's like sleeping on the floor with a mattress. Very uncomfortable
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Brushstrokes20: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
Such an eye sore undecided. Looks grave like undecided
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by 4ward4: 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
Adakintroy:
My friend go and sleep!

. Thats creative if you ask Me. Times are hard. Stop looking for luxury in hard times. Its not affordable. Concern yourself with functions and utility. Can you sleep on it and be comfortable if yes. Then by all mean go and sleep!

Una De abuse this video making thing.

No it isn't Creative ... Body go tell you.
Reason why the best of beds frame are those with Springs ... Of that looks to ancient for you , then go for an orthopedic mattress.
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
Its possible o
illicit:
Looks like a grave

What a grave mistake undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Adakintroy: 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
4ward4:

No it isn't Creative ... Body go tell you.
Reason why the best of beds frame are those with Springs ... Of that looks to ancient for you , then go for an orthopedic mattress.

No you concern more with aesthetics or presentations. That thing has a huge foam resting on the constructed tiles. Unless something is wrong with ur body that should get you through many nights.

I put foam on the ground and sleep. No spring attached. Were I the body pain.
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by nkemoma(m): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Just like they tiled diapers around Tinubu abdomen

Comrade always choose peace
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by emerged01(m): 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
illicit:
Looks like a grave

What a grave mistake undecided
Exactly! In this Nigeria?? I can never sleep on it. Who knows what they might have buried inside.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by madgoat(m): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kobicove:

There are several other reasons why people lodge in hotels, it is not solely for the purpose of going there to have sex! undecided

Sex is the sole purpose grin
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by 4ward4: 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
Adakintroy:

No you concern more with aesthetics or presentations. That thing has a huge foam resting on the constructed tiles. Unless something is wrong with ur body that should get you through many nights.

I put foam on the ground and sleep. No spring attached. Were I the body pain.

Not Aesthetic , but comfort. that there is as hard as s Rock . hope u know in wooden bed, those wooden supports underneath do bend and adjust, more like a flexure
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Jlow2: 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
70% of hotels in maraba nyaya area has this, those ones be like grave
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by godofuck231: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

She went there to give CPR to a collapsed penis.
MEDICCCCCCCk
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by gigdip999(m): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
Its well, nija and everyday different cruise ;DIts well, nija and everyday different cruise
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Emmanuel909090: 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
Maybe roughriders have spoilt their bed a couple of times, so this is better.
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
Asquare84:
what is she doing in a hotel if she is not a prostitute
Na wah for u oo
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Kosoco(m): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
officialwdhtv:

at least you're listening to church programmes grin grin cheesy you are a good girl
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Sonicroyel: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
crackhouse:
Madam go and knack the knacking wey carry u come and leave the bed alone.

She dey fear that bed to flat body go pain am
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by kimacent(m): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
���
I have also slept in this kind of bed in one hotel in Igbogene in Bayelsa state.
Omo e Dey like say na tile grave I Dey sleep. The next morning in charge hotel sharp.�
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Witivos: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
Okk
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Wwwq: 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
Oh
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Thazard(m): 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
crackhouse:
Madam go and knack the knacking wey carry u come and leave the bed alone.
gringringringrin
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
tydi:
Enugu lodger !?

Okay let's wait to hear what Aba lodger would encounter too.

Mumu people!!!

Since everything now .waa to social media!

Don't be harsh, not everyone goes to a 5 star hotel like you, she could just be a village girl from Ebony who is seeing a bed of this sort for the first time, I hear hotels in Abakilili use mats, pls confirm.
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by olaoye2008: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
Na burial ground b DAT ooo
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Awaja(m): 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
KunGioKehRah:
That's the new trend in bed nowdays

Nothing sinister about it

Na your d.ick or to.to go suffer am

Nothing concerns the bed

If you like die on top

The bed still lives on!
Ancient of d days bed

1 Like

Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by richard69(m): 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
officialwdhtv:

this on pay 10k dey find transcorp standard
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by VirileNelly2420: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
BeanmanX:
Aunty manage am like that,,,,it is what u pay that u will get. grin
The gal wasn't complaining about d bed o, I think she was rather extolling it, like, she thought it was only overseas u see such, bit surprisingly she saw it in Enugu
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Poleski: 7:05am On Sep 17, 2022
Blacknote:
I think I know that hotel, it's done for security reasons. They don't want IPOB miscreants to steal the bed like they did previously.

Continue to focus on IPOB while herdsmen sack your people from their homes and lands. Some of you mumu to much.
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by Blacknote: 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
Poleski:

Continue to focus on IPOB while herdsmen sack your people from their homes and lands. Some of you mumu to much.

So it took you 24hrs to come up with a response to sarcastic comment, normally I wouldn't have bothered to reply but I think you need medical help to boost your brain processing power hence this reply.
Re: Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) by seangy4konji: 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
u go know say na druggy boys deh use that hotel with odejiji

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? / UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians / Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.