Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Nysc Promotes Corruption And Immorality - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Promotes Corruption And Immorality (1609 Views)

NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja / NYSC Sacks 11 Staff for various offences, Promotes 914 / NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Promotes Corruption And Immorality by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2011
Yes,nysc has failed to instill discipline among nigeria youths.corruption is rampant in all offices and camps.nysc officials collect bribes and sleep with female corps members for good postings.even among corps members,sexual immorality is so rampant.married women fornicate in camps and in their place of primary assignment.some female corps member are mistresses to politicians and top business executives. 1st and 2nd objectives of Nysc decree of 1993 has been defeated ,therefore the scheme should be scrapped with immediate effect .
Re: Nysc Promotes Corruption And Immorality by amblors(m): 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2011
No one is forced to do anything man.
promiscuity goes on in offices and organisations everywhere.

I guess you should shutdown Universities coz promiscuity and corruption goes on there.
which is worse, a girl willing sleeping with an nysc official for posting (thats her choice)
or a lecturer who is supposed to instill discipline ?

you argument is pointless mate.
Re: Nysc Promotes Corruption And Immorality by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2011
You miss d point.organization/university is different from nysc in terms of objectives and aims.look at nysc decree if u ve a copy,discipline and morality are emphasized.universities are citadel of learning where all things are being taught.university has little role in teaching morality.i learn of moral relativity in university which varies from individual .i would not argue about this,nysc promotes immorality and indiscipline among leader of tomorrow.
Re: Nysc Promotes Corruption And Immorality by donjon: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2011
I no get time 4 nysc! 9ja university na management

(1) (Reply)

Batch B14 Stream II Corpers To Camp November / I Saw This On NYSC Portal What Does It Mean? / A Corp Member Died Of Hunger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.