Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Obidient People Listen To This Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient People Listen To This Man (317 Views)

Southern Kaduna People Listen / Obidient People Of Biafra (opob) And Ipob Are Same / 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidient People Listen To This Man by haffaze777(m): 7:27am On Sep 16, 2022
Watch this video and stop abusing everybody

https://fb.watch/fzQ5uI8Vpu/
Re: Obidient People Listen To This Man by PraizHim: 7:40am On Sep 16, 2022
The abuses coming from BATists and the Mikano boys are on another level compared to the Obidients. They campaign method is " just abuse them". look at FFK, keyamo and Reno
Because they have nothing on Obi, they take it out on his supporters.

Lets use this my post as example now now. watch how may of them that will quote me with abuse.

See sample below now now now from a BATist . just now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient People Listen To This Man by haffaze777(m): 7:44am On Sep 16, 2022
PraizHim:
The abuses coming from BATists and the Mikano boys are on another level compared to the Obidients. They campaign method is " just abuse them". look at FFK, keyamo and Reno
Because they have nothing on Obi, they take it out on his supporters.

Lets use this my post as example now now. watch how may of them that will quote me with abuse.

Okay agreed let's use your post,but why didn't you mention David hundeyin name in this your length reply? Is it because he's working for Agbadorian?lastly don't forget that Reno and ffk got to where they're today because of your people patronage.
Re: Obidient People Listen To This Man by Greenback: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2022
ALADE...
grin
Re: Obidient People Listen To This Man by Greenback: 7:57am On Sep 16, 2022
haffaze777:
Watch this video and stop abusing everybody
awon ti o ni se grin
Everybody look for work and do o,be useful to yourself, family and the society,thank you very much

https://fb.watch/fzQ5uI8Vpu/

(1) (Reply)

So Buhari Did Not Attend The Queens Funeral / BREAKING: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano / This Man Have Been Reported Missing....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.