Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Obidient People Of Biafra (opob) And Ipob Are Same - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient People Of Biafra (opob) And Ipob Are Same (470 Views)

Obidient People Listen To This Man / Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram / Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidient People Of Biafra (opob) And Ipob Are Same by Munamoqel: 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ipob members and their sympthezier repackaged political wing called obidient movement thinks other Nigerians are stupid people ! Ipob now have 3 branches Ipob (terrorist and finance mobilization) ESN ( killing and miltant group and killing Northerners) The the 3 group Obidient movement ( led by obi and cohort ) person that failed in governance I. His small state now whole of Nigerians.. we in the North will NEVER EVER VOTE FOR OBI/LP .get this into you ipob head ! It either APC or PDP or NNPP North will not vote obi /LP like wise his ipob supporter should not vote PDP/Atiku or APC/Tinubu .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient People Of Biafra (opob) And Ipob Are Same by Munamoqel: 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Massive info spread is going on In the North and we soon have a fatwa ! on why it is Tinibu or Atiku .any way it either a Norther or Muslims ( Yoruba ) we pray together with Tinibu in the Mosques and fast with him ! For ipob and obidient you people can continue una sit at home and abusing cows still enternity or Nigeria seized to exit !

2 Likes

Re: Obidient People Of Biafra (opob) And Ipob Are Same by Paulheyman: 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
APC NEVER AGAIN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient People Of Biafra (opob) And Ipob Are Same by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
No amount of emotional blackmail or tribalism will make Nigerians vote a thief and a dying dangerous drug demon like Tinubu. Create millions of IPOB junks on Nairaland, they won't make Nigerians accept Tinubu. Nigerians know the truth.

Tinubu is a smart thief. If you don't use your brain he will bamboozle you. Tinubu claimed a private soldier invaded his house and looted his certificates while in self-exile. This is the wildest lie of the century. He has either burnt the certificate to cover up his old names after being convicted and jailed for drug crimes or he is afraid it will reveal his age or genealogy which obviously is not Tinubu's. Remember the great Tinubu's family of Lagos has disowned him in a well- publicized book.

1. Now the question is how did the person in exile know it was a private soldier that looted his certificates?

2. Remember when Buhari was challenged about his primary school certificate, he was able to mention the school, his head teacher and even released pictures of his classmates. Why is it impossible for Tinubu to mention the primary school name, classmates or even schoolmates or teachers to clear the doubts the certificates are generating?

3. Recently, Keyamo has done more damage and opening more rooms for curiosity when he claimed Tinubu wrote exams from home but he didn't know the school name.

The questions now are: which exams did Tinubu write from home? Who marked the exams? Which year/s were the exams written? Which certificates were issued from the exams?
What is Tinubu afraid of? What will happen if he opens up? Do we need an honest man or a criminal as a president. What do you think?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient People Of Biafra (opob) And Ipob Are Same by Munamoqel: 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
Paulheyman:
APC NEVER AGAIN
suddenly all ipob sympthezier are now obidient .who be MuMu here ?Apc never again we have PDP and NNPP any it ok .you can continue abusing cows and chilling with sit at home.

1 Like

Re: Obidient People Of Biafra (opob) And Ipob Are Same by EtinosaDLaw(m): 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
I was at an Ijaw meeting yesterday and the major topic of discussion was the marginalization of the igbos. This election has exposed the disdain that most political elites have for the igbos and we in the south south are starting to see it. We will respond at the appropriate hour.

2 Likes

Re: Obidient People Of Biafra (opob) And Ipob Are Same by strangest(m): 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
Never shall we vote a drug dealer

Re: Obidient People Of Biafra (opob) And Ipob Are Same by Munamoqel: 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
Paulheyman:
APC NEVER AGAIN
simple obi should come out on channel TV and condem IPOB ,and ESN may be he will manage get minister of finance !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient People Of Biafra (opob) And Ipob Are Same by Munamoqel: 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
I was at an Ijaw meeting yesterday and the major topic of discussion was the marginalization of the igbos. This election has exposed the disdain that most political elites have for the igbos and we in the south south are starting to see it. We will respond at the appropriate hour.
ask you grand father how he was a 4 class citizen's in the old Easter n Region first under Igbo domination and how they veiw ijaws as drunkards and peasant ! Na Nigeria armforce liberate una .that is supposed to be you agenda how to stop Biafra from dominating ijaws

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient People Of Biafra (opob) And Ipob Are Same by wingmanIII: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Waoh! Such wit!
OP is so witty and smart. Congratulations bro.
I'm sure you are the smartest mumu in your family.

1 Like

Re: Obidient People Of Biafra (opob) And Ipob Are Same by EtinosaDLaw(m): 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
Munamoqel:
ask you grand father how he was a 4 class citizen's in the old Easter n Region first under Igbo domination and how they veiw ijaws as drunkards and peasant ! Na Nigeria armforce liberate una .that is supposed to be you agenda how to stop Biafra from dominating ijaws

Oh, so you're mad that your devisive tactics are no longer working? Don't worry, just wait. This is just the beginning. I have told you that you will hear officially from the Niger Delta soon. No be me go tell you.

1 Like

Re: Obidient People Of Biafra (opob) And Ipob Are Same by Wintertime: 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
Bb
Re: Obidient People Of Biafra (opob) And Ipob Are Same by Wintertime: 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hg
Re: Obidient People Of Biafra (opob) And Ipob Are Same by Munamoqel: 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Oh, so you're mad that your devisive tactics are no longer working? Don't worry, just wait. This is just the beginning. I have told you that you will hear officially from the Niger Delta soon. No be me go tell you.
you meet should be how to stop prostitution by Edo ladies in Italy ! That should be you priority!
Re: Obidient People Of Biafra (opob) And Ipob Are Same by FatherOfJesus: 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Yes oo, if you say I am an IPOB member because I supported Obi then so be it
Re: Obidient People Of Biafra (opob) And Ipob Are Same by Munamoqel: 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Oilwell:
See them clearer (IPOB members)
probably in Lagos and using Tinibu created BRT typing or doing house boy in lekki scheme designed by bad candidate tinibu
Re: Obidient People Of Biafra (opob) And Ipob Are Same by Munamoqel: 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Yes oo, if you say I am an IPOB member because I supported Obi then so be it
better come out from hiding ! Ipob can't be Nigeria president !
Re: Obidient People Of Biafra (opob) And Ipob Are Same by FatherOfJesus: 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
Munamoqel:
better come out from hiding ! Ipob can't be Nigeria president !
I have agreed that I am a member of IPOb na

Even Tinubu is member if Indeginous people of Bullion van (IPOB) cheesy
Re: Obidient People Of Biafra (opob) And Ipob Are Same by ZombieTAMER: 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Munamoqel:
Ipob members and their sympthezier repackaged political wing called obidient movement thinks other Nigerians are stupid people ! Ipob now have 3 branches Ipob (terrorist and finance mobilization) ESN ( killing and miltant group and killing Northerners) The the 3 group Obidient movement ( led by obi and cohort ) person that failed in governance I. His small state now whole of Nigerians.. we in the North will NEVER EVER VOTE FOR OBI/LP .get this into you ipob head ! It either APC or PDP or NNPP North will not vote obi /LP like wise his ipob supporter should not vote PDP/Atiku or APC/Tinubu .

Only terrorists supports a Muslim Muslim ticket..

only bandits and herdsmen supports a terrorist Agenda

Nigerians have rejected Terrorists and Terrorism

No terrorist is going to Aso rock

Almost a billion naira have been paid as ransoms this year alone and the government can't trace the money but are busy with Yahoo boys..

All terrorists Shall die especially those supporting them on Nairaland
Re: Obidient People Of Biafra (opob) And Ipob Are Same by Kingspin(m): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Munamoqel:
Bandits, Boko haram nko
Re: Obidient People Of Biafra (opob) And Ipob Are Same by Onyiridike(f): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
Munamoqel:

And when Igbos supported Atiku, they were not IPOB?

If they decide to support Tinubu tomorrow, they cease to be IPOB?

You think all Nigerians are fools.
Re: Obidient People Of Biafra (opob) And Ipob Are Same by Munamoqel: 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
Onyiridike:

And when Igbos supported Atiku, they were not IPOB?

If they decide to support Tinubu tomorrow, they cease to be IPOB?

You think all Nigerians are fools.
the goal was to revenge Jonathan defeat they don't like Atiku .any body but buhari . enemy of my enemy is my friend ! Now since buhari is out the suddenly remembered that Atiku is co Fulani and aboki .u be mumu .smart by half .

(1) (Reply)

Video: Peter Obi Visits Afrobeat Singer, Femi Kuti / Why Are Igbos Not Campaigning Against Tinubu With Oduduwa Republic? / Tinubu Can Rule Nigeria Even On Wheelchair- APC Suppo....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.