Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,176 members, 7,845,870 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics (4675 Views)

"I Cannot Put My Life In Danger" Teacher Who Got Into A Fight With Student Quits / University Of Abuja Student Got Into A Fight With An Aboki Man See Photo / 2018 DANGOTE FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP (study In London) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by sirBLUNT: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
That cap driver is a nigerian
Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by PlaysNigeria: 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hypocrisy at it's best wink
Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by Thanos805: 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
Customer is always right.

See my signature pls
Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by IzzyAgu: 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin
Comrade Driver, Zukwanike cheesy cheesy

"Camel" was harsh grin grin grin
Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by Gracieiyaji(f): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
what a comeback grin grin grin grin.
Even most Christians reason like this o
So let no one take this personal.
Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by Ola5TP: 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
Shoodboi:
If you want to insult Muslims, please do, and stop masking it as a joke. I doubt a Muslim would enter your vehicle and ask you to switch off the music because it is forbidden in Islam. Respect other people's religion so they would respect yours too.
when u muslims dont respect other's people religion either

1 Like

Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by FaithELEFAN(f): 11:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
Amb1045:
Cashout season chop Bat and smile. Any where APC AND PDP dee share money please feel free to collect your own.
what kind of nonsense is this ? i cast and bind you in the name of yezus
Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by seanwilliam(m): 12:06am On Sep 17, 2022
Shoodboi:
If you want to insult Muslims, please do, and stop masking it as a joke. I doubt a Muslim would enter your vehicle and ask you to switch off the music because it is forbidden in Islam. Respect other people's religion so they would respect yours too.
though I don’t think the post is real. I came from an Islamic background and I don’t consider myself religious, I only believe God Dey. If you’ve ever interacted with a religion extremist, you will know it’s very possible. When I was in school me and one eleha fight like craze. She said singing and clapping and dancing are haram and of the devils , she condemned so many things of the world and she said they’re not of the Allah. Then I broke her back by asking her that, the phone you’re using is product of the ‘devil’. The machine wey sow your cloth is of the evil , the car, bikes and tv you make use are products of devils , why didn’t you avoid dem? I asked her if she’s had direct interaction with God and he told her what’s right and what is wrong . She kept mute. I told her that we are just being brainwashed by the people that introduced the religions to us. I told her to stop the hypocrisy and embrace Islam with sense . If she was a Christian, I’m sure she would hold same sentiment,

1 Like

Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 17, 2022
seanwilliam:
though I don’t think the post is real. I came from an Islamic background and I don’t consider myself religious, I only believe God Dey. If you’ve ever interacted with a religion extremist, you will know it’s very possible. When I was in school me and one eleha fight like craze. She said singing and clapping and dancing are haram and of the devils , she condemned so many things of the world and she said they’re not of the Allah. Then I broke her back by asking her that, the phone you’re using is product of the ‘devil’. The machine wey sow your cloth is of the evil , the car, bikes and tv you make use are products of devils , why didn’t you avoid dem? I asked her if she’s had direct interaction with God and he told her what’s right and what is wrong . She kept mute. I told her that we are just being brainwashed by the people that introduced the religions to us. I told her to stop the hypocrisy and embrace Islam with sense . If she was a Christian, I’m sure she would hold same sentiment,

I agree with you. I do know the story isn't real but I understand the author posted it with the intention of ridiculing Muslims.

Every religion has its own do's and don'ts. We could begin focusing on them but you'll quickly realize we could easily criticize them and point out flaws and supposedly hypocritical behaviors as you rightly said. But do we go around doing that as this guy is trying to do? He's only trying to stir controversy and "have fun" at other's expense.
Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by Igbodicool(m): 2:23am On Sep 17, 2022
Hahahahahaha...

The driver na confirmed vawulence man!
Re: A Devouted Muslim Got Into A Cab In London. Pics by THeGamerBTL: 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2022
Amb1045:
I hope you got the message that was passed through the story. Thanks

It doesn’t matter… Mocking other people’s religion doesn’t make sense…hope you get the message wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Upper Credit In Yabatech, Distinction In Unilag - Which Is Tougher? / Withheld/concealed/incomplete Jamb Results To Drop Complaint Here For Solution / Project Topics In Public Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.