Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) (16233 Views)

El-rufai Visits Gowon After Meeting SDP Leaders, Amid Talks Of Plans To Dump APC / 20,000 APC, NNPP Members Dump Parties, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pix) / State Of The Nation: Obasanjo Holds Closed-Door Meeting With SDP Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) by Bayyajidda(m): 8:18am On Sep 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
PDP would lock the entire North West North East

North Central would be battle ground where every party would share the states

Our 40% minimum is guaranteed in any region in the south

This is the electoral pattern by history, any other thing is emotional naiveness

Come and force the pattern. Deluded fellow
Re: APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) by Truthisunique2: 8:19am On Sep 16, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Come and force the pattern. Deluded fellow
you don't force reality

It may be painful a truth for you but that is Nigeria established voting pattern
Re: APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) by Joey4321: 8:19am On Sep 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Please I want to ask, does apc not have governors in north again?

If yes why do we hardly see any of them doing any engagement on tinubu behalf.

Is it till campaign funds start flowing and they join him for eyeservice without supporting in reality

You can't buy loyalty
Re: APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) by Dapson73(m): 8:21am On Sep 16, 2022
Paparazzi, we Asiwaju supporters ain't shaking at all.

The last JOKER is already in our principal pocket.

We will display our utmost superiority at the tail end of the whole process.

Congrats to the incoming GCFR.

God bless Asiwaju of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) by Bayyajidda(m): 8:26am On Sep 16, 2022
Shetemi12:
There's no cause for alarm! PETER OBI who is an Hildiot won't win. Us-eless man

Atiku is whooping your ass and that of your druggie grandpa and you're here shouting Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) by asanausana91: 8:27am On Sep 16, 2022
Bomboiy:
Hahahaha, Northerners na masters for this game last last.

I thank God Obi is not banking on core Northern states to deliver for him,just get 25 percent in few and leave Atiku Kwankwaso and Tinubu to battle for their lifes.

I pity Tinubu considering the fact that he has been slaving for the north for as long as I can remember,them go serve am wotowoto. His Agbado urchins are busy hoping on Elrufai to deliver northwest, LMAO like one man can control the choice of millions of people.

Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso battle for the north while Peter Obi clears the South. It has been written, Peter Obi is your next president whether you like it or not.
dreaming! Mention the state that Obi will win in the south.

1 Like

Re: APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) by deeva2: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2022
Bomboiy:

I thank God Obi is not banking on core Northern states to deliver for him,just get 25 percent in few and leave Atiku Kwankwaso and Tinubu to battle for their lifes.

I pity Tinubu considering the fact that he has been slaving for the north for as long as I can remember,them go serve am wotowoto. His Agbado urchins are busy hoping on Elrufai to deliver northwest, LMAO like one man can control the choice of millions of people.

Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso battle for the north while Peter Obi clears the South. It has been written, Peter Obi is your next president whether you like it or not.

Self delusion is worse than drug.. What makes you think pitobi will clear south.. You blur vision go clear once proper campaign start..

I guess you saw what APC youths pulled yesterday at Ibadan..

And I dare you and your pitobi to pull that half crowd in Anambra next Monday.
Re: APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) by ifihearam: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2022
When these igbo zombidients say things like,they will vote for their choice governors and senate but will vote obi for president..lol I laugh at these kids...you all lads forget that the presidential election comes first...before governorship..so you expect the governors to turn a blind eye towards delivering his state for the presidency? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin jokers.

2 Likes

Re: APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) by 7arrows: 8:30am On Sep 16, 2022
obedugo:
Any southern hoping on northerns to deliver him is really going to die a miserable death when it comes to Nigeria politics

EMILOKAN. Even if na only 2 votes for get. EMILOKAN still.

1 Like

Re: APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) by asanausana91: 8:30am On Sep 16, 2022
Bomboiy:

how many votes can the south east produce. North West is 3 times higher than south east.

1 Like

Re: APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) by ifihearam: 8:31am On Sep 16, 2022
asanausana91:
dreaming! Mention the state that Obi will win in the south.

South?? the only state obi might win is Anambra, dont forget PDP has a strong hold there with the Ubas....obi will ot win any other state..not in Nigeria..SS is PDP,SW is ApC/pdp..North is PDP,NC PDP..

atiku is 60% certain of the presidency..The northerners will Never settle for VP when they can have the presidency for another 8 years...the only way a southerner can be president again is a merge between SS,SE and SW projecting a candidate....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) by godofuck231: 8:32am On Sep 16, 2022
Obi supporters na them go win
Re: APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) by deeva2: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2022
Its has always been defection from PDP to APC and vice versa but yet to see any relevant politicians joining the Labourer party.. I guess none of them wants to associate with a failure and scammdemic obi.

BAT 2023.

Re: APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) by onomeabuja: 8:36am On Sep 16, 2022
Bomboiy:

Easier said than done

1 Like

Re: APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) by zionstaar75: 8:37am On Sep 16, 2022
Bomboiy:

this is just advert,atiku is just wasting his time,he's losing big time.only fulani will vote for him.las Las na president of miyetti Allah him go be

1 Like

Re: APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) by Bekermann(m): 8:44am On Sep 16, 2022
Bomboiy:

Wake up from your slumber. Time is far spent.

1 Like

Re: APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) by CurrentSamuel(m): 8:48am On Sep 16, 2022
It's expected
Re: APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) by Prince111111: 8:48am On Sep 16, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Whatever you zombidients smokes that gives you so much delusion is what I don't understand. Dude, you are schizophrenic
you even get time grin
Re: APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) by Bayyajidda(m): 8:49am On Sep 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you don't force reality

It may be painful a truth for you but that is Nigeria established voting pattern

You and who stamp it to be static? Change is the only thing known to be constant. Every other thing is changeable.
Re: APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) by Prince111111: 8:50am On Sep 16, 2022
ifihearam:
When these igbo zombidients say things like,they will vote for their choice governors and senate but will vote obi for president..lol I laugh at these kids...you all lads forget that the presidential election comes first...before governorship..so you expect the governors to turn a blind eye towards delivering his state for the presidency? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin jokers.
they don't know much about the Nation's politics
Re: APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 8:58am On Sep 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Please I want to ask, does apc not have governors in north again?

If yes why do we hardly see any of them doing any engagement on tinubu behalf.

Is it till campaign funds start flowing and they join him for eyeservice without supporting in reality

Those governors are secretly working for Atiku... Even Tinubu's running mate is playing both sides!

The North is United on this 2023 mandate of holding on to power!

The South should continue being stupid!
Re: APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 9:02am On Sep 16, 2022
optimistD:
Let my Yoruba brothers support Obi let’s defeat Atiku and PDP

Can you Igbos support Tinubu to clear the South and defeat the North?!!

If the answer is NO, then shift!
Re: APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) by garfield1: 9:20am On Sep 16, 2022
Angelfrost:

Those governors are secretly working for Atiku... Even Tinubu's running mate is playing both sides!

The North is United on this 2023 mandate of holding on to power!

The South should continue being stupid!

Not true.atiku is alone.pdp governors are even working for tinubu.this defection happened in Adamawa his home state
Re: APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 16, 2022
Bomboiy:

This is really hard for Moh247 PandoraObi FreeStuffsNG Leodeking and Biodun556

I really feel for them. It's not easy being on a team destined to lose. grin
Re: APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 16, 2022
Oddfinder001:
Tinubu's campaign team TOTALLY left atiku and PDP and focused mainly on OBi. Atiku is busy making moves and uniting the north for PDP.
While Tinubu's urchins are busy dragin igbos and propagating all manner of slander against obi. As it stands now SW is 50 50. 50% for Asiwaju and 50% for other parties.
Reno have successfully derailed their attention from atiku to Obi..

This is very true. PandoraObi Moh247 Leodeking FreeStuffsNG and Biodun556 are guilty of this.
Re: APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) by appini: 9:27am On Sep 16, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Okay

Tinubu defeat is gonna come sooner than we thought

Normally losing always dey clear the next day after election

But this tinubu own go be that exact day of election...even before election start that day
Then if maybe the thing never still clear for he eye that election day morning...I can bet my balls at exactly 3pm that day He go clear well

grin
Re: APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) by Oceanjagaban: 9:27am On Sep 16, 2022
Political season...person no go hear word again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdullai Abbas, APC Chairman Resigns In Kano / Nigerian Navy Host Exercise Grand African NEMO / At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.