Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) (2066 Views)

Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce / Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) / Wife Writes 'Borrow' Whenever She Sends Her Husband Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by officialwdhtv: 8:05am On Sep 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQn9sO_dK0A

Nigerian woman sends her husband packing in UK after he called police on her for threatening to kill him.

A yet to be identified Nigerian couple were the center of attention in their UK community following a misunderstanding that ensued between them.

According to a source, the man brought the woman from Nigeria and trained her in the university to earn a better pay for their family.

They recently had an arguement and she threatened to kill her husband with a weapon which led him to call the police.

She thereafter fumed at his reaction and sent him packing. The man called his friends to help him pack his belongings amidst her rudeness to his friends and neighbors.

This is amongst one of the reasons most of us men living oversea have a rethink about bringing their wives over.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by Corridon: 8:08am On Sep 16, 2022
Give a woman an inch and she will take a mile. I'll rather marry a white woman abroad than to marry an ungrateful Nigerian woman and bring her abroad. Nigerian ladies that will still use the airtime you sent them to flash (blip) your number instead of calling you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by Boogyman557: 8:30am On Sep 16, 2022
Holly Gram cool Anything wey make me enter ABROAD..

Na to find better white ASHAWOO BANI and marry..

Abeg kunle, pass me my WEED!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by Creamypie(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2022
My guy who traveled to u.k for masters jejely leave his Nigerian girl friend here in Nigeria. After finishing masters, get job that way, then married a south Korean. E no wan die quick

7 Likes

Re: Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by holluwizzy: 8:37am On Sep 16, 2022
Shit happens.

Lessons learnt

Move on... Time waits for no man.
Re: Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by Amb1045(m): 8:50am On Sep 16, 2022
Women just love to over react. Marrying an African woman especially from Nigeria and staying together when you're broke is one of worst thing that could happen to anybody. Love for Nigeria people na money. Eat Bat and have peace. Cashout season

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by dnawah(m): 9:57am On Sep 16, 2022
Amb1045:
Women just love to over react. Marrying an African woman especially from Nigeria and staying together when you're broke is one of worst thing that could happen to anybody. Love for Nigeria people na money. Eat Bat and have peace. Cashout season
people the eat o! If na only this one be food kwashiorkor for don kill me.
Re: Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by sweetman2022: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2022
dnawah:
people the eat o! If na only this one be food kwashiorkor for donkill me.
grin grin grin aswear u for eat am like that because you won't want to die of starvation..
Re: Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by Richy4(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2022
Creamypie:
My guy who traveled to u.k for masters jejely leave his Nigerian girl friend here in Nigeria. After finishing masters, get job that way, then married a south Korean. E no wan die quick

There's no easy way to heaven buddy...This whole thing is a matter of getting the right spouse... it got nothing to do with ethnicity..

A Korean girl might still turn into a serpent if she's not the right one...
Whoever that is videoing this is really annoying though, is he too afraid to capture the woman's face..? I've been watching for 9mins only to see a one sec. glimpse @ the very end undecided..

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by efficiencie(m): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Nigerian woman sends her husband packing in UK after he called police on her for threatening to kill him.

A yet to be identified Nigerian couple were the center of attention in their UK community following a misunderstanding that ensued between them.

According to a source, the man brought the woman from Nigeria and trained her in the university to earn a better pay for their family.

They recently had an arguement and she threatened to kill her husband with a weapon which led him to call the police.

She thereafter fumed at his reaction and sent him packing. The man called his friends to help him pack his belongings amidst her rudeness to his friends and neighbors.

This is amongst one of the reasons most of us men living oversea have a rethink about bringing their wives over.

The rethinking should not be about bringing your wives overseas the rethinking is about marrying monsters. Many ladies are beautiful monsters with holes in between their legs. When you marry such a monster you are rest assured to have a miserable life. Whether you travel or not your life will be miserable when you marry a monster. So stop looking for nice backside, fine face and round boobs. Stop checking how presentable a lady is or not. Look for a godly woman that will support you through thick and thin and be submissive to you. If you by mistake marry a monster you will be miserable.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by ednut1(m): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
This shit is getting too much. A 9ja colleague in Canada recently sent her husband packing too. I dont blame men who marry and leave the women back home in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by jesmond3945: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Some men are currently suffering quietly in Uk. This video is just one out of thousands.
Re: Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by Helpout12345: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
Her display in this video is enough to understand what that man has been passing through.

I can hear their children in the background of that video.

The man should keep this video and used it against her in court so that she can lose custody of the children. He should also find other avenues to provoke her more so that she can display her madness on more videos. Whoever gets custody of the children get to keep the house.

I hope the man also had a video of her threat to kill him too. That will also be good to argue that she can kill the children out of anger.

Nigerian men in western world should learn about the laws these evils women are taking advantage of. These women learned about the laws and quickly takes its advantage of it.

These laws can be used by men too.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by Helpout12345: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
The truth is that there are still good Nigerian women living peacefully and lovingly with their husbands in western countries irrespective of their individual financial status and the laws. But on my estimate, the good are about 30pct.

Men, be careful of type of Nigerian women you bring abroad. Stop the practice of December marriages in Nigeria. You just go home in December and you show up with wife in January. You most times marry someone else's wife or marry a monster you don't know with this practice.

Even your regular girlfriend or wife in Nigeria, if you see any element of a red flag that she can turn into a monster in the western world, keep her down in Nigeria.

I know many online women defender will start pouring into this thread to give excuses and even defense for this woman.

Before anyone defend or give excuses for this woman, first think of how you will feel if that man in the Video, Mr. Charles is your blood brother, or uncle, or son.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by sharpwriter(m): 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
ednut1:
This shit is getting too much. A 9ja colleague in Canada recently sent her husband packing too. I dont blame men who marry and leave the women back home in Nigeria.

All these things just dey look like movies for my ear lol
Re: Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by Juoflife1(f): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nigerian men take care of your women when they are sick. A woman in the hospital and hungry, he couldn't get her food till she sends him money. haba naww. The woman overreacted, but her anger I can understand. Y'all should stop this. Care for your women.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by officialwdhtv: 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
Juoflife1:
Nigerian men take care of your women when they are sick. A woman in the hospital and hungry, he couldn't get her food till she sends him money. haba naww. The woman overreacted, but her anger I can understand. Y'all should stop this. Care for your women.

Deep
Re: Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by officialwdhtv: 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
sharpwriter:

All these things just dey look like movies for my ear lol

E dey happen well well overseas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
If you investigate very well you'll find out that the woman has passed through a lot.

This is what happens when Nigerian men carry their misogyny abroad.
You'll find cases where a man will sit back home and leave everything for his wife to shoulder because he "brought her abroad" so he expects the woman to slave away by providing and also doing the domestic chores until she reaches her breaking point and throws him away like the trash he is.

Thousands of Nigerian woman have been sent packing from their homes for less and you'll never hear much noise but when a Nigerian man gets a taste of the treatment women go through, they foam in the mouth out of fear.

We will continue seeing cases like this and will only see the part where the woman acted out of frustration and anger and conclude that the husband is the victim without understanding what actually transpired.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by odinson1(m): 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ardar:
If you investigate very well you'll find out that the woman has passed through a lot.

This is what happens when Nigerian men carry their misogyny abroad.
You'll find cases where a man will sit back home and leave everything for his wife to shoulder because he "brought her abroad" so he expects the woman to slave away by providing and also doing the domestic chores until she reaches her breaking point and throws him away like the trash he is.

Thousands of Nigerian woman have been sent packing from their homes for less and you'll never hear much noise but when a Nigerian man gets a taste of the treatment women go through, they foam in the mouth out of fear.

We will continue seeing cases like this and will only see the part where the woman acted out of frustration and anger and conclude that the husband is the victim without understanding what actually transpired.

All these nonsense based on a Foolish Assumption

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by Mindlog: 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
Helpout12345:
Her display in this video is enough to understand what that man has been passing through.

The man should keep this video and used it against her in court so that she can lose custody of the children. He should also find other avenues to provoke her more so that she can display her madness on more videos. Whoever gets custody of the children get to keep the house.

I hope the man also had a video of her threat to kill him too. That will also be good to argue that she can kill the children out of anger.

Nigerian men in western world should learn about the laws these evils women are taking advantage of. These women learned about the laws and quickly takes its advantage of it.

They don't own the house because from the video, she claims to be the one paying the rent.
Re: Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by Mindlog: 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Which part of the video talked about that?
Re: Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by NuCypher: 1:04am On Sep 17, 2022
All these women are just devils, especially if they have lived or continuously live in the western world. They weaponize their advantage merely because they start earning some money. Na to avoid them or to never get married in the first place. As they enter your live, they are already mentally assessing how much they will leave with once they are fed up.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by juman(m): 3:27am On Sep 17, 2022
Helpout12345:

@bolded.

Can man take care of the children like their mother?
Re: Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 17, 2022
Hahaha serves the foolish man right, I love seeing news of Nigerian women dealing with their dumb husbands... You open opolo eye carry your wife go abroad lol your yansh go hot
Re: Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by officialwdhtv: 10:42am On Sep 17, 2022
Antimarraige:
Hahaha serves the foolish man right, I love seeing news of Nigerian women dealing with their dumb husbands... You open opolo eye carry your wife go abroad lol your yansh go hot

It is not advisable except in rare cases which might also likely turn out to be like this case in the future sad
Re: Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by Helpout12345: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
juman:

@bolded.

Can man take care of the children like their mother?

In most cases, mothers take care better but some men take care of children very well too.
Re: Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by Helpout12345: 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mindlog:

They don't own the house because from the video, she claims to be the one paying the rent.

Okay. If truly the woman is in better financial situation than the man and she is displaying this type of anger on video. Then, the man has lots to gain from this divorce if the man has a very good divorce lawyer. A woman can pay spousal support, lose her property or investment too to a man if she has more financial power in the marriage.

This anger on display here, and if the man can get more evidences, she might end up losing more if she loses the custody of the children to her husband
Re: Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by Mindlog: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
Helpout12345:

Okay. If truly the woman is in better financial situation than the man and she is displaying this type of anger on video. Then, the man has lots to gain from this divorce if the man has a very good divorce lawyer. A woman can pay spousal support, lose her property or investment too to a man if she has more financial power in the marriage.

This anger on display here, and if the man can get more evidences, she might end up losing more if she loses the custody of the children to her husband

Has lots to gain from which divorce? They better not be on post study work visa!

From the video, there is an indication the man is not earning because the wife said when she was rushed to the hospital, while admitted she called her husband to bring her food that she is hungry, the husband replied that she should send money for the food and she reminded him she gave him £30 the previous day and he said it was money she "dashed" him. She said she returned back home hungry.

If the husband is jobless, I see no reason for that because there are factories and warehouses that would pay him about £11 per hour and above, so I don't know where the talk of spousal support is coming from or has UK government declared him too sick to work?

I believe both of them have videos of what has been happening inside their home apart from the one we saw.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) by Kobojunkiee: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mindlog:
Has lots to gain from which divorce? They better not be on post study work visa!

From the video, there is an indication the man is not earning because the wife said when she was rushed to the hospital, while admitted she called her husband to bring her food that she is hungry, the husband replied that she should send money for the food and she reminded him she gave him £30 the previous and he said it was money she "dashed" him. She said she returned back home hungry.

If the husband is jobless, I see no reason for that because there are factories and warehouses that would pay him about £11 per hour and above, so I don't know where the talk of spousal support is coming from or has UK government declared him too sick to work?

I believe both of them have videos of what has been happening inside their home apart from the one we saw.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Endowed Lady Causes Controversy Over The Way She Publicly Breastfeeds Her Son / Is A 9 Year Old Boy Too Young To Hawk? / When Was The Last Time You Took This Cereal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.