Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond (55993 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim: I Lost My Virginity At 30 Years / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. / Caroline Danjuma Posts First Ever Photo Since Losing Boyfriend, Tagbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Babastrong(m): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2022
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by condralbedez: 10:00am On Sep 16, 2022
Nah one dude go still marry this one....
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by greggng: 10:00am On Sep 16, 2022
Corridon:
That hole will be wider than third mainland bridge.

You are wrong ..there are things they Rob on.it to.make it tighter ..so when never deceived you with tight pussy b4? You are a learner

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by oriewanbe: 10:00am On Sep 16, 2022
2000? This is a lie. I don't believe this.

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Davidly(m): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2022
So we should fry eggs for you or what? cry[color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by advanceDNA: 10:02am On Sep 16, 2022
Tina00writer:
God forbid

Past doesnt matter
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by iezeiyida(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2022
I'm not suprised.

Most of these rich actresses and female musicians doing great things financially are professionals in Clitocurrency cry That's what veteran comedian, Alibaba was pointing at last month
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Espelbengz(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2022
And yet this same society is jailing a black icon for having unconsenting sex with minors under 18, some allegedly 17 n yet to become full 18.. and where is the man who disvirgined and those 2000 that have been sleeping with her when she was a minor? what a country!

3 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by treatise: 10:05am On Sep 16, 2022
Corridon:
It does not follow, clarify from Nigerian girls.
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by solexjames(m): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2022
Make she enter naija the number go increase
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Angelfrost(m): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2022
She managed to keep count!

...Interesting! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Kobicove(m): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2022
Who cares? undecided
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Mastiff009: 10:11am On Sep 16, 2022
You must have made some of those men GOOD SWIMMERS!!
Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....
Nsangha mfror...
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Indispensable85(m): 10:13am On Sep 16, 2022
JESUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by sacajawea: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2022
Corridon:
Not necessarily
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by micxwell(m): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

If someone wants to give you a million to stop patronizing ashawo for a year will you be able to abstain?

There are many ladies like her here in Nigeria with over 2000 body count but if you ask them they will say 20 or 25 lol. If a lady boldly tells you she has slept with over 25 guys just know that the actual number is over 250.

If she says 3 to 5 then just know it's like 35 to 50.
In essence multiply it by 10 right grin.
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Boogyman557: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2022
Illegal1:

the boogyman himslf...

bros na ashawo quater u dey sleep?

as in,u dn alreay collect 1 round of kpekus dis early mrn..
Holly Gram cool My realistic Gee!

NaSo ooo

WTF MAN!
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by gameova(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2022
Neyoohpompy:
Honestly, its indeed a gameover.
Yea
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Illegal1(m): 10:19am On Sep 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool My realistic Gee!

NaSo ooo

WTF MAN!
boss man,i lyk olosho bt i raise 2 hand 4 u....

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by sylve11: 10:21am On Sep 16, 2022
owobokiri:
No gal that has had over 5 sexual partners will be totally committed to marriage.
She might be there because she needs someone to help her pay the bills or to talk with, but emotionally? She is not connected that much! Her emotions will be all over the place. Not to talk of the ones with hundreds of body counts. Marriage with these ones is a suicide wish... No matter what you do as a man in the marriage, the marriage will always look like a civil contract. There must be something she has seen there or there or there that you are not doing, which will make her to start looking over there, there or there for that comfort, especially when you're not looking! Divorce keeps rising in societies that tolorate a culture of sexual reckleness amongst the young.

To large extent, you are very correct. cool

3 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by BABANGBALI: 10:21am On Sep 16, 2022
They've moved my thread to the front page. Mynd44 did you did it for me?
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by majamajic(m): 10:22am On Sep 16, 2022
Corridon:

Noooo . Not like that

A slim innocent 17yrs old might be wider than her . It's not like u think
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by zcee: 10:22am On Sep 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Which kind WAHALA be dis..

I can RELATE though..

This morning around 4am.. I JAZZ in ikeja make I go NACK ASHAWOO..

I JAZZ in the regular ASHAWOO house wey I de always JAZZ in..

NaSo I see one young fine girl stand for door, chai dis girl make SENTENCES well well..

NaSo I reason her and we JAZZ in room. with no offense, my PREEK don already stand like STANDING fan..

As this girl wear me CONDOMM, I put PREEK..

my PREEK just enter WAAAA!

TOTTO too wild for a small fine girl..

Another tin wey I notice. her mouth de SMELL like wer MAD WOMEN MESS..

My BLODA na death sentence I de on top that girl ooo!

As I reach house, I gats use WEED water MIX wit SPIRIT and WASH my MOUTH and PREEK!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
WTF man grin
Nice one

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by RZArecta(m): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2022
No one asked you, no one cares. If you're a wack MC, you'll still be one despite announcing your body count cool
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by BABANGBALI: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2022
solexjames:
Make she enter naija the number go increase
no, Nigerian men don't like swimming in an ocean

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Dearlord(m): 10:25am On Sep 16, 2022
I will never judge you, it's the hole you dug that will judge you

2 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by sylve11: 10:25am On Sep 16, 2022
owobokiri:

I think that a great deal of these realities happen as a result of herd mentality. Young ones following all sorts warped cultural trends set by all sorts of nebulous influencers. You hear them say stuff like "na mumu dey do relationship". Yet in the end, they want to marry. How can you marry without a solid relationship!? They pile up tons of ex this and ex that in their desperate bid to prove that they're in control of their sexuality. "I will be a fool to go back to my ex boyfriend", which obviously encourages an unending movement in the love business..

These kinds of thinking, makes it look like men are dangerous and that the best life for a woman is to live independently.., yet such lifestyle is not supported by the subsisting immediate culture. Oh Kim Kardashian did it so we can try it too.. No deeper thinking about the effects of say divorce on the kids. I don't see how these behaviors can work for the greater good in typical African environments. Typical African economies have no structural support for say single mothers or even divorcees, so when folks want to follow certain imported trends, they should be made aware of the net negative consequences of their wild choices.

cool

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Freshgrace4life(f): 10:26am On Sep 16, 2022
Of course is only God that can judge you , nothing wey some people neva sleep with for this one life , even fire wood dem no go spare am.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by sylve11: 10:27am On Sep 16, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

There are many ladies like her here in Nigeria with over 2000 body count but if you ask them they will say 20 or 25 lol. If a lady boldly tells you she has slept with over 25 guys just know that the actual number is over 250.

If she says 3 to 5 then just know it's like 35 to 50.

grin grin cool
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Starzo: 10:28am On Sep 16, 2022
Beremx:
Las las she will still get married and have kids or she might decide to just have kids. With all the body counts, she’s still gorgeous. E be like say na men dey suffer for sex pass woman. grin grin
make she open her Toto,the thing go don squeeze like dehydrated donkey meat. na the toto the 'suffer' take dey show

As for the rest of her outward body, na clear silicon implants
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Carlylepneuma: 10:29am On Sep 16, 2022
Wen I saw d headlines I was like who the heck is that? I now saw that she's an American and I said to my self well I'm not surprised. In America parents encourage their children into all manner of immoral act including aiding them in realising their sexual preferences. that is America home of the brave land of d free including LGBTQ wink

4 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by membranus: 10:29am On Sep 16, 2022
She is a demon in disguise from the pit of hell sent to destroy destinies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rich Guy Iceprince's Girlfriend Cheated On Him With Shares Revealing Photos / Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans / Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.