Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond (55963 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim: I Lost My Virginity At 30 Years / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. / Caroline Danjuma Posts First Ever Photo Since Losing Boyfriend, Tagbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by LottiOk: 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin cheesy grin cheesy guy u no normal, I swear cheesy grin [/b]]PPP[b]

Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Which kind WAHALA be dis..

I can RELATE though..

This morning around 4am.. I JAZZ in ikeja make I go NACK ASHAWOO..

I JAZZ in the regular ASHAWOO house wey I de always JAZZ in..

NaSo I see one young fine girl stand for door, chai dis girl make SENTENCES well well..

NaSo I reason her and we JAZZ in room. with no offense, my PREEK don already stand like STANDING fan..

As this girl wear me CONDOMM, I put PREEK..

my PREEK just enter WAAAA!

TOTTO too wild for a small fine girl..

Another tin wey I notice. her mouth de SMELL like wer MAD WOMEN MESS..

My BLODA na death sentence I de on top that girl ooo!

As I reach house, I gats use WEED water MIX wit SPIRIT and WASH my MOUTH and PREEK!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by LastProphet: 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
owobokiri:

Marriage is still a very strong institution anywhere in the world. Maybe apart from the black American community, who have been popularizing the babe mama syndrome!

Marriage is a core part of the growth of every sane society. Kids raised in a good marriage tend to evolve better into successful beings than those raised by single parents or with deadbeat dads..

Every study made has proven this.. I might not agree, you might not agree, but that can not negate the fact.

Don't focus your life on marriage, not everybody will even have a partner which is why men/women population isn't equal anywhere in the world. While I cannot verify your research outcome but I can tell you that all the people that are making a difference in the world mostly have marriage issues or don't care about it altogether because it is a great great investment. The president of France even married someone that can't give him kids. I'm telling you today that marriage is not the reason you are here, some people may not even have kids it's not from the devil is life. Someone like you with your assumptions you already conclude you will marry and then have beautiful kids, life is not like that you never know the very next bend, stop focusing your life on the nonsense preached by half baked Nigerian pastors, don't think is correct because you hear it everywhere in Nigeria. The life most people used in raisiy6 kids is the same life others used in inventing Facebook, Amazon etc. You speak good English which means you are brilliant so listen to me and learn
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Wuppdex: 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
You're absolutely right, Michael B. Jordan and Lori Harvey comes to mind, you can never keep or satisfy a woman meant for the street.

owobokiri:
No gal that has had over 5 sexual partners will be totally committed to marriage.
She might be there because she needs someone to help her pay the bills or to talk with, but emotionally? She is not connected that much! Her emotions will be all over the place. Not to talk of the ones with hundreds of body counts. Marriage with these ones is a suicide wish... No matter what you do as a man in the marriage, the marriage will always look like a civil contract. There must be something she has seen there or there or there that you are not doing, which will make her to start looking over there, there or there for that comfort, especially when you're not looking! Divorce keeps rising in societies that tolorate a culture of sexual reckleness amongst the young.

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Wuppdex: 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
What baffles me most, is the pride most of them woke women have this days to announce their waywardness as some kind of achievement.

Dreal1247:
The world has gone mad. Just imagine the number of demons she has accumulated from multiple sexual partners. This is weird indeed. God have mercy.
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Wuppdex: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Gorgeous, hmm i disagree. Wait until you see her maybe in real life without makeup or filter, moreover nobody knacked the body but the kpekus, so let's see if the kpekus also looked gorgeous. You better have a rethink if you're tolling the same path and don't get motivated by this bullshit.

Beremx:
Las las she will still get married and have kids or she might decide to just have kids. With all the body counts, she’s still gorgeous. E be like say na men dey suffer for sex pass woman. grin grin
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Wuppdex: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
Well written smiley
candidtalk:

True talk. I personally think this age of women's liberation and female 'empowerment' we live in is more damaging to women because a lot of women interpret it to mean what it is not.

For example, promiscuity does not make a woman 'stronger' or put her 'in control' as loose women will claim.

Divorce is particularly high now because women are becoming exactly like men due to relaxed thinking that no longer places the onus on women to be virtuous and more responsible than men. We all know our mothers are very different to women of today.

Whereas women today will argue that their mothers are 'mumus' who were 'original sufferheads' I think the past generation of women recognised the fact they were homemakers and the thread holding society together.

With women today not so interested in homemaking, then homes, marriages and societies will collapse. That is what is happening.

My personal opinion though and I may be wrong.
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Yankee101: 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
Cesspool

Some vaginas are not worth it

Forget the big boobs, fine face and big backa
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Wuppdex: 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
Even in the so called USA, you'll noticed that only well to do low self esteem black men are the ones marrying and glorifying those wretched hoes, see Kardashians or Cardi B, you'll never find white millionaires marrying such but only black men. Inferiority complex and over hypersexualization ruining the black community.

owobokiri:

I think that a great deal of these realities happen as a result of herd mentality. Young ones following all sorts warped cultural trends set by all sorts of nebulous influencers. You hear them say stuff like "na mumu dey do relationship". Yet in the end, they want to marry. How can you marry without a solid relationship!? They pile up tons of ex this and ex that in their desperate bid to prove that they're in control of their sexuality. "I will be a fool to go back to my ex boyfriend", which obviously encourages an unending movement in the love business..

These kinds of thinking, makes it look like men are dangerous and that the best life for a woman is to live independently.., yet such lifestyle is not supported by the subsisting immediate culture. Oh Kim Kardashian did it so we can try it too.. No deeper thinking about the effects of say divorce on the kids. I don't see how these behaviors can work for the greater good in typical African environments. Typical African economies have no structural support for say single mothers or even divorcees, so when folks want to follow certain imported trends, they should be made aware of the net negative consequences of their wild choices.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Wuppdex: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
Yes you're right, the only female race who just discovered of recent that there is a hole between their legs and thought it's an asset. Sadly that's the only value they possessed at the moment worldwide.

DropsMic:
Of course she’s black
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Wuppdex: 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
Maybe she dey wrap her thing around the cucumber aka RAPPER

spy24:
How this one take be rapper ? angry
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Wuppdex: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
To you maybe

advanceDNA:

Past doesnt matter
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by owobokiri(m): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
LastProphet:

Don't focus your life on marriage, not everybody will even have a partner which is why men/women population isn't equal anywhere in the world. While I cannot verify your research outcome but I can tell you that all the people that are making a difference in the world mostly have marriage issues or don't care about it altogether because it is a great great investment. The president of France even married someone that can't give him kids. I'm telling you today that marriage is not the reason you are here, some people may not even have kids it's not from the devil is life. Someone like you with your assumptions you already conclude you will marry and then have beautiful kids, life is not like that you never know the very next bend, stop focusing your life on the nonsense preached by half baked Nigerian pastors, don't think is correct because you hear it everywhere in Nigeria. The life most people used in raisiy6 kids is the same life others used in inventing Facebook, Amazon etc. You speak good English which means you are brilliant so listen to me and learn

If you know the person you're talking to, you will know that I don't need that kind of talk since I'm always the one dishing out such advice to younger folks around me..
I am not a "my pastor said so" kind of guy. I don't do pastor stuff.

I stated that what I said were products of different researches. Not my opinion. I might not be a fan of marriage but that doesn't take away the fact that married homes build better societies.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by owobokiri(m): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
Wuppdex:
You're absolutely right, Michael B. Jordan and Lori Harvey comes to mind, you can never keep or satisfy a woman meant for the street.

Ozoh and Nengi
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Wuppdex: 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
And those working in the brothels, are they not girls ? Can you now relate ?

Rozross:
How can you believe a lady will have sex with 2 to 10 different men in a day? Haba you people should stop exergerating abeg
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Wuppdex: 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
To what exactly ? To unfuck the 2000 or what's your intake

Bobbysmart6:
I hope she change..

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Oejozeff(m): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hey guys PLEASE check out the animation I did For Xploit comedy with my PC on YouTube �����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDsme0-ZFdQ
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Lee213: 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
Olosho in the making grin
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Wwwq: 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
Really
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by t2luv1: 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Beremx:
Las las she will still get married and have kids or she might decide to just have kids. With all the body counts, she’s still gorgeous. E be like say na men dey suffer for sex pass woman. grin grin

Let me and you put that theory to test ?
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by SugarGirl44(f): 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Women Sha

Una dey try to have a hole between your legs

Did one kuku turn her own to well

Una dey try to dey carry log of wood between your legs up and down.
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by LastProphet: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
owobokiri:

If you know the person you're talking to, you will know that I don't need that kind of talk since I'm always the one dishing out such advice to younger folks around me..
I am not a "my pastor said so" kind of guy. I don't do pastor stuff.

I stated that what I said were products of different researches. Not my opinion. I might not be a fan of marriage but that doesn't take away the fact that married homes build better societies.

Okay, yeah in terms of society I think I agree with you
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Truthisunique2: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Una dey try to dey carry log of wood between your legs up and down.
nothing like prick o

I can't imagine not having a centre of gravity, na like biscuit bone dey that Toto when the thing dey hang between guyman leg

Less I forget remember to wear pant o, you know infection no dey use eye see porus hole
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Dcaliphate(m): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Which kind WAHALA be dis..

I can RELATE though..

This morning around 4am.. I JAZZ in ikeja make I go NACK ASHAWOO..

I JAZZ in the regular ASHAWOO house wey I de always JAZZ in..

NaSo I see one young fine girl stand for door, chai dis girl make SENTENCES well well..

NaSo I reason her and we JAZZ in room. with no offense, my PREEK don already stand like STANDING fan..

As this girl wear me CONDOMM, I put PREEK..

my PREEK just enter WAAAA!

TOTTO too wild for a small fine girl..

Another tin wey I notice. her mouth de SMELL like wer MAD WOMEN MESS..

My BLODA na death sentence I de on top that girl ooo!

As I reach house, I gats use WEED water MIX wit SPIRIT and WASH my MOUTH and PREEK!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
No today i see boogy man wey get small prick
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by SugarGirl44(f): 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
nothing like prick o

I can't imagine not having a centre of gravity, na like biscuit bone dey that Toto when the thing dey hang between guyman leg
Less I forget remember to wear pant o, you know infection no dey use eye see porus hole

What are you even saying?
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by pacespot(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Why be say na only worwor women dey make this kind of boast
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Slynation(m): 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
And someone will come and say "Do not judge me by past" Omo...!! Over 1K preeqs in one hole grin
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by DonroxyII: 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
candidtalk:

True talk. I personally think this age of women's liberation and female 'empowerment' we live in is more damaging to women because a lot of women interpret it to mean what it is not.

For example, promiscuity does not make a woman 'stronger' or put her 'in control' as loose women will claim.

Divorce is particularly high now because women are becoming exactly like men due to relaxed thinking that no longer places the onus on women to be virtuous and more responsible than men. We all know our mothers are very different to women of today.

Whereas women today will argue that their mothers are 'mumus' who were 'original sufferheads' I think the past generation of women recognised the fact they were homemakers and the thread holding society together.

With women today not so interested in homemaking, then homes, marriages and societies will collapse. That is what is happening.

My personal opinion though and I may be wrong.
The reason why I would Conclude You were wrong is Because You Placed too Much Emphasis On Women...

In the Era of Our Grandmothers, Women really Suffered in the hands of Men till the extent that Only their Children was their Palliatives.

Once the Children Also Messed Up due to Irresponsibleness from the Father/Patriarch Such Woman is Doomed for Life because No Responsible Husband, No Responsible Children and she dared not go back to her Own Family House ... Chaiii... Brutal World for Women!

Factor in Children/Maternal Mortality for a woman that Hustled for More than 9months and Sire a Baby for More .... Her Children can just Die kpimkpimkpim ... no Advancements in Medicine unlike today ....

and the Man wouldn't Care because He has Many Wives and Options while the women were left to Rot if not Casted as Witch Herself and turned into Mockery of her Own Society ....

Women really Suffered in the hands of Men Back in the Days.... Present Day Men can still get what their Forefathers Got but You just have to Earned it not Given Anymore...

Now They Yaff Revolted and Use their Feminine, Womanly and Maternal Weapon Against their Husband/Children/Sugar Daddy/Concubines/Boyfriend in the Positions of Powers/Wealth to Court Niche for themselves in this Present Era .... Alhaji Dey Sign Anything nowadays Once Na Amaka with Curve bring am even if Own Death Warrant grin

I love this Personally because the tide has turned and this is the time Nature Favours Women to Use their Natural given Gifts to Nurture Men to Sense ... Fair Competitions is Coming Nowadays and Economy too not Favourable to All make the Equations seems Balance ...

Genotype has been Discovered ....

She can Abort Unwanted Pregnancies even prevent Occurences in the first place with Condom and Others ... Thus given Opportunities to Fvck Herself Away grin

She can vote and be voted for not just relegated into the Kitchen and be Dictated to like Dog ...

She hold same Social, Economic and Political Power as Men and can be used as She deemfit and as her Hormones leads grin ....
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by DonroxyII: 8:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Men Abused their time, Let Women also Abused theirs and No Men dare Raised a Finger because Fellow Men will Fight You not Women grin.. They will Siddon they laugh!

Testosterone should increase in Women too as evolution reshape their present Hustles and mental demand ....

Laslas, The War Between Feminism and Masculinity will be Settled by God, We are Patner not Servant to Each Other .....

Men should just be Careful as the tide is going because Verily, Women will just turn the SiMPle Men Against the Redpillers and that's War loading while They will be laughing at Both end ....

Human Race needs to be Careful not to turn this stride into Evolutionary Debacles that will lead to Extinction of Men while Only Women will remain and they will all kill one another leading to Extinction of Human Race .....

Nevertheless, God loves Us so Much, A Messiah will come to clear our mess before our Extinction grin ...
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Spandau: 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
BABANGBALI:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cig-mJ4MuXI/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I don't know why these Akatas, in a quest to get noticed, claim to do and at times actually do outrageous things. The level of debauchery borne out of self loath and inferiority complex among these people is phenomenal.

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Spandau: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
DonroxyII:
Men Abused their time, Let Women also Abused theirs and No Men dare Raised a Finger because Fellow Men will Fight You not Women grin.. They will Siddon they laugh!

Testosterone should increase in Women too as evolution reshape their present Hustles and mental demand ....

Laslas, The War Between Feminism and Masculinity will be Settled by God, We are Patner not Servant to Each Other .....

Men should just be Careful as the tide is going because Verily, Women will just turn the SiMPle Men Against the Redpillers and that's War loading while They will be laughing at Both end ....

Human Race needs to be Careful not to turn this stride into Evolutionary Debacles that will lead to Extinction of Men while Only Women will remain and they will all kill one another leading to Extinction of Human Race .....

Nevertheless, God loves Us so Much, A Messiah will come to clear our mess before our Extinction!

At the end, you made no sense.
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by DonroxyII: 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
Spandau:

At the end, you made no sense.
I wasn't trying to Make Sense! Lick My As.sHo.le !
Re: I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond by Fantazy(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
No need of wasting time to do any case.

Just waka straight to hell fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 / Charles Inojie Started "Na Dem De Rush Us" Trend / Photos From Efe & Bisola's Press Conference In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.