Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man (36898 Views)

Final Year Student In Okopoly Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Dumped Him / Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations / Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man by 2kris(m): 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Enimin:
Igbo man too dey carry wife/woman matter for head. And na dem fúck ashawo pass...tufia!
lol u must change your ways
Re: Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man by Franklyspeakin: 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kaiiii God abeg look.....
Re: Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man by Billmos: 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Idiot his mate are busy doing a million walk for peter obi he is busy drinking otapiapia over a well bang pussy with a child in between.i wonder why some igbo men d mumu like this .such a foolish kinsmen of peter obi.

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man by Versal: 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
OnionBandit:
Weak man! The new generation call them SIMP!

It is painful but not worth committing suicide over. Na the same privates she get with others na. Or are some people's private laced with ornaments like the queen of England's palace? why not find for yourself a better woman and be more vigilant this time?

Women are the most ungrateful creation in existence

Do a dog a favour, it will forever be grateful..
Do an elephant a favour, it won't forget..
Do a lion a favour, it will most likely remember........But to the other gender that's meant to complete man, it's like as if you never did a thing. To them the favour was done with other intents or they deserve more than they got.

Rest well underground, Coward!
It's not even painful! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man by Doorlarss(m): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
Now adays jealous dey make people sucide
Re: Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man by OnionBandit(f): 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
Versal:

It's not even painful! undecided undecided undecided
grin grin grin

We get Ballz pass each other na. So I believe you
Re: Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man by Versal: 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
moneyissweet:
Forget, her life will be miserable.

Karma is always there.

Which karma? You can't kill yourself because another chose another,and expect karma to do shit!
OK. I'll commit suicide because of this thing you wrote. Guess what! karma is coming to getcha!
You get the point naw?
Re: Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:

grin

I wonder what he will tell God while he "cum" so soon tongue
Em mouth no fit talk say Na Kpekus cry
Re: Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man by Senator777: 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Three Gbosa for original mumu.
Re: Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man by imagrg(m): 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin
Oh boy, you smoke Igbo?
Enimin:
Igbo man too dey carry wife/woman matter for head. And na dem fúck ashawo pass...tufia!
Re: Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man by Sluacoast(m): 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
pansophist:
Girl wey you probably de bankroll, depend on you, wey you go marry enter your house, you come de vex say she cheat on you, instead of to dey happy say God don give you proof to release yourself from being saddled to an ungrateful cheater?

Of all your ancestral bloodline stretching thousands of years back, who fought saber -tooth tiger, withstood the horror of nature, survived disease and famine to bring you here, only for you to kill your bloodline because of a woman?

Your ancestors married more than one wife and manage women wahala, but single cheating from one girl you are not married to, you killed yourself. Bro Ikenna why naw? cry

Na this comment sweet me pass. I swear ikenna fuckup big time because of ordinary woman with big wide kpekus
Re: Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man by Enimin: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
imagrg:
grin
Oh boy, you smoke Igbo?

Ya papa smoke colorado
Re: Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man by Enimin: 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
Wisfem:

Tribal dog you are on the loose again

Sorry my boy, truth is always bitter
Re: Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man by bagad: 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Life tire him

What women have been doing to men since the days of Adam and eve is dishearteningtongue

even before Adam and eve self, na Dem dey run am.
Na Dem dey carry Evey being.
No mind Dem.
Na why Dem dey claim ladies first everywhere.

Man just get obligation to always think straight without ceasing
Re: Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man by CSTRR: 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Men have truly fallen off.

Disgraceful, what we call "men" today.
Re: Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man by showafrica(m): 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
Vibekiller:
Mugu, you now because of another idiot committed suicide!

The idiot was imagining how the guy was pounding her with reckless abandon for her to end up with bele. Some men are just SIMPle
Re: Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man by jeromestarks: 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Cholls:
My brothers and sisters please say a word of prayers to this my brickyer guy
I learnt a lot from the guy behind them.
Re: Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man by CSTRR: 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
showafrica:

The idiot was imagining how the guy was pounding her with reckless abandon for her to end up with bele. Some men are just SIMPle
He pounded her and poured his full sticky load inside her.

The girl was so useless that she couldn't use a condom.

Even prostitutes use condom.

And this guy killed himself for a girl more useless than a prostitute.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man by Okhuadams(m): 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/mechanic-commits-suicide-after-girlfriend-conceives-for-another-man
a very foolish man will ur death stop her, bloody fool he must be seriously flog severally b4 been buried anything short of that will not be accepted
Re: Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man by Ogahp: 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
Why Will I kill myself because my wife or girlfriend cheated on me,ikenna you don Bleep up be that, Satan go use koboko finish up your remaining body.
Re: Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man by josephevergreen(m): 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
I understand how it feels but e ni worth am at all..

Suicide can never be an option rather i relocate from that area.
Re: Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man by Blake755: 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
This man f ooo angry sad

Re: Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
Women can dump man anytime they see a better option, forget thier tongue

Women get heart, very wicked creature forming to be the weaker once

She go don deceive this guy and chop him money still they Bleep outside to the extent of getting pregnant

Anyway na good guys dey always suffer for this kind matter

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man by Wisfem: 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Enimin:

Sorry my boy, truth is always bitter

Your boy is saying, There is need to detribalize
Re: Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man by Morphinne: 11:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/mechanic-commits-suicide-after-girlfriend-conceives-for-another-man
Good riddance. This is sad really cry our society keeps raising a generation of weak dicks
Re: Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man by Morphinne: 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
Islie:

Good riddance. This is sad really cry our society keeps raising a generation of weak dicks
May God forgive andaccept his soul.
Re: Mechanic Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Conceives For Another Man by NOwazobia: 12:02am On Sep 17, 2022
Not as tough as his tools. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hungry Nigerian Man Revived With Food & Drink After He Collapsed On The Street / Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive / Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.