Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Christains Dont Argue With Atheist , Instead Preach To Them To Repent - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christains Dont Argue With Atheist , Instead Preach To Them To Repent (246 Views)

Do You Agree With Atheist On This? / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent' / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christains Dont Argue With Atheist , Instead Preach To Them To Repent by iamyungkhalifa(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2022
Why do christains argue with atheists . Most especially here on NL. Why will you argue with a fool who says there is no GOD( the bible aforemention this) . I remember an atheist i had a discussion with sometimes ago. After about twenty mins of hot argument , i asked a question which he wasnt able to answer. Why wil a human being says there's no GOD , A dust that dont even knows the mystery behind his breathing, how all your veins, muscles, organs work in conjuction together. The earth he lives in that he cant measure, cant know all it contain. You see lot of people walking on the streets , Uncountables all at one. What is moving them? A guy also said there are thousands of gods. I asked him who created them ? He was dumbfound. The souls of atheist has be manipulated by the devil to deny both the father and son(at the end time). The end time is very near atheist repents and be save . Please repent now. And if you want to reply to this as an atheist , please provide answers to those questions i ask you brothers
Re: Christains Dont Argue With Atheist , Instead Preach To Them To Repent by fman(m): 8:42am On Sep 16, 2022
You said it all.
Have u stopped smoking?
Re: Christains Dont Argue With Atheist , Instead Preach To Them To Repent by Jashub: 8:52am On Sep 16, 2022
There is a difference between arguing and reasoning . As a Christian , you are encouraged to reason with people about Jesus, the bible and its authenticity. This is something the apostles did in the time time of the early church(acts17:2).
Re: Christains Dont Argue With Atheist , Instead Preach To Them To Repent by Maynmann: 8:53am On Sep 16, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
Why do christains argue with atheists . Most especially here on NL. Why will you argue with a fool who says there is no GOD( the bible aforemention this) . I remember an atheist i had a discussion with sometimes ago. After about twenty mins of hot argument , i asked a question which he wasnt able to answer. Why wil a human being says there's no GOD , A dust that dont even knows the mystery behind his breathing, how all your veins, muscles, organs work in conjuction together. The earth he lives in that he cant measure, cant know all it contain. You see lot of people walking on the streets , Uncountables all at one. What is moving them? A guy also said there are thousands of gods. I asked him who created them ? He was dumbfound. The souls of atheist has be manipulated by the devil to deny both the father and son(at the end time). The end time is very near atheist repents and be save . Please repent now. And if you want to reply to this as an atheist , please provide answers to those questions i ask you brothers

A sango and baal worshippers are both Theists, they don’t need to repent?
Only atheist that doesn’t worship any of these deities need to repent?

1 Like

Re: Christains Dont Argue With Atheist , Instead Preach To Them To Repent by gsegun43: 9:01am On Sep 16, 2022
Many are mad, few are roaming.

grin
Re: Christains Dont Argue With Atheist , Instead Preach To Them To Repent by Wilgrea7(m): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:

1. Christians argue with atheists on nairaland.. because this is the religious section.. where people can share their different beliefs, or lack thereof, about the supernatural

2. Atheism doesn't say there is NO God. Atheism simply does not believe there is one. It rejects the belief in a God

3. You're appealing to ignorance. God of the gaps is not a viable argument. Just because you don't know why something is the way it is, doesn't mean a God did it.

4. The universe and everything within it is without a doubt, breathtakingly marvelous. But nowhere does it imply that it was caused by a single male God, who did it all in 6 days, and came in human form to get shanked on a cross.

There is a huge gap between what caused the universe.. and what the Christian God is .. you have to fill in that gap first

3 Likes

Re: Christains Dont Argue With Atheist , Instead Preach To Them To Repent by ABIODUN105(m): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
God bless you the op of this thread

God increase you knowledge
Re: Christains Dont Argue With Atheist , Instead Preach To Them To Repent by LordReed(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:

The summary of your post is I don't know therefore god. Not knowing the answer to a question does not automatically make your god the answer. Also apparently you are just afraid of the fabled hellfire and the torture your god will susposedly inflict on you, amounting to nothing but superstitious beliefs borne out of fear of the unknown.

2 Likes

Re: Christains Dont Argue With Atheist , Instead Preach To Them To Repent by Image123(m): 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
LordReed:

The summary of your post is I don't know therefore god. Not knowing the answer to a question does not automatically make your god the answer. Also apparently you are just afraid of the fabled hellfire and the torture your god will susposedly inflict on you, amounting to nothing but superstitious beliefs borne out of fear of the unknown.

Lol, did you realize that you don't know or give any answers to his "questions". Instead, you are doing 'evangelism'.
Re: Christains Dont Argue With Atheist , Instead Preach To Them To Repent by Dtruthspeaker: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
Why do christains argue with atheists . Most especially here on NL...

Truth is that they bring both reasonable and unreasonable questions and it is to the glowry and pleasure of God if we show them that The Lord has already answered them even in advance.
Re: Christains Dont Argue With Atheist , Instead Preach To Them To Repent by iamyungkhalifa(m): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Truth is that they bring both reasonable and unreasonable questions and it is to the glowry and pleasure of God if we show them that The Lord has already answered them even in advance.
hmmn we will always pray for then sha. Nothing is impossible for GOD to do
Re: Christains Dont Argue With Atheist , Instead Preach To Them To Repent by iamyungkhalifa(m): 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
fman:
You said it all.
Have u stopped smoking?
Yes And that is why am concern for them because i have once been in the world too doing worldly things . But when i truly know jesus . I realised i have been wasting my time all this long

1 Like

Re: Christains Dont Argue With Atheist , Instead Preach To Them To Repent by kingxsamz(m): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:

Lmao, you said a whole bunch of nothing.
Keep preaching to atheists, I'm sure that will. Work. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Christains Dont Argue With Atheist , Instead Preach To Them To Repent by Tboy222: 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:

The most effective tool here is prayer, you are not the one doing the conviction neither the saving, the Holy Spirit convicts them while our Lord Jesus does the saving, after preaching make sure you pray for them daily.

(1) (Reply)

Mohammed Sent Child Soldiers To War While He Stayed Home Climbing A Child / Why Do We Shout When We Are Angry? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/12/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.