Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) (1775 Views)

Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi / 'We Don't Want You And APC' - Borno People Protest, Boo Governor Zulum (Video) / Low Turnout: We Have Lost Faith In Buhari And Buratai - Borno People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by SATANICALLY666: 8:45am On Sep 16, 2022
Again, Borno people boo Governor Zulum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPGYneuweGo

Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Bomboiy: 8:47am On Sep 16, 2022
Borno is in the bag for APC,Zulum will deliver Borno according to Tinubu and his urchins

10 Likes

Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Trinitycian: 8:50am On Sep 16, 2022
Bomboiy:
Borno is in the bag for APC,Zulum will deliver Borno according to Tinubu and his urchins

Tinubu no go see pass 15% in Borno.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Rekhina(f): 8:51am On Sep 16, 2022
2billion Lagos money won't save tinubu in Borno.

11 Likes

Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Zonefree(m): 8:51am On Sep 16, 2022
Tinubu will win SW, says his urchins but they don't believe Atiku will win NE.

You believed your kinsmen will rally around you but you don't believe Atiku's kinsmen will rally around him.

Zulum is about to stain his reputation by mingling with a traitor, Tinubu.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2022
Even as their governor is also a professor cheesy

Maybe he hasn't be doing the right thing.

Open the roof of his bullet proof car and do the needful tongue

2 Likes

Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by GoooodHardDick: 8:53am On Sep 16, 2022
In 2023 election, these people will understand how Nigerians are angry and mad at them for their massive failures!

Nigerians have woken up and are ready to stone these people to death, e go shock Dem how APC and PDP will lose woefully with Obi cliching the victory with a very wide gap

6 Likes

Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by etrouble: 8:54am On Sep 16, 2022
Bomboiy:

You will cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Zonefree(m): 8:58am On Sep 16, 2022
etrouble:

You will cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President
President of NURTW, South West zone, you meant?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Trinitycian: 9:32am On Sep 16, 2022
Zonefree:

You believed your kinsmen will rally around you but you don't believe Atiku's kinsmen will rally around him.

That's why they're urchins grin

6 Likes

Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Paperwhite(m): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2022
grin These people really mean Tinubu o. They just don't want to reason with the bullion vans Tinubu may be offering them.

4 Likes

Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Amb1045(m): 9:49am On Sep 16, 2022
Collect Bat money. Chop Bat and vote the right person. Obedient slogan grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Kagd10: 10:01am On Sep 16, 2022
Trinitycian:

I wonder why Mynd44, Seun and Nlfpmod haven't banned this user.

What's there to ban there? You can dish out but can't take the same. Joke is on you. I don't see what I wrote that required banning. I spoke the truth. Only stupid people bring out words they don't understand. Now the question is are you part of those stupid people?
Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Trinitycian: 10:05am On Sep 16, 2022
Kagd10:

What's there to ban there? You can dish out but can't take the same. Joke is on you. I don't see what I wrote that required banning. I spoke the truth. Only stupid people bring out words they don't understand. Now the question is are you part of those stupid people?

You've been attacking opponents and threatening the unity of Nigeria. I still don't know why your account is still standing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Kagd10: 10:06am On Sep 16, 2022
Trinitycian:

You've been attacking opponents and threatening the unity of Nigeria. I still don't know why your account is still standing

I have been speaking the truth which you can't tolerate. lol

People threatening the unity of Nigeria is people wanting to bring in another Fulani after a Fulani. It's not done anywhere! Sink that into your skull. The truth wouldn't say it shouldn't be told. Sink that into your skull

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Trinitycian: 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kagd10:

I have been speaking the truth which you can't tolerate. lol

People threatening the unity of Nigeria is people wanting to bring in another Fulani after a Fulani. It's not done anywhere! Sink that into your skull. The truth wouldn't say it shouldn't be told. Sink that into your skull

Which nonsense truth?

1 Like

Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Kagd10: 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
Trinitycian:

Which nonsense truth?

The truth that is burning your soul.
Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Trinitycian: 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kagd10:

The truth that is burning your soul.

I no blame you na. Mynd44 and Nlfpmod dey ignore una, na why una dey feel untouchable.

Atiku go win and them no burn you Tinubu urchins well to break Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by slivertongue: 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
I expect APC to win Borno with a slim margin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Godjone(m): 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
This zulum na big scam. What you see and hear about this guy is a big social media deception. In reality, zulum na failure.

4 Likes

Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Kagd10: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
Trinitycian:

I no blame you na. Mynd44 and Nlfpmod dey ignore una, na why una dey feel untouchable.

Atiku go win and them no burn you Tinubu urchins well to break Nigeria.

Your looting killer herdsmen will only rule you in your village.

Dem no born any phool to stop anyone's self determination. Sink that into your skull. Even the British have Scotland, England, Wales, Ireland within Britain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by drlateef: 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
Zonefree:

The real traitor is Obi. Was Obi not Atiku’s vice candidate in last election? Why is Obi jumping about parties if not a traitor? Obi is a desperado wanting to rule by force. He will never succeed. Let Obi go to Bornu and see what he will get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by garfield1: 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
slivertongue:
I expect APC to win Borno with a slim margin

This is the 4th time the mischievous op will repeat this stale news.pdp lowest votes has always been from borno.
Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Truthisunique2: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kagd10:

Who are the traitors if not Fulani and the Igbos. It's so funny when stupid people bring out words they don't know about. You dey mad.

The NE isn't all about Adamawa.
yes, gombe, taraba, bauchi, Adamawa are all for atiku

I don't know where else you call NE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Kagd10: 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
yes, gombe, taraba, bauchi, Adamawa are all for atiku

I don't know where else you call NE

Yobe, Borno are not. Taraba isn't NE but North Central. With the Fulani killer herdsmen causing havoc in Taraba, they won't support killer herdsmen sponsor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Truthisunique2: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kagd10:

Yobe, Borno are not. Taraba isn't NE but North Central. With the Fulani killer herdsmen causing havoc in Taraba, they won't support killer herdsmen sponsor.
lol, I didn't mention yobe borno because I am a realistic person unlike tinubu fans

But atiku would still get 40% in those two states

Na you know your own regional map that places taraba in NC

Taraba and Adamawa go together politically, remember how mama taraba resigned from buhari cabinet to show her support to atiku

That is how taraba bond is with atiku

4/6 is a pass mark for atiku in NE

1 Like

Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by Trinitycian: 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

This is the 4th time the mischievous op will repeat this stale news.pdp lowest votes has always been from borno.

What's mischievous about OP reporting events? The video is there and there are people actually booing Zulum. So why the bitterness?
Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by garfield1: 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
Trinitycian:

What's mischievous about OP reporting events? The video is there and there are people actually booing Zulum. So why the bitterness?

It happened since last year
Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by iSense247: 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
Bomboiy:
Poor Bornu indigenes have refuse to Batified. I pity emilokan master.

No sensible person will vote Tinubu in 2023. Everything about him is lie, fraud and controversy. Shame of an old sick man.

1 Like

Re: Again, Borno People Boo Governor Zulum (Video) by slivertongue: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
garfield1:

With Atiku as a front Northern runner, there would be a shift but I expect APC to win Borno and Yobe. What most of those who comment don't know is that Sheriff and Bukar Abba have personal relationship which helped Sheriff weep away his predecessor, Abba could have lost in 2003 but... Atiku is expecting alot of pay back from alot of the 1999-2007 class.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Attack On Peter Obi Supporter Was Staged And Sponsored By Chimaroke(photos) / 360 View Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi (Video) / Senator Dino Melaye And Barrister Natasha Akpoti Brainstorm Ahead Of Kogi Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.